Official X0 Hype Nov 10

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure why people refuse to see MS new stance on the Xbox brand .   All 3 companies are doing something different . Everyone should be happy about that .   Don't want an Xbox ? O

Where did I say to PS5 or Switch? I said exactly what you stated. PC or tablet.    LMAO, you had an Xbox when it was the worst version of multiplats, stop lying through your ass, you couldn'

I didn't even know that.  Huh.     But still.. as I've said before.. the war of the future is with these services and I had said that in the future I imagine companies like EA and Ubisoft, a

1 hour ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Deeno doesn't understand that even if MS just up and pulls 5 new games out of its ass, it won't matter because you still won't need a filthy xbone to play them.

Yup, now we see the damage play anywhere has done. People know now, it's out in the open.

look at the youtube comments in any xbox one vid. "lol fuck xbox no exclusives" - over 1000 likes

Phil and his cronies have cultivated a universally-hated product. How these guys are still employed is mind boggling, anywhere else, in any other line of work they'd be out on their ass. they're losers.

Not sure why people refuse to see MS new stance on the Xbox brand .

All 3 companies are doing something different . Everyone should be happy about that .

Don't want an Xbox ? Ok they don't care , buy their games on PC . Take it with you on your phone . Hardware makes little to no money .

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

All 3 companies are doing something different . Everyone should be happy about that .

Don't want an Xbox ? Ok they don't care , buy their games on PC . Take it with you on your phone . Hardware makes little to no money .

I love MS' new stance, best thing they have ever done.

The reason we are laughing here at SW is that there is zero reason to be an 'Xbox fanboy' now. 

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Why ? 

Again thanks to dedicating this forum to the 3 of us :D

Because as you just said, you can get their games anywhere. That is their future stance. So imagine being dumb enough to say 'I can get MS games anywhere but let me just get the system that only gives me MS games'. Why spend (eg) $400 on the next xbox when you can spend that amount on a PS5 or Switch XL (or whatever) and then have PS5 with it's entire collection of exclusives + ability to stream MS games on PC/phone/tablet, as opposed to getting the next xbox and just having that? Makes zero sense. 

Who says you can stream to Ps5 or Ditch ?

Same reason I have an Xbox now . Best version of all multiplats , best services . You think I'd choose to stream Forza Horizon when I could just play it on Xbox ?

Ps exclusives do nothing for me . Almost all of them are on PC as well 

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Who says you can stream to Ps5 or Ditch ?

Same reason I have an Xbox now . Best version of all multiplats , best services . You think I'd choose to stream Forza Horizon when I could just play it on Xbox ?

Ps exclusives do nothing for me . Almost all of them are on PC as well 

Where did I say to PS5 or Switch? I said exactly what you stated. PC or tablet. 

LMAO, you had an Xbox when it was the worst version of multiplats, stop lying through your ass, you couldn't care less if it was best or worst, that is your system of choice. Xbox has spent more time this gen being the worst multiplat system as opposed to the 1 year of it being the best and yet you keep mentioning that over and over like you just jumped on the xbox bandwagon since the X :D

lol most on PC. Name me a first party PS4 Sony game on PC? 

• Upvote 1
40 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Yes... we love that MS is going 3rd party... no need for XBox hardware anymore.