ITT We predict how bloody lemming anuses will be this Holiday Season*

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dynocrap, and other lemmings are trying to use the "Xbox sold more YoY" to try and push the theory that the XBox is just going to keep going up and up and UP and just become this huge sales juggernaut

Those fire sales are a good deal.  Slow Johnny will be able to buy his 5th xbox due to those.   He can afford it due to all the games he's not buying. 

With the announcement of the deal, here are other deals coming soon:   Sony: $200 PS4 Slim w/ Spiderman - this one's going to absolutely murder in the NPD and the Switch bundles $4

Most people will realize that that they want a true 4k experience and will likely go for X.  It's the only way to go if the consumer has a half a brain in their head.  Why would you take a significantly slower computer when you can get the best for only $100 more?  And as was mentioned before, new players get a month of Gamepass which will give them access to Halo, Gears, Forza franchises and a plethora of other games for free on day one.

One X is a superior piece of hardware.  Don't kid yourselves sheep and cows.  X controller is second to none.  Go piss up a flagpole if you don't agree :D 

2 hours ago, S#$@%^i said:

Most people will realize that that they want a true 4k experience and will likely go for X.  It's the only way to go if the consumer has a half a brain in their head.  Why would you take a significantly slower computer when you can get the best for only $100 more?  And as was mentioned before, new players get a month of Gamepass which will give them access to Halo, Gears, Forza franchises and a plethora of other games for free on day one.

One X is a superior piece of hardware.  Don't kid yourselves sheep and cows.  X controller is second to none.  Go piss up a flagpole if you don't agree :D 

reality check time. 

More people purchase a;

OG X1

X1S

PS4 

PS4 Pro 

Switch 

Than a Scorpio.   Each one of those individually outsells Scorpio :bate:

3 hours ago, S#$@%^i said:

but they are missing games and most people dont spent their money to buy 2 consoles. It's really simple. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

reality check time. 

More people purchase a;

OG X1

X1S

PS4 

PS4 Pro 

Switch 

Than a Scorpio.   Each one of those individually outsells Scorpio :bate:

All I have to say is that I own the most powerful console on the market atm.  Best console for the price.  Similar performance to gtx 1070.  If people want the best gaming experience without being a gaming pc building nerd and having to build one, then you go X.  4K is the way to go if you want to play games.  Shit, you can even buy a cheapo 4k tv for $500.  Regardless of whether you think it's a good TV of not, people who buy those want a true 4k gaming console to go along with it.  Honestly, who really doesn't own a 4k TV nowadays.  Most people who make a half decent income own a 4K set.  Those same people interested in a gaming console will go One X without a doubt.  

4 minutes ago, kaz said:

console with games or console with no games and being associated with hermstinks. tough choice :mj: 

It all depends on what you mean by no games.  Xbox has plenty of games.  It's just that gaming nerds like yourself who hang out at SW are aware of the slight extra exclusives sony has.  Most families who own 2 or 3 4k TVs don't give a fuck about those shitty movie game exclusives.  They want something that's gonna pop on their 4K HDR TVs.  They want the Assassin's Creed and RDR games.  Third parties are plenty.  And with MS dominating the racing genre and gamepass with Halo, Gears and Forza exclusives why would they even consider the mistake that is ps pro to fulfill their HD gaming needs.

Edited by S#$@%^i
10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You were just saying that people would want an X because of all the reasons you listed. AKA Sales. 

Now that it's pointed out that X is the lowest selling Sku.... you cry about sales.. lol

I'm looking toward the future.  You're looking at past numbers.  People who actually want to game in 4k and who aren't pc nerdmits will opt for X this holiday season.

Edited by S#$@%^i
3 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

I'm looking toward the future.  You're looking at past numbers.  People who actually want to game in 4k and who aren't pc nerdmits will opt for X this holiday season.

next gen systems will be announced soon,  X will never be the best selling Sku as the next gen systems will render X's power useless 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

next gen systems will be announced soon,  X will never be the best selling Sku as the next gen systems will render X's power useless 

okay if you say so. :D  I can see the switch being capable of 4k in around 8-10 years.  Good luck with that. 

Edited by S#$@%^i
5 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

okay if you say so. :D  I can see the switch being capable of 4 in about 8 years.  Good luck with that. 

You're the one hoping the X becomes the best selling Sku.... good luck bro.. lol

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, S#$@%^i said:

You're just a hater like the rest of SW.  Have fun playing your handheld shit device.  Fisher price garbage :D 

stating facts about the X position in the market is somehow hating..... you seem triggered bitch 😂🤣

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

stating facts about the X position in the market is somehow hating..... you seem triggered bitch 😂🤣

lol not even close. :D MS will remain in the gaming business for many more years.  You idiots here at SW are just wishing that MS would exit the market but it ain't gonna happen.. sorry :juggle: 

They are simply positioning themselves for the streaming market.  Azure cloud technology belongs to MS and there ain't nobody, EA, Ubi, Sony or Nintendo can compete.  The two most incapable companies able to adapt to online streaming content goes like this.  Sony sucks at it second.. And ninty has the number 1 suckage and has no ability to ever compete in that realm.

Online streaming services are the future and MS is about to leave Sony and Ninty in the dust.  MS should be in a position to become the market leader in a couple of years while sony and nintendo will be left holding the bag in disbelief wondering what happened. :D 

Edited by S#$@%^i
36 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

lol not even close. :D MS will remain in the gaming business for many more years.  You idiots here at SW are just wishing that MS would exit the market but it ain't gonna happen.. sorry :juggle: 

They are simply positioning themselves for the streaming market.  Azure cloud technology belongs to MS and there ain't nobody, EA, Ubi, Sony or Nintendo can compete.  The two most incapable companies able to adapt to online streaming content goes like this.  Sony sucks at it second.. And ninty has the number 1 suckage and has no ability to ever compete in that realm.

Online streaming services are the future and MS is about to leave Sony and Ninty in the dust.  MS should be in a position to become the market leader in a couple of years while sony and nintendo will be left holding the back in disbelieve wondering what happened. :D 

Xbox games on Android phones, tablets and fridges :mj: