Official X018 thread - Let's gooooo

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

>best console in existence

>"trash"

Salty fags lol :hest:

It's by far the worst console ever. The game library on this system is depressing. I really wish microsoft get their shit together and make some games. Scalebound was the last project that was somewhat promising. 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm expecting some bad attempts to speak Spanish by foreigners during the show  

KH3 Is so gay

“Let’s talk Winnie the Pooh”   lmfao 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Where is Sunset Overdrive and The Master Chief Collection? Where is Halo 5? @Remij_

:cruise:

It's only half over...  And SSOD is confirmed.. idgaf if I see it here. :juggle: 

MCC is coming as well... but will likely be an E3 thing... because this certainly isn't the caliber of show I thought it would be.

Just now, Remij_ said:

It's only half over...  And SSOD is confirmed.. idgaf if I see it here. :juggle: 

MCC is coming as well... but will likely be an E3 thing... because this certainly isn't the caliber of show I thought it would be.

What did you think this would be? It's fanfest, a longer inside Xbox lol. This isn't E3 :danylol:

Where is Sunset Overdrive and The Master Chief Collection? Where is Halo 5? @Remij_

:cruise:

I've heard the word PC like two times.

:deadest:

Why are you quoting me when talking to Remij?

2 minutes ago, Voidler said:

You’re not satisfied with 30 minutes dedicated to Sea of Thieves, State of Decay and gamepass?:lupe:

Maybe if there was more cheering I would be satisfied. 

What did you think this would be? It's fanfest, a longer inside Xbox lol. This isn't E3 :danylol:

I thought this relaunch of the event would be more similar to Playstation Experience... not another Inside Xbox :mj: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Because your comment is relative to Remij's hopes and dreams, and he's already pushing goalposts again lol.

" It will be announced at E3 now"

Shut the fuck up hermshit beggar :tom:

Dude, you're going to be owned.  bu but don't hold your breath for SSOD you said :hest: 

MCC is coming :juggle: 

Because your comment is relative to Remij's hopes and dreams, and he's already pushing goalposts again lol.

" It will be announced at E3 now"

Shut the fuck up hermshit beggar :tom:

You're watching a Goat riding a shopping trolley? Do you think they are going to announce anything Halo related here? lol

This has been a joke :mj:

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You're watching a Goat riding a shopping trolley? Do you think they are going to announce anything Halo related here? lol

This has been a joke :mj:

Dynamite's getting cocky again because I figured this event would be different than just another inside xbox episode, and that MCC wont be announced for PC... but we all know what happened the last time he got cocky for me saying a game would come to PC which hadn't been announced yet.. :tom: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Dynamite's getting cocky again because I figured this event would be different than just another inside xbox episode and that MCC wont be announced for PC... but we all know what happened the last time he got cocky for me saying a game would come to PC which hadn't been announced yet.. :tom: 

You make outlandish retard level predictions from mere whims. I'm shaking in my boots right now.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You make outlandish retard level predictions from mere whims. I'm shaking in my boots right now.

Yea, because after seeing SSOD on the Korean ratings bored that prediction was just OUTLANDISH... and MCC... MS' staple franchise... a game PC gamers would actually want... which has been hinted at by Phil Spencer... is just OUTLANDISH...

Fucking idiot :hest: