• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But 11'500 people polled is unreliable      

Out of the 6 specific games, there are 4 Playstation exclusives, 1 multiplat, and 1 XBox "exclusive".   Did you make this thread to own yourself?

RDR2 runs with no electricity on PC, beat that 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Stupid thread man.  The Last of Us 2 is on a completely different level than even RDR2.  There's going to be no other winner than TLoU2 when the gen is done so just accept it.

And it's only 125 votes lol..

It's 125 votes on a bigger Sony fanatic site than this one.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's 125 votes on a bigger Sony fanatic site than this one.

The one I posted was from ResetERA... it don't get no bigger than that.  

RDR2 still "won" ... by 8 votes lmao.

Not taking anything way from RDR2 though.  It's definitely up there.  But we still have Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us 2, and Death Stranding, which will all be contenders.  There's also the fact that RDR2 is still on it's honeymoon period.  When TLoU2 drops... trust me... it's going to be the undisputed gfx king.

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The one I posted was from ResetERA... it don't get no bigger than that.  

RDR2 still "won" ... by 8 votes lmao.

Not taking anything way from RDR2 though.  It's definitely up there.  But we still have Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us 2, and Death Stranding, which will all be contenders.  There's also the fact that RDR2 is still on it's honeymoon period.  When TLoU2 drops... trust me... it's going to be the undisputed gfx king.

This isn't about a particular game, it was the "flagship showpiece" narrative people like Gooberson try to leverage against the X, it's fucking retarded and was just undermined by a multiplat. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This isn't about a particular game, it was the "flagship showpiece" narrative people like Gooberson try to leverage against the X, it's fucking retarded and was just undermined by a multiplat. 

Oh I see.  Fair enough.

But I'm pretty sure you knew what they meant...  They mean having a first party game reach those heights. 

Forza Horizon 4 is up there... and many people agree... but they want to see some character driven action games with those production values.

19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Oh I see.  Fair enough.

But I'm pretty sure you knew what they meant...  They mean having a first party game reach those heights. 

Forza Horizon 4 is up there... and many people agree... but they want to see some character driven action games with those production values.

I know what they mean but it doesn't matter, the point of the X is it turns every game into a flagship experience. First party, third party, it doesn't matter, games are best on X.

ZeVcWSK.png

This right here is the point of this device. 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It doesn't matter.  We've seen it...  It's gonna shit all over RDR2 :shrug: 

Maybe a little better. Doesn't matter, GRAPHICS KINGS BEST on Console :juggle:

Ba Ba my 2080ti (that are all breaking down rofl)

Remij what is the TDP on the new 20 series cards?

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Remij what is the TDP on the new 20 series cards?

266 watts, the entire Xbox One X at peak consumes 172 watts. In terms of heat output it's still more, just from the GPU lol.

:hest:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

266 watts, the entire Xbox One X at peak consumes 172 watts. In terms of heat output it's still more, just from the GPU lol.

Even for the 2070? Damn.  Guess those are out of the question

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

197 watts, 68 degrees under load

That would probably be pushing it with my PSU.

I wasn't expecting such a big jump. Looks like ill stick with a 1070 or 1080 if I upgrade

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

And?  Why is that funny?  It's more than 2x as powerful rofl...

lmao... mobile parts :hehe: