My original Xbox just died

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

When you did, yes they did

Dude, that's what happens when you're in last place.  You get shit on by both factions above you.  It's not the forums fault there's only 3 lemmings left... and the 3 that are left remain incredibly cocky.  

But people treat Deeno the way they do not just because Xbox... look at the political forum, look at ways he talks about most shit... with an air of superiority.  That's why he gets butt hurt when I talk the same way about PC vs Xbox... and why I've started doing it more and defending Xbox less.  I know that shit gets to him.  So much so that he's makes a point to try to attack it any chance he gets.  Like he did coming into that thread I made.  That was the first interaction I had with him all day... but he was already perturbed because he knows what the thread is about.

:hest: 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stills plays the same amount of AAAE's

Go join it

LMFAO this thread

15 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The quality of things that come through Goodwill is relative to the area and median income. Just sayin.

Deeno.  Take a step back, take a breath.  I suggested you grab a cheap xbox and mod it in response to yours breaking.  You responded with "ur teh dumb" and "ur teh poor".  Might wanna re-examine those insecurities, bud. :] 

dude apparently didn't buy a xbox one. He waited for the xbox one x to drop. I thought he was a lemming commander,  I was wrong, just a low level lemming. :mjcry: 

17 hours ago, Jon2B said:

most of the traffic here is caused from me and him.

We have yall shook. Its embarrassing lmfao

RetardB thinks we post here for embarrassing MS shills like him and PredictionsFlop. :fatcruise:

The door is over there, chump. :D Log off and never come back, you can take your boyfriend with you while you're at it.

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

RetardB thinks we post here for embarrassing MS shills like him and PredictionsFlop. :fatcruise:

The door is over there, chump. :D Log off and never come back, you can take your boyfriend with you while you're at it.

For the record, if Deeno left, we'd lose valuable lulz at least once a month during the NPD thread.  If Johnny left, nobody would give a shit.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

OG

ok, that's what i thought. great system. i had all kinds of music in  my hdd.  quantum redshift = most under appreciated gem that gen. i was a big otogi fan too. i have some fun memories co-oping halo, as well. i was a boss at crimson peak and pgr 2 (would play both online). 

Edited by -GD-
Just now, S#$@%^i said:

Too many assholes on this website. :D Poor guy loses his original Xbox and ya'll trying to flame.  sad.

No one is going to cry for his pos console that cost $5 in a flea market.