• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But 11'500 people polled is unreliable      

Out of the 6 specific games, there are 4 Playstation exclusives, 1 multiplat, and 1 XBox "exclusive".   Did you make this thread to own yourself?

RDR2 runs with no electricity on PC, beat that 

5 hours ago, S#$@%^i said:

BTW you've totally detached from lemminghood.. There's no going back now.  Not even if X starts to do extremely well again with exclusives or whatnot.

Let's say Xbox turns the tides (we've seen it gen after gen with ps2 being number one.  And then 360 then back again to PS4. What if Xbox starts to output more AAA Microsoft exclusives and remains the top console in terms of power til at least end of next gen?  Do you own a high end gaming PC?  If not, will you want to be called a lemming again?  You know MS is on top of this shit right and they are gonna decimate Sony with the next console.

Fine, you wanne be a cow and a sheep.. so be it.  We should take a vote Lems. :ben:

I'm never coming back so long as MS isn't making exclusives. Like I said, if they want to insult me as a consumer than i'm taking my talents across the street.

also, the upcoming lineup MS has planned is beyond abysmal and has been for the past 2 years. 17 and 18 were the worst years in xbox history, 19 is looking grim already.

Also MS is an SJW cuck company now which i don't want to support, look at gears 5. no way in hell i'm buying that.

It's time, unfortunately. Time for me and Xbox to part ways, like a bad break-up filled with hatred, animosity, and irreconcilable differences. :glad: 

Edited by Bodycount NS
3 hours ago, Bodycount NS said:

I'm never coming back so long as MS isn't making exclusives. Like I said, if they want to insult me as a consumer than i'm taking my talents across the street.

also, the upcoming lineup MS has planned is beyond abysmal and has been for the past 2 years. 17 and 18 were the worst years in xbox history, 19 is looking grim already.

Also MS is an SJW cuck company now which i don't want to support, look at gears 5. no way in hell i'm buying that.

It's time, unfortunately. Time for me and Xbox to part ways, like a bad break-up filled with hatred, animosity, and irreconcilable differences. :glad: 

noted buh bye then.... I guess if you're into handheld gaming and low res garbage then X is not for you.  Move along then

21 hours ago, Teh_Laundromat said:

But 11'500 people polled is unreliable :grimaceright:

Can one of the mods do us a solid and link Deeno's post in the OP so that we can all see what a retard he's calling himself? :cruise: 

2 hours ago, Bodycount NS said:

remij is playing all your fauXclusives, all 3 of them. I advise you not to give MS any more money until they actually start to compete again.

Yep.  I am.  The best versions of them as well :juggle: 

The Xcucks got fucked... no lube... Phil is on our man on the inside.  While you're busy running away, The Master Chief is coming home :blessed: 

Your shitty console started life as an extension of a PC API to target the living room... now MS is targeting everyone.. you're no longer the center of your universe... and you never will be again.  Mattrick set you up for failure... and the only way for Xbox to survive was to once again fall back on their PC heritage.  Now do US a favor and stop talking about OUR games.  You want to run to Nintendo... I'm cool with that... but just beware that PC's reach is unstoppable :glad: 

A preview of what hermits have in store for you:

Bayonetta 2 in 4K (PC exclusive) 

45654322182_338e1f73ba_o.png

Breath of the Wild 4K Ultrawide (PC exclusive)

botw_cemu_01oqr6m.png

botw_cemu_05j4r16.png

Smash in 4K (PC exclusive)

9hQBssC.jpg

Get FUCKED Bodiedcount :juggle::juggle::juggle: 

I have a picture of a young bill gates in my bedroom.  As long as people keep feeding MS the money I'm happy.  By whichever means necessary is what I always say!

I know MS will continue to provide top of the line quality hardware.  The Xbox One X is a phenomenal device.  Have any of you ever held one?  It's very dense and compact for what's in it.  The hardware is phenomenal.   The controller is second to none.  For fucking serious brehs.... The Xbox controller shits all over dualshock and the stupid cheap joycons on switch. :D

Quality hardware at a reasonable price.  The best version of all third parties and a respectable first party lineup.  More games are coming from the new studios.  It's kinda like a rebuilding year for a sports team.. The world consists of mostly normal people, not little hermit nerds who likes hunch over their keyboard.  What kind of adult plays games hunched over a keyboard?? grow the fuck up breh..  Real people.. people with real lives buy consoles... and when MS streaming service takes over the industry and their dedication to providing top notch hardware I can only see their gaming division prosper going forward.

Cows and sheepets beware.

Edited by S#$@%^i
23 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

I have a picture of a young bill gates in my bedroom.  As long as people keep feeding MS the money I'm happy.  By whichever means necessary is what I always say!

I know MS will continue to provide top of the line quality hardware.  The Xbox One X is a phenomenal device.  Have any of you ever held one?  It's very dense and compact for what's in it.  The hardware is phenomenal.   The controller is second to none.  For fucking serious brehs.... The Xbox controller shits all over dualshock and the stupid cheap joycons on switch. :D

Quality hardware at a reasonable price.  The best version of all third parties and a respectable first party lineup.  More games are coming from the new studios.  It's kinda like a rebuilding year for a sports team.. The world consists of mostly normal people, not little hermit nerds who likes hunch over their keyboard.  What kind of adult plays games hunched over a keyboard?? grow the fuck up breh..  Real people.. people with real lives buy consoles... and when MS streaming service takes over the industry and their dedication to providing top notch hardware I can only see their gaming division prosper going forward.

0 AAAes in 5 years and it’s a rebuilding year. About as much a rebuilding year as the Cleveland Browns :mj:

21 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

MS' entire empire was built on people hunched over their keyboards.  Xbox "fans" weren't plentiful enough to keep their console business afloat on their own...  CONSOLE players would rather play Playstation.  MS tried, and failed... because you guys weren't supportive enough.  Most of you tucked tail and ran like Bodycount.  I commend you for staying strong for so long... but the disrespect you're showing to the very foundation that launched your so called, preferred platform... is unacceptable.  You will be dealt with as Phil brings Xbox back through strategic market manipulation and by most importantly... choosing to please and appeal to everyone who isn't a fan of their consoles.

You had your fun... now you shut up and accept the fate we've prepared for you :blessed: 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

MS' entire empire was built on people hunched over their keyboards.  Xbox "fans" weren't plentiful enough to keep their console business afloat on their own...  CONSOLE players would rather play Playstation.  MS tried, and failed... because you guys weren't supportive enough.  Most of you tucked tail and ran like Bodycount.  I commend you for staying strong for so long... but the disrespect you're showing to the very foundation that launched your so called, preferred platform... is unacceptable.  You will be dealt with as Phil brings Xbox back through strategic market manipulation and by most importantly... choosing to please and appeal to everyone who isn't a fan of their consoles.

You had your fun... now you shut up and accept the fate we've prepared for you :blessed: 

:D Microsoft pretty much brought the realm of 3d gaming into existence.  3D gaming and the concept of high powered video cards and cpu's for gaming was brought into existence solely because of Microsoft.  It would be nice if newbs like remij actually did any real pc gaming in the 90s.. This kid grows up and can suddenly afford a decent graphics card then attempts to be the defacto hermit coinoisseur of SW.  You're just a newb kid..

MS tried and failed?  So why are they scooping up and building software development teams?   They are going to continue making games and their hardware console business will continue the trend of high end consoles capable of running 4k + games long into the future.  Sony is a garbage company selling fisher price quality hardware.  They're liars and always have been. 

@Remijmad cuz he his platform of choice was passed of by Rockstar with RDR 2.. Deal with it faggots.. :D  Current number 1 platform for running the hottest game on the market is from MS.. and it's called XBOX bitch.

Edited by S#$@%^i
21 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

:D Microsoft pretty much brought the realm of 3d gaming into existence.  3D gaming and the concept of high powered video cards and cpu's for gaming was brought into existence solely because of Microsoft.  It would be nice if newbs like remij actually did any real pc gaming in the 90s.. This kid grows up and can suddenly afford a decent graphics card then attempts to be the defacto hermit coinoisseur of SW.  You're just a newb kid..

MS tried and failed?  So why are they scooping up and building software development teams?   They are going to continue making games and their hardware console business will continue the trend of high end consoles capable of running 4k + games long into the future.  Sony is a garbage company selling fisher price quality hardware.  They're liars and always have been. 

@Remijmad cuz he his platform of choice was passed of by Rockstar with RDR 2.. Deal with it bitch.. :D 

My first PC was a Tandy 1000 RSX...  I guarantee you I had a computer before you did... and took one apart before you did... and gamed on one before you ever did.  

I've always gamed on PC... The only thing that's changed over the years is that I started caring less and less about consoles... rofl.

So watch your mouth Spicuckoli... we created the Xbox console platform.... and we'll take it away when we choose.  You're nothing but a stupid pawn with which we use in any way we see fit.

Yes.. MS tried and failed.  They failed spectacularly this generation... so they needed to merge their console business into their other, more successful businesses to placate their bosses so that they wouldn't be out of jobs.  Phil was our man on the inside who, like us, cares more about PC, and broadening the platform, than some stupid box that nobody is buying.  Using that as an anchor for the entire division, Phil was able to convince his bosses that he could turn Xbox around and thus Xbox wouldn't be dependent on stupid lemmings who bail hard on their platform when the going gets rough... like Bodycount.  So they happily sacrificed people like him to improve their standing within the company to get the funding to buy studios and build AAA content.

Ironicly Spicoli... X-BOX is no longer about the box....at all... it's but a single option of many.  You fucking LOST.   Console gamers don't want Xboxes... they want consoles with exclusive content.  For everything else... they have PCs.  Something they actually WANT to own.

Get used to this, bitch.

28436717728_4c29687c3c_o.png

:juggle: 

9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

pretty soon it's going to be.. 

XBOX/windows/Android/iOS/Nvidia Shield/Apple TV/ Fire Stick etc   MS Exclusive :bena:

That moment when you fail to realize that you're saying Microsoft is on the eve of taking over the gaming industry. 

"Bu..bu...but the exclusives!"

They're going to exclusively control the industry and you're acting like the lems are getting owned... The lems are going to own everything, everything you hold dear, everything you think is unique, Nintendo, Sony... Everything will be Xbox. 

Xbox isn't a service, it's an initiative for control, an initiative for control of household computing, the livingroom, and now mobile gaming, it always has been. Nothing has changed, it's actually coming to fruition.

:hest:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
30 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That moment when you fail to realize that you're saying Microsoft is on the eve of taking over the gaming industry. 

"Bu..bu...but the exclusives!"

They're going to exclusively control the industry and you're acting like the lems are getting owned... The lems are going to own everything, everything you hold dear, everything you think is unique, Nintendo, Sony... Everything will be Xbox. 

Xbox isn't a service, it's an initiative for control, an initiative for control of household computing, the livingroom, and now mobile gaming, it always has been. Nothing has changed, it's actually coming to fruition.

:hest:

take control with Zero games? :sabu: