What do you want for Christmas?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already got a surface pro 6....

To be with my family Christmas Eve and Day playing board games and having a few drinks and just having fun.  Hopefully everything is good weather-wise as we have to travel a few hours, but yea. 

nice bro! hope you and your family have a merry xmas!   same goes to everyone here. 

7 hours ago, -GD- said:

I started shit up with too many women. Now. I can’t keep up with the bullshit I tell them. 

lol

You gotta tell all the girls they're the only one? well, some of them/the ones who'd mind? 

do you enjoy this life more than before GD? (Or) Is happiness w the womens all relative? Do fray and tell when you get time/in the mood. Peace peace.

I have peace in xmas muhah. tho chaos sounds attractive too.  

Edited by kokujin
1 hour ago, kokujin said:

lol

You gotta tell all the girls they're the only one? well, some of them/the ones who'd mind? 

do you enjoy this life more than before GD? (Or) Is happiness w the womens all relative? Do fray and tell when you get time/in the mood. Peace peace.

I have peace in xmas muhah. tho chaos sounds attractive too.  

Life is a lot better now lol. But it’s easy to get that “oh, maybe this girl is better” mentality. I have a problem saying no if the girl is fine. I got this Chinese girl you’d like. 

10 hours ago, -GD- said:

I started shit up with too many women. Now. I can’t keep up with the bullshit I tell them. 

Then probably best just to go no contact man if you don’t work together. Fuck it, you have no real obligation since you’re not married. I can’t  imagine the relationship(s) have been longer than a few months. Is the sex that good? :ben: 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Then probably best just to go no contact man if you don’t work together. Fuck it, you have no real obligation since you’re not married. I can’t  imagine the relationship(s) have been longer than a few months. Is the sex that good? :ben: 

They range from good to great. Well, one was too vanilla, so I cut her loose. 

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

Let me guess the vanilla one was probably the best looking one too? :drake:

Nah lol. I’m dating this hot Italian chick who watches too much 50 shades lol. We haven’t had normal sex yet. I’m always beating her and tying her up. The prude was the cute chick. But she wasn’t hot. 

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Nah lol. I’m dating this hot Italian chick who watches too much 50 shades lol. We haven’t had normal sex yet. I’m always beating her and tying her up. The prude was the cute chick. But she wasn’t hot. 

Dom/Sub is fun. Just gagging her up and just doing what you like. Current gf can’t get enough of that shit. 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

Life is a lot better now lol. But it’s easy to get that “oh, maybe this girl is better” mentality. I have a problem saying no if the girl is fine. I got this Chinese girl you’d like. 

what you mean? saying no to what?  

Fuu, Imma hit up your PMs I'd love to peep a pic of Chinese chic.  I can't do it yet GD. Can't be a manwhore but you are all telling me the ways lol.  

Erm, do these chics think you're their only guy, do you care to tell them the truth?

Have you consolidated it's a man's role and job to lie to get sex, and you quit caring?  Also, you and ghosts mentioned this shit before,

since they become regular lays, what's with the protection scene?  I've never used a condom on a routine chic, but I've been really lucky.