My original Xbox just died

1 minute ago, S#$@%^i said:

What a piece of shit.

Give me one good reason why I should be emotionally invested in people I never met/never will over the internet in a stupid fanboy forum primarily about video games? :wonder: I mean the extend of some of the conversations I have here is ''You're stupid for liking X product'' ''Nah, you're stupid for liking Y product''. Amazing, deep emotional connections, mate.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not actively hoping something bad will happen to any of you, I'm simply stating the truth. You don't care about me, I don't care about you and it's perfectly normal. I like some of people here but saying I actually give a shit what happens to them when I have my own problems to deal with would be pure hypocrisy. 

Let's not kid ourselves. Most of us don't give a shit about people we actually know IRL. :D Like when you pass in front of a homeless man living in your street and you don't even bat an eye, or when some coworkers goes through some bad shit, you pretend to care to be nice but deep down you don't give a shit and your mind quickly go back to your own problems.

But anonymous people on SW, you care about? Lmfao, don't give me that shit.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stills plays the same amount of AAAE's

Go join it

LMFAO this thread

18 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

replies and rep shows how much im winning

havent you seen me in the top posters of the month?

:mj: 

bro I'm on it. Make 1000 posts a week and I will get you to the top in no time. :trump2:

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Give me one good reason why I should be emotionally invested in people I never met/never will over the internet in a stupid fanboy forum primarily about video games? :wonder: I mean the extend of some of the conversations I have here is ''You're stupid for liking X product'' ''Nah, you're stupid for liking Y product''. Amazing, deep emotional connections, mate.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not actively hoping something bad will happen to any of you, I'm simply stating the truth. You don't care about me, I don't care about you and it's perfectly normal. I like some of people here but saying I actually give a shit what happens to them when I have my own problems to deal with would be pure hypocrisy. 

Let's not kid ourselves. Most of us don't give a shit about people we actually know IRL. :D Like when you pass in front of a homeless man living in your street and you don't even bat an eye, or when some coworkers goes through some bad shit, you pretend to care to be nice but deep down you don't give a shit and your mind quickly go back to your own problems.

I care about you. you are stronger than we are. :mjcry: 

4 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

The non lemmings never change.  :D They have so much hate and envy for us.  Hermits hate us because they're at the mercy of our lord and savior MS and King Billy G.  part founder of Microsoft.  :bow: Once upon a time some people thought pc and linux could take over.  Or even Apple for that matter?  None of those platforms would dare or can even really compete in terms of a gaming platform.  If you're gonna game on PC then you will be doing it most likely on a Microsoft Windows/Xbox platform.  That's our baby.  Xbox is just the icing on the cake. You guys have always been bitter... either that or y'all just trolls.  But that's okay, MS has the most powerful gaming console on the market and that ain't never gonna change.

Have fun on your fisher price mario tablets and shitty wack looking ps4 design with completely inferior controller. 

Have fun with... Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2 and Forza 2k18, I guess. 

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You're right about not giving a shit about other people.  Yes, this is how humans behave and this is our mentality.   Why do you need to hate yourself and project that onto others?  Who cares?  There's nothing more to it.  It is what it is but you have to try to think positive and make the best of life, no?  Why do you have to go into a totally opposite direction and be hateful?  To prove that people are assholes?  What's wrong with not being hateful and malicious and just being neutral?  You sound like an ass.

Edited by S#$@%^i
6 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

You're right about not giving a shit about other people.  Yes, this is how humans behave and this is our mentality.   Why do you need to hate yourself and project that onto others?

Because I'm honest. The truth isn't always pleasant to hear, but it beats being a hypocrite that pretends to care. Wouldn't you agree? 

This is the kind of mentality virtue signaling SJWs have. Pretend to have feelings towards a group of people when in reality you're just stroking your own ego, or trying to appear as a good person in public.

Edited by Ramza
11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Because I'm honest. The truth isn't always pleasant to hear, but it beats being a hypocrite that pretends to care. Wouldn't you agree? 

This is the kind of mentality virtue signaling SJWs have. Pretend to have feelings towards a group of people when in reality you're just stroking your own ego, or trying to appear as a good person in public.

You're so edgy.

I was like ramza until I met his majesty on this forum. and then he left me for discord after sidescrollers. :( 

but  I like other people here too. cheer up ramza, I love you. :-* you too pigoli. :-*

Edited by kaz
1 minute ago, kaz said:

I was like ramza until I met his majesty on this forum. and then he left me for discord after sidescrollers. :( 

but  I like other people here too. cheer up ramza, I love you. :-* you too pigoli. :-*

I like you too. It's not what am saying. We have plenty of great posters here, I wouldn't come here otherwise. :-* 

54 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

The non lemmings never change.  :D They have so much hate and envy for us.  Hermits hate us because they're at the mercy of our lord and savior MS and King Billy G.  part founder of Microsoft.  :bow: Once upon a time some people thought pc and linux could take over.  Or even Apple for that matter?  None of those platforms would dare or can even really compete in terms of a gaming platform.  If you're gonna game on PC then you will be doing it most likely on a Microsoft Windows/Xbox platform.  That's our baby.  Xbox is just the icing on the cake. You guys have always been bitter... either that or y'all just trolls.  But that's okay, MS has the most powerful gaming console on the market and that ain't never gonna change.

Have fun on your fisher price mario tablets and shitty wack looking ps4 design with completely inferior controller. 

you write, way, way too many words and there is no way I am reading any of that.