So I live 9 minutes away from...

One of the countries most popping bar scenes. 

(Southside in Pittsburgh pa) 

And I’m in my mid thirties, long term girlfriend who’s cool with an open relationship, and I just can’t stop slaying pussy. No joke this isn’t a bait thread, this is I’m that weird old man at the club that picks up at the club thread, but why isn’t it getting old?

shit some nights I feel like I’m 21 still. In peak shape, peak looks, more money than ever, less fs given. Weird. Have a grandfather who is 95 who still flies a fucking airplane. Asked him how he feel. He said 25, but his body gets tired easier...

Anyway, getting old is weird eh? It doesn’t feel like I thought it would. 

Edited by ghostz
  • Like 1
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the countries most popping bar scenes.  (Southside in Pittsburgh pa)    And I’m in my mid thirties, long term girlfriend who’s cool with an open relationship, and I just can’t st

K

Fair enough totally, and usually the sentiment of my friends, but I just keep making new friends when I go out? Most are usually my age, other degenerates I guess lol

19 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I cant stand Southside anymore. Too many college kids that  are stupid as hell. FINE ass girls tho. 

You don’t go there for the college kids lol obv you go for the bitties. Pittsburgh finest love their $6 vodka waters @ the flats bro. We should prob meet up some night before we die. 

20 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

To each their own. I go to a club or places I use to in my low 20s and I just feel weird af now. Nothing there for me anymore. Much prefer having an evening out with the wife and my daughter or a chill night out at a quiet pub with some close friends. 

Fair enough totally, and usually the sentiment of my friends, but I just keep making new friends when I go out? Most are usually my age, other degenerates I guess lol

• Haha 1

The same for me, I'm starting to think I will never grow up and I don't fucking care. I out-party all my late 20-something, early 30-something friends with ease. I'm pretty fit, eat well, much more confident. I learned to dance in my late 20s, before I had to much social anxiety and now I can say I'm a really good dancer and chicks love that. I have enjoyed my 30s more than my 20s although my 20s weren't bad either. I can't complain, life has been good.

do you use protection when fucking new people? does your gf use protection?

you are fine with her fucking other dudes? does she blow you off to hang out with other dudes? What do you do for her, that she's ok with an open relationship?

Are any of your "slays" more entertaining, hotter, better, or you want to spend more time with them or gf them up?   I really should not be asking this shit, but please share.  

I don't know if you're lucky, or actually just single.   Sounds like you're single. 

Edited by kokujin

^ lol don't hate. I mean it's fine if he convinced a girl to stick around to keep sucking is dick for this long, AND he gets to go out and try and fuck as much other pussy as he wants. That's kind of the dream, but i'm curious about my questions.  Also, I dunno,condoms and using them with strangers... I'd rather just raw dawg a SO.  

Here in Germany many people now try open relationships, I was in one before. One of the best friends is in one right now and yeah he fucks tons of girls and his gf fucks tons of guys. There are always conflicts of course but they manage it pretty well and they are a pretty good couple that love each other. I don't know I think the mentality with respect to relationships is changing quick specially in western countries. They do need to set some strict rules though to avoid uncomfortable situations, for example, never fuck a friend from your partner which is sort of a basic one.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I really hate that type of scene and I’m only 27. What sucks is that if you’re terrible at online dating (like me) you don’t have many other options when it comes to meeting girls.

work on it and yourself duufos.  honestly as a man, you should feel a little lucky you can work on your worth social skills etc. etc.  You don't need a boob job. 

I dunno.  ghosts, reward me by explaining this open relationship bit.