PS Classic has a settings menu which lets you set it to 60hz and change a bunch of other shit... buuuuttt

You have to access it by plugging in a keyboard and pressing ESC on the menu...  But not just any keyboard will work.. it requires a Corsair K70 or K95 specifically...

LMAO wtf.. :D 

Dtj0ScrXQAEY-mS?format=jpg&name=orig

Just so happens that I have the K70 though :smug: 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

$2000 for four consoles with no games.   Or a $100 console with 20 games.   Lmao

You bought two Xbox One X but a $100 nostalgia piece is unacceptable...  

Lmao cows are such fucking stupid sheep   gonna buy a new keyboard to load a bunch of old shitty games they won't play on a 100 dollar pos keychain ROFL

Hmmmm, because its a mechanical keyboard, or maybe because it uses a certain I/O board that the PS internal board recognizes?

I just have a Rosewill Mechanical keyboard, and I actually have a Das Keyboard in my closet that I never used. I'd sure like to know if other keyboards are compatible before opening up the package.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Hmmmm, because its a mechanical keyboard, or maybe because it uses a certain I/O board that the PS internal board recognizes?

I just have a Rosewill Mechanical keyboard, and I actually have a Das Keyboard in my closet that I never used. I'd sure like to know if other keyboards are compatible before opening up the package.

Yea, I think John from Digital Foundry is looking into it.  He's basically been taking the PSC to various stores and trying all their keyboards to see if any will work :D :D 

If I see anything, I'll post it here.

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

thats so weird, and i have a k70 as well. so does this thing have any network capabilities? everything i've seen makes it sound like it needs some serious patching.

I'm honestly not even sure.  But regardless it's usb so if they want to patch it they can release a file and have people connect it to their PCs and patch it.  I wouldn't want it to be connected to a network where Sony could force patches on it.  Because this thing is 100% going to be busted wide open.  So once it's hacked, I wouldn't want to have to worry about a patch auto downloading some day or something.

Does that Corsair keyboard require drivers when plugging it into a Windows PC?

I mean, ultimately, my goal is to load ROMs into it, so its not really important to connect a keyboard to it so much as its probably more important to connect a USB cable between the PC and the PS Classic in order to remove and load ROMs.

Or maybe they could get all of that to work by sticking a USB flash drive in the second USB port. Who knows. I just want to be sure that the hackers fully understand it, and can make a super-easy ROM loader program.

Want them to verify if PS3 or PS4 wired controllers will work.

8 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Why would anyone buy this :mj: It's sony selling you a piece of plastic with roms in it.  Are cows so nostalgic that they will spend over $100 for this crap?  So gay.  Just do the same on a Raspberry Pi or some other small computer.  lol 

You bought two Xbox One X but a $100 nostalgia piece is unacceptable...  :D

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Why would anyone buy this :mj: It's sony selling you a piece of plastic with roms in it.  Are cows so nostalgic that they will spend over $100 for this crap?  So gay.  Just do the same on a Raspberry Pi or some other small computer.  lol 

Here's some perspective, the PlayStation 4 with Spiderman was only double the price of this two weeks ago...

Pure junk, it should have been $49.99, not a cent more.

21 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Lmao cows are such fucking stupid sheep :D

gonna buy a new keyboard to load a bunch of old shitty games they won't play on a 100 dollar pos keychain ROFL

So for Canada it's $130 for the console and around $120 for the k70 keyboard.  So a total of $250.  :tom:

9 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Sony fanboys :D

4 Xbox One X for Spicoli.  :tom: 

3 Xbox One skus for JonB in one gen. :kaz: 

Yeah, you guys aren't in the best position to lecture people buying a system for a measly $100. You fucking retards. :D