Mass Shooting at a Bar's College Night event - 12 dead.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GOP on guns. 

I have no doubt jehurey is a closet gay minority who hates whites because no white women would ever look at him. the psychological problems of 90% of minority men are a result of white women not likin

But if whatever plan you introduce isn't 100% perfect and 100% effective........then why bother doing it at all?

Just now, Jon2B said:

Ok page 4 and NOW you want to talk about solutions. Good Job Jerky

No I was doing it on page 1 when trying to describe the pattern.............not to mention that I already talked about mental health checks in previous pages.

Still talking about me.

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Nobody called you white. :|

STILL talkin' bout me.

Making lame jokes and #militaryincels

Yeah, that seems like you want to talk about solutions

I like how you talk shit on cooke then beg him to help you :D

Everyone knows your game Jerry.

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Making lame jokes and #militaryincels

Yeah, that seems like you want to talk about solutions

I like how you talk shit on cooke then beg him to help you :D

Everyone knows your game Jerry.

Nope, here's multiple instances of me trying to direct back to the topic and back to finding out more about this issue and what to do about it:

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

its all about security.  Our resources for security are limited, and therefore should be prioritized by the size of the threat.

The fact that we can't do everything all the time is what makes it "a competition."

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, trying to downplay the statistic doesn't change the fact that its still the leading statistic in this country.

Sorry, but you trying yo accuse me of things isn't going to help.  Especially considering the fact that I just brought up Muslims as a threat.

This has to do with a certain kind of violence that involves shooting alot of people in highly-public places because they are clearly trying to terrorize people.  If there's a pattern, then it only makes sense to FIGURE OUT THE PATTERN.

Lives are at stake, after all.

Maybe instead of trying to comfort your ego, you should focus on the real problem that deserves real answers.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, that seems to be the ONLY thing you wish to accomplish in this thread. To just call me a racist.

And it isn't working.

And now you are trying to change the topic, now that you think you've successfully called me a racist.  yeah, that's not working, either.

We have a problem in America with a specific type of mal-adjusted white person who seems to have certain social experiences that make him bitter.

And I do believe its definitely possible with other types of people, after all the Virginia Tech shooter was from South Korea. I have always proposed having EARLY and MULTIPLE visits with mental health professionals during the years that people are attending public schools.  And create a record when vetting for gun licenses for people, and people who live in the same household.

Guess you weren't noticing because you seem to just want to talk about me.

You can talk about me..........just not here.

I can talk about you wherever I want. You don't get to decide when the thread has to go OT

you only starting talking after i called you out for trying to create a new argument. Once you changed topic, of course.

Your start to the thread was purely to shit on white kids with a bad upbringing.

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

I can talk about you wherever I want. You don't get to decide when the thread has to go OT

you only starting talking after i called you out for trying to create a new argument. Once you changed topic, of course.

Your start to the thread was purely to shit on white kids with a bad upbringing.

So it seems like you just admitted that you only defend white people.

No.......I started talking about social-outcast people, which is a clear reference to mental health...............from my very first post.

Sorry..........but you want to talk about me to DERAIL this thread............you just admitted.

Its not going to work.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So it seems like you just admitted that you only defend white people.

No.......I started talking about social-outcast people, which is a clear reference to mental health...............from my very first post.

Sorry..........but you want to talk about me to DERAIL this thread............you just admitted.

Its not going to work.

Im not defending anyone LMFAO. 

You talked (jokingly) about social outcast WHITE people. Then got mad when I said not all of them are killers.

Edited by Jon2B
2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Im not defending anyone LMFAO. 

You talked (jokingly) about social outcast WHITE people. Then got mad when I said not all of them are killers.

Some joke...........considering that I kept on talking about it in many of my posts afterwards.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Except nobody in this thread ever said all white people are alt right killers.

In fact, my very first post which trying to whittle down the specific quality/qualities that these people might have in common.

I was trying to shrink down the number of people. Not make it broad.

You tried to broaden it. By saying there's "tens of millions".............which is doubtful.

You have an anger problem.............and I can't solve that for you.

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

@Cookester15@Teh_Diplomat

Welp, looks like he's still just trying to fight me, and nothing else.

Anyways..............mental health needs to be expanded across all 50 states  And that means healthcare reform to provide free mental healthcare. or possibly create mental healthcare positions in all public schools.

And that means creating a mental health database that keeps track of people through their childhood until their legal adulthood. And integrate that information to nationwide background checks. If you have a person red-flagged, and they lived in your household, then maybe your gun license is subject to more restrictions, like requiring to keep your gun in a safe.

Why are you @ing us over this? 

• Haha 1
Just now, Cookester15 said:

Why are you @ing us over this? 

Because he's still trying to talk about me in this thread.

Its not an exaggeration........its literally still happening.

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I have an anger problem? ROFL

You are the one that generalizes and hates white people, and yourself 

ps youre still talking about me

He's trying to derail the thread...........he already admitted it in a previous post that he doesn't want this thread to exist.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Because he's still trying to talk about me in this thread.

Its not an exaggeration........its literally still happening.

He's trying to derail the thread...........he already admitted it in a previous post that he doesn't want this thread to exist.

Then ignore him. Not sure what you want me to do. 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

Then ignore him. Not sure what you want me to do. 

Hmmmmmmmmm, you sure would be opening up a slippery slope for every other thread from here on out.

But hey...........if I'm hearing straight from you....

If he had a record in the army about his mental health condition, then this would be the second time that this is happening. I believe the Sutherland Springs church shooter in Texas (he shot like 50 people), was also in the army, and they had disclosed their mental health files for that person for background checks.

Which once again, points to the obvious that, we need to implement mental checks in schools, and get these types of guys checked and keep a file, and that needs to turn into a universal database.

Which definitely freaks the fuck out of the second-amendment people...........but, they literally have no good argument besides their typical anti-big-government excuses.

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Why would 2nd amendment people be upset about mental health checks?

Because it would be a nationwide database, and a national wide database for mental health meant for gun background checks would ostensibly mean a nationalwide registered gun owner database.

And 2nd amendment diehards are strictly against that.

Remember, its not just the crazies who would be in the database, everyone would have needed to pass a mental health care check (probably within a certain period of time). So that means the database would have to have mental health care checks and reporting for everybody who is trying to obtain a gun.

That means those databases would have to be standard in all states. That's a nationwide database.

Edited by jehurey