I thought game case design was mandated on Xbox One

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

these are 'games'

Well when you have 3 Halo's, 5 Forza's, a pair of Gears' games that shouldn't take too long. 

Leave someone without any real games for 5 years, and they start hypothesizing things that their parent company has no intention of doing.   Lemmings are now the QAnon of the gaming world.  

13 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That you're autistic? Indeed. 

And yet you're trying to tone police people and lecture them because they don't say exactly how much more powerful the Xbox is.

Imagine being this much of an autistic snowflake :cruise:

49 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

And yet you're trying to tone police people and lecture them because they don't say exactly how much more powerful the Xbox is.

Imagine being this much of an autistic snowflake :cruise:

Tone policing... Are you kidding me lol... It's correcting inaccuracies and disinformation you downy fuck.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Tone policing... Are you kidding me lol... It's correcting inaccuracies and disinformation you downy fuck.

Nobody else spergs out about such little details though.

It's your OCD/Autism showing.

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So when people say X is more powerful than pro we must quote the exact percentage of each time we make that reference? lol

AutisticCop!! 

15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So when people say X is more powerful than pro we must quote the exact percentage of each time we make that reference? lol

AutisticCop!! 

Like that Ptzzzz guy around '05/'06 that would blow up jpeg's to show where the jaggies were in upcoming titles. :killzone:

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

AutisticCop!! 

See this is what you fucking morons do, you're either completely illiterate or you twist everything so you can appear correct. Who said percentage had to be cited? Not me... But when you say things like "marginally" or "slightly better" it's pure bullshit.

There's nothing slight, small or marginal about a console rendering 80%+ average higher resolutions. But I'm autistic? That's like saying a Corvette ZR1 is marginally faster than a Toyota Camry. It's just a stupid thing to say.

:hest:

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

See this is what you fucking morons do, you're either completely illiterate or you twist everything so you can appear correct. Who said percentage had to be cited? Not me... But when you say things like "marginally" or "slightly better" it's pure bullshit.

There's nothing slight, small or marginal about a console rendering 80%+ average higher resolutions. But I'm autistic? That's like saying a Corvette ZR1 is marginally faster than a Toyota Camry. It's just a stupid thing to say.

:hest:

Who said anything about percentages!!!!! ... then you immediately turn around an post a percentage  because people saying X is more powerful is not accurate enough.... AutisticCop!! :drake:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Who said anything about percentages!!!!! ... then you immediately turn around an post a percentage  because people saying X is more powerful is not accurate enough.... AutisticCop!! :drake:

Lmfao he's at it again :roff:

Full on sperg meltdown if we don't give xbox the credit it deserves 

4 hours ago, -GD- said:

:cosby2: cheetameatbeeta 

The thirteen year old behind that name thought it was FUCKING hilarious; you know he can't say his character's name in middle school without snickering. :D 

17 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Lmfao he's at it again :roff:

Full on sperg meltdown if we don't give xbox the credit it deserves 

"Stop pointing out when I say things that contradict what I said earlier!!! :tear2:"

:roff: Deeno :roff: