Nov. NPD Results (PS4 #1, Switch #2, Xbox #3)

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's like you guys have selective reading ability. You latch onto certain things I say while ignoring other things entirely. How convenient of you.

Kv4KP14.png

What happened? Oh yeah, a sale bundle with MK8. :camby:

:hest:

You're not only a sore loser but don't have the balls to stick to a prediction. Pussying out with single post that has a maybe about the possibility of a hardware sale (Which no fucking shit it was gonna have so form of sale for BF, but it had by a country mile the worst one and still substantially more expensive than the others) amid the hundreds of other ones saying the opposite.

It's amazing how every NPD thread turns out the same month after month :mj: Yet you'll go into Dec with an imaginary perfect record in your deluded mind.

Which is fine, more fun for us :glad:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But the Walmart display cases.

X marks the flop boys! Come get it while it's hot!    *PC players please come to the head of the line

Posted Images

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

:hest:

You're not only a sore loser but don't have the balls to stick to a prediction. Pussying out with single post that has a maybe about the possibility of a hardware sale (Which no fucking shit it was gonna have so form of sale for BF, but it had by a country mile the worst one and still substantially more expensive than the others) amid the hundreds of other ones saying the opposite.

It's amazing how every NPD thread turns out the same month after month :mj: Yet you'll go into Dec with an imaginary perfect record in your deluded mind.

Which is fine, more fun for us :glad:

This was from October 30th if you can't read. I never said Xbox One was going to destroy Switch, I never said Switch would be down for November, I never said Xbox would be up for November. You're letting the psychos like Goober fill your head with nonsense, misrepresentations of what I said. It seems clear that you don't actually pay attention to my conversations but instead play off of what other people are saying I have said. It's a no win situation for you or a cohesive discussion, the only reason you think I'm contradicting myself is because of the idiot above you. I have said it a million times, that fucking loser jumbles up everything I say, he probably does it to other people as well. He's manipulative and it's working on you. 

13 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is something you need to stop doing and it's actually pissing me off. If we're talking NPD keep it fucking NPD, if we're talking regionally keep it regionally and if we're talking globally keep it globally. You mesh all this shit together and convolute every conversation by drumming up things said and actions taken which are not relevant to the specific instance. This is why all of these talks always devolve into some tangent induced confusing shitshow because you can't stay on point in a conversation, you always bring up a bunch of other things.

Reign it in. 

Gottdamn that was brutal! :bate:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This was from October 30th if you can't read. I never said Xbox One was going to destroy Switch, I never said Switch would be down for November, I never said Xbox would be up for November. You're letting the psychos like Goober fill your head with nonsense, misrepresentations of what I said. It seems clear that you don't actually pay attention to my conversations but instead play off of what other people are saying I have said. It's a no win situation for you or a cohesive discussion, the only reason you think I'm contradicting myself is because of the idiot above you. I have said it a million times, that fucking loser jumbles up everything I say, he probably does it to other people as well. He's manipulative and it's working on you. 

I'm not evening reading a word of your convo with Gouk, just what I've seen you post in the past and what I asked you. Which was a very clear, 1. PS4 2. Xbox One 3. Switch (for Nov/Dec) and you listed the reasons I mentioned as you why. For that to happen Xbox had to beat Switch in Nov, by a decent margin too, cause Smash is defs beating Xbox (and probably even PS4) in Dec. The fact that Switch beat Xbox in Nov means you're 100% wrong on the Nov/Dec thing, the only debate now is if PS4 or Switch is no.1.  I'm saying just take the L, don't be a pussy and turn this into a 'oh it was close', cause your prediction is Nov/Dec and if you lost Nov the total result is not going to be close once Dec comes out. 

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I never said Xbox One was going to destroy Switch, I never said Switch would be down for November, I never said Xbox would be up for November 

On 2018-11-13 at 9:34 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

Xbox will sell more than Switch, PS4 will sell more than Xbox.

On 2018-11-13 at 10:00 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

Switch came in 3rd place last year for its first holiday season and you think it's going to do better when its hype has subsided and it's no longer the "it" holiday item? 

On 2018-11-20 at 12:33 AM, DynamiteCop! said:

You seek validation too much, PS4 #1, Xbox One #2, Switch #3.

Take it to the bank.

oh look at what you said after Oct 30th:jordan3:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Haha 1
Just now, madmaltese said:

I'm not evening reading a word of your convo with Gouk, just what I've seen you post in the past and what I asked you. Which was a very clear, 1. PS4 2. Xbox One 3. Switch (for Nov/Dec) and you listed the reasons I mentioned as you why. For that to happen Xbox had to beat Switch in Nov, by a decent margin too, cause Smash is defs beating Xbox (and probably even PS4) in Dec. The fact that Switch beat Xbox in Nov means you're 100% wrong on the Nov/Dec thing, the only debate now is if PS4 or Switch is no.1.  I'm saying just take the L, don't be a pussy and turn this into a 'oh it was close', cause your prediction is Nov/Dec and if you lost Nov the total result is not going to be close once Dec comes out. 

I have no qualms with saying my prediction was wrong, it was, but it needs to be stated that the margin was tiny, like a farming town in Nebraska small margin. I mean I find it quite comical that I get panned for this but have you seen Goober's posts over the last 45 days? He's been playing at it like the Xbox One was going to bomb the month. What he's said and his condescension lines up exactly with Era's prediction thread for the month. Almost everyone in that thread was putting the Switch at like 1.4 million, the PS4 at like 1.5 million and the Xbox One at like 1 million. I knew it was total psychosis and he was just as much on that bandwagon as the lot of them, but what happened? That didn't come even close to reality. 

The other shit though, that's fabrication, that's people's minds running wild exaggerating and embellishing my statements. 

OH

MY

Gawd. :tom:

Those two poor bastards are literally shitting  blood, look how livid they are. It went from "Switch has no chance in November" to "y'know the Xbox being pretty close behind the switch is actually good news."

I mean, they do honestly believe that the Smash Bros is only going to affect hardware sale in November, and they expect a sharp downturn in December?

Like they know that's not going to happen, what's their excuse going to be in mid-January?

RDR2, a game that has almost two years of anticipation, is the only thing that saved the Xbox from looking really bad in November. They don't have any in December. They still think #2 is a possibility? lol