• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

$500 to play no exclusives.   TLHBFR 

Wait that's actually $350  + another 350 for the console, $700 to play Tetris  

Paid $500, twice, to play no exclusives.  $1000 total.   Well, not you, you couldn't afford to buy a second console and have been pretending to enjoy playing RDR2 at 900p/25 fps. LOL

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's ok, you can beat it in like 45 minutes. Obviously there's replayability but its campaign I guess you could say isn't very long.

Sounds like it has 45 more minutes of game than Sea of Thieves then. :mj:

7 hours ago, bhytre said:

Bragging about another Tetris rehash. Fucking Tetris LMAO :tom: 

You clowns :roff: 

It's from the guys who made Rez Infinite, it's dope. The gimmick of slowing down time and allowing for more than a tetris, 5+ lines is godly, without ruining what makes Tetris fun. Plus a plethora of content and different gameplay modes, sick presentation and music. They worked on this for four years. It's not just any Tetris cash grab.

The game is obviously great. Sure it's Tetris with a new coat of paint and gimmicks but it's a great puzzle game, plus it's VR compatible. :juggle:  

2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

What's that?

RDR2 at 4k?

Nah, gimme mah tetris VR ;(

TCHBFR :tom:

The difference is RDR2 is also on PS4 and I could play a perfectly adequate version (base PS4) whenever I feel like. You can't play Tetris Effect on your Xbox One.

Bragging about a superior multiplat game like it's the end of all arguments. The Lemtards are starting to sound like Hermits, 'best on PC!' has been replaced by 'RDR2 in 4K!'. :fatcruise:

Irrelevant motherfuckers who think gaming is all about who gets the best graphics... :kaz: You're all simpletons, what's important is who gets the best games. :juggle: 

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The difference is RDR2 is also on PS4 and I could play a perfectly adequate version (base PS4) whenever I feel like. You can't play Tetris Effect on your Xbox One.

Bragging about a superior multiplat game like it's the end of all arguments. The Lemtards are starting to sound like Hermits, 'best on PC!' has been replaced by 'RDR2 in 4K!'. :fatcruise:

Irrelevant motherfuckers who think gaming is all about who gets the best graphics... :kaz: You're all simpletons, what's important is who gets the best games. :juggle: 

You'll be alright breh

3334894-metacritic.png

holy shit i had no idea this was directed by mizuguchi, or that he founded a new studio. according to wikipedia this is the game he always wanted to make but couldnt get the rights to tetris, so he made lumines instead.

i thought this was gonna be a good but sorta flimsy spin on a classic like pacman dx, turns out its the music/puzzle game of the gen by the creator of dreamcast classics,  TLHBMFR :D