Gamespot's 10 Best Games of 2018, Xbox completely shut out

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We took a vote , we use GS that is FINAL !   UHH uhh did you see the user reviews doh?   Lmfao

jon certainly thought so 

expected, but awful list nonetheless.   My top 5   #5: Black Ops 4 PS4 non-gimped content version   #4: Gris /Nintendo Switch #3 The Missing/ Nintendo Swit

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

31461670347_283eeb7371_o.png

46401180071_057e0b37b5_o.png

On a tie, the user ratings decide... and sorry to break it to you, but according to GameSpot, God of War is the better game :juggle: 

:bate:

That's not actually true.  A game of the year win supersedes the user scores.  Come on man?  What you take me for here :D 

That's find but common sense says (as well as the entire internet) that it's simply just better on X.  So yeah, same score.. but the ultimate experience is on X.   It's the best way to play the game.

Edited by S#$@%^i
3 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

That's not actually true.  A game of the year win supersedes the user scores.  Come on man?  What you take me for here :D 

That's find but common sense says (as well as the entire internet) that it's simply just better on X.  So yeah, same score.. but the ultimate experience is on X.   It's the best way to play the game.

Oh... it's Game of the Year on Xbox One consoles.. for sure.  Nobody is arguing that:jordan3: