Mass Effect: Andromeda is pretty good

In spite of the facial animations (which have been largely fixed) the core game seems very solid and plays just like the other games in the series. It looks good, the audio is good and so far the story is solid.

It kind of sucks the bad wrap the game got due to the animation debacle as I'm enjoying it nearly as much as the previous titles. The X update seems pretty good, they could have pushed it further resolution wise I'm sure but as is it doesn't suffer the performance faults as seen on the Pro so that's a definite benefit. It also has a couple better graphical features so I can't complain.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*Scanning for Quality*             [Search Completed: 0 Results Found]

Replies to everyone, even those in a convo with someone else   Someone replies to him: 'OMG MELTDOWN'  

this idiot really only cares about graphics and his precious X updates lmfao dude has no idea what makes games great. good job counting pixels  

this idiot really only cares about graphics and his precious X updates lmfao dude has no idea what makes games great. good job counting pixels :tom: 

• Upvote 1

If only the game's issues were technical ones. I played it many many months after it came out when all those issues were fixed and it was still a very average game

That game is legit dead. How they went from the ME trilogy to that is unbelievable. The writing is laughably bad, the locations are plain and boring and it is so repetitive and mundane. As clear a 6/10 type game as there could be. 

1 hour ago, kaz said:

this idiot really only cares about graphics and his precious X updates lmfao dude has no idea what makes games great. good job counting pixels :tom: 

You hit the nail on the head :mj:

Bad game gets X update, OMG!!!! game is a good game now because of a resolution update :adhd:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

It is 'bad' when you consider where it came from. How do you go from ME trilogy to Andromeda with a new generation of hardware. 

It still isn't "bad"

FO76 is bad

Just now, Jon2B said:

It still isn't "bad"

FO76 is bad

well compared to FO76 then yeah.

It's a 6/10 for me so whatever that is to ppl. Below average.

Don't know why Dyno is just talking about gfx and X update and not about the actual game though.... Anything to say 'X upgrade good, Pro performance bad'. 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

well compared to FO76 then yeah.

It's a 6/10 for me so whatever that is to ppl. Below average.

Don't know why Dyno is just talking about gfx and X update and not about the actual game though.... Anything to say 'X upgrade good, Pro performance bad'. 

He led with talking about the game :\

Just now, madmaltese said:

I disagree, not only with saying the game is solid but it's all just a throwaway for him to get to the next sentence he was dying to say.

So you are telling yourself what you want to believe instead of seeing whats in front of you because Dyno gets under your skin. Gotcha

• Like 1
1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

:tom:

Or I'm saying Dyno has shit taste (not that we needed more evidence). 

Every game you played and liked is above 76 on MC? Now you are just dancing around. It seems you are the one that were dying to get to that:trump2: