Xbox One X doing phenomenally bad(Matt Piscatella: NPD)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

jonb is a raging homo. Prove me wrong 

another thread about sales.... yawn. do you even play games?

read the op slow Jonny 

22 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Maybe . Can provide evidence that what you are saying is true ? Or are you just lying again because Xbox hurt you ?

He doesn't have to prove anything.  It's Dynotard that has to prove that Xshit is outselling the Pro since he is the one to make the assumption.

Zhuge with more info:

The main point is that Xbox One sales in 2017 were lower than any other prior year in the US (excluding 2013). In 2018 the unit sales are more inline with 2015/16 which were the two peak years for the system. It remains to be seen whether Xbox One will have a record year, but it's still significantly up from last year. 

It goes to show the impact that the Xbox One X release has had on Xbox One family sales in the US. The PS4 has seen a similar thing as well with sales notably up from last year.

Whilst there are multiple reasons why total sales are up, it is worth noting that One X and Pro are one of the main reasons.

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Slow Jonny can't read confirmed. 

"the X is fire bitches, without a shadow of a doubt it's devouring the Pro" 

:sabu:

I'm not saying he is right , baldy . But you are saying he is wrong . Prove it .

13 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I'm not saying he is right , baldy . But you are saying he is wrong . Prove it .

What kinda cop out shit is this? "Im not saying he is right but prove he is wrong"  Lmfao at slow Johnny. 

You're asking me to prove something wrong that he didn't even prove was right and that you don't have the balls to back him up on with your bitch ass? :drake:

.... but since you asked :bena:

The insiders already leaked that the Spiderman PS4 Pro bundle alone sold 1 million + for Nov and that Xbox1 maybe down for Nov 2018 vs 2017. 

Edited by Goukosan
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

What kinda cop out shit is this? "Im not saying he is right but prove he is wrong"  Lmfao at slow Johnny. 

You're asking me to prove something wrong that he didn't even prove was right and that you don't have the balls to back him up on with your bitch ass? :drake:

.... but since you asked :bena:

The insiders already leaked that the Spiderman PS4 Pro bundle alone sold 1 million + for Nov and that Xbox1 maybe down for Nov 2018 vs 2017. 

If you think it's so crazy for him to think that I'd imagine you'd have proof . You don't or you'd post it .

Isn't the Spiderman bundle the normal PS4?

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Oh I thought the 200 dollar Spiderman bundle was amatuer.

Why are you asking me where his proof is ? Idk .

I'm asking you where your proof is .

42 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Oh I thought the 200 dollar Spiderman bundle was amatuer.

Why are you asking me where his proof is ? Idk .

I'm asking you where your proof is .

It is the base system, why Gooberson linked you the Spiderman release Pro bundle is beyond me.

MS definitely knows how important it is for them to have the hardware edge in any given generation.  That has to have hit home hard.  The only way to make up for less impressive exclusive games is to have the superior versions of everything else.

I really wonder what's going to happen if MS doesn't release within 6 months of PS5?  IMO they need to be within a year.  6-8 months later at most..  otherwise Sony will have too much time with the far superior 3rd parties and their first party teams will start knocking out exclusives shortly after that.

MS does have some aces in the hole though.  They'll have the more powerful system, they'll have Game Pass, they'll have xCloud, and they'll have a steady stream of first party games which will likely have more variety than Sony's will (outside of VR anyway).. and I think they'll have The Initiative and Ninja Theory take on the "cinematic story driven character" game to go after Sony on that front.

By the sounds of it, they are really letting the teams do what they want, and are telling them that the budget is no object.  I think Ninja Theory with 100+ million could do something pretty amazing and stand up pretty well to some of Sony's best studios.  The Initiative will likely be the new darling studio that they push to really combat Sony in that segment.

Also, I'm hearing that MS is working on DXR for Xbox 2.. and that it could support ray tracing and while not exactly like RTX, it would have a dedicated chip to help accelerate ray traversal.  Probably not as "all encompassing" as RTX, but enough to do selective ray tracing for certain effects and areas which would still greatly improve image quality.

AMD says though that they aren't going to support DXR until their entire lineup of GPUs can do it.. which likely leaves out Navi.. Interesting times ahead. B) 

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It is the base system, why Gooberson linked you the Spiderman release Pro bundle is beyond me.

Ahhh the bait worked :mj2:

So now that you're alive... where's your proof of your original claim that X is outselling Pro? :bena:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Ahhh the bait worked :mj2:

So now that you're alive... where's your proof of your original claim that X is outselling Pro? :bena:

Bait? More like lies. All you do is lie. Why cant you just prove anything? You're an idiot.