• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But 11'500 people polled is unreliable      

Out of the 6 specific games, there are 4 Playstation exclusives, 1 multiplat, and 1 XBox "exclusive".   Did you make this thread to own yourself?

RDR2 runs with no electricity on PC, beat that 

19 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I know what they mean but it doesn't matter, the point of the X is it turns every game into a flagship experience. First party, third party, it doesn't matter, games are best on X.

ZeVcWSK.png

This right here is the point of this device. 

"Every game into a flagship experience" he says :hest: 

Games are 30fps with dips.... 4K, or dynamic....

There's nothing flagship about the console.  It's a mid-ranged PC experience... well, I guess that could be called a flagship console experience :face: 

27 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Maybe a little better. Doesn't matter, GRAPHICS KINGS BEST on Console :juggle:

Ba Ba my 2080ti (that are all breaking down rofl)

Remij what is the TDP on the new 20 series cards?

My 2080ti is perfectly fine :juggle: 

https://gamerant.com/xbox-one-x-dying/

Shame shit...  Happens every launch.  People are just really vocal because they hate that Nvidia is successful while AMD is 2 generations behind :shrug: 

These cards are beastly and destroy any console..  I'm glad you're starting to wake up to the allure of a powerful PC.. I'll be there to help guide you :wow2: 

18 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

That would probably be pushing it with my PSU.

I wasn't expecting such a big jump. Looks like ill stick with a 1070 or 1080 if I upgrade

The 2070 TDP is 175 watts (185 for the Founders Edition which is OC'd a bit)

12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

My 2080ti is perfectly fine :juggle: 

https://gamerant.com/xbox-one-x-dying/

Shame shit...  Happens every launch.  People are just really vocal because they hate that Nvidia is successful while AMD is 2 generations behind :shrug: 

These cards are beastly and destroy any console..  I'm glad you're starting to wake up to the allure of a powerful PC.. I'll be there to help guide you :wow2: 

lmao you cant downplay the RRoN :D

There is no allure. Its secondary gaming. Its ok, but secondary

11 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

lmao at remijs achievements, much like Steam

0/1000 ROFL

Who the fuck in their right mind would play multiplats on Xbox? :mj: 

Your Xbox achievements are even worse... in pretty much all the games both of us have played... I've got more than you :hest: 

And what do you mean much like Steam?  My steam completion rate is probably higher than your Xbox completion rate.. despite the fact that I have over 700 games :cruise: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Who the fuck in their right mind would play multiplats on Xbox? :mj: 

Your Xbox achievements are even worse... in pretty much all the games both of us have played... I've got more than you :hest: 

And what do you mean much like Steam?  My steam completion rate is probably higher than your Xbox completion rate :cruise: 

Judging from your list, YOU :D Idiot

You own 800 games and played 7 of them ROFL

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Judging from your list, YOU :D Idiot

You own 800 games and played 7 of them ROFL

I've played a lot of them... more than the Xbox games you gamefly and put in for 10 minutes just to take out :tom: 

And there's more to PC gaming than just.... Steam.  Lots of other shit to play that doesn't count towards an achievement... retard :hest: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I've played a lot of them... mor than the Xbox games you gamefly and put in for 10 minutes just to take out :tom: 

Gamefly games and if I don't like them send them back or be you and buy EVERY game and not play them  ROOOOFFLLL

Just now, Jon2B said:

Gamefly games and if I don't like them send them back or be you and buy EVERY game and not play them  ROOOOFFLLL

So?  Are they going somewhere?  

I have the ability to play them whenever I want... which is the idea.  LMAO thinking that I could possibly keep up with every game I buy when on sales stuff is dirt cheap and a no brainer to buy..

You already have 85 games on Steam.... and you're not even a PC gamer :drake: 

^ Yeah I did that a few years back, spent $120 on games during the Xmas STEAM sales, and acquired like 6 full fledged games, plus like 15 indie games... I mean I'll get to them... eventually :] :D 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I have 85 games? Rofl, im holding my head DOWN right now 

It's a blessing :blessed: 

Until a couple years down the line and you'll be looking at some bundle online and buy them again, forgetting that you've already owned them for 4 years now :bate: