• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yet lemmings get dick happy over 2001 games running on the xbone  

Regardless TLHBFR     Dynu-male   Jonboned   Bhysexual   Spiculero  

It's official, Xbox One is the worst home console platform in history, bar none. At the very least having one great exclusive like SSOD was enough to put it ahead of dead platforms like the saturn, am

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, Insomniac doesn't even trust Microsoft and their platform to make back the money it would've taken them to create a PC version, so they are taking it to a better PC store.

I have a feeling that MS is going to partner with Steam eventually to actually sell their games.  I think the games will obviously release on the Windows Store as well.. but MS will limit Game Pass specifically to their store.  That way the get the good sales from steam, and make up the 30% with Game Pass.  Halo would do really well on Steam..let's be honest.  Releasing their games on Steam would go a long way in starting to rebuild trust with PC gamers.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It is good, also this basically guarantees an Xbox One X update.

aside from the exploding teddy bears, and other funny weapons, the game felt dull. it was definitely a low point for insomniac. however, they redeemed themselves with the ratchet remake and the excellent spiderman. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The most excited they ever get is when a console game is ported years later.

"PC" gaming :hest:

I think you're misunderstanding the reason for the excitement around here... it's that the lemmings keep constantly getting raped LOLLOL

Not needing to own an Xbox is cause for celebration :kaz: 

:juggle: :juggle: :juggle: 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Who?

Lemmings...who the fuck else?  ROFL

And I love how you try to put down "PC gaming" by the fact that we're getting all your titles.. :tom:

bu but "PC gaming" :hest:  Look how happy they are that they keep getting our titles... sux to be them :lemming: 

:rofl: