RE2 Remake has already been leaked from some stores in Europe

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remipee ruining his own thread trying to play devil's advocate   I'm gonna own the sheep every time they don't get a high profile game  and mention it, get used to it 

I’m so fucking pumped for this game 

Boy I sure wish I was gonna play no Ditch exclusives or games in 3 weeks instead of RE2 on my X1X    

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I wouldn't care either if I didn't get the demo :tom:

Nobody has gotten a demo.  Idiot. :drake: 

And no... the ONLY time that would matter whatsoever... is if you had nothing else to play..  Yep... it's just the lemfags who give a shit about a demo at this point :bena: 

:hest: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nobody has gotten a demo.  Idiot. :drake: 

And no... the ONLY time that would matter whatsoever... is if you had nothing else to play..  Yep... it's just the lemfags who give a shit about a demo at this point :bena: 

:hest: 

PC isn't getting the demo, Xbox and PlayStation are.

There's a reason PC isn't getting it also because it's not a trusted platform, because exactly what happened with the Just Cause 2 demo would happen here. People would modify game files to remove the time limit. The demo is 30 minutes of unregulated gameplay that comes to an end when 30 minutes has been reached.

#Undesirables :kaz: 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

I'm going to laugh when Retardmij is wrong again about the resolution like he was with Red Dead Redemption 2. I'm also going to laugh when Cyberpunk 2077 comes to PS4, Xbox One / S, PS4 Pro and Xbox One X. :tom: 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

PC isn't getting the demo, Xbox and PlayStation are.

There's a reason PC isn't getting it also because it's not a trusted platform, because exactly what happened with the Just Cause 2 demo would happen here. People would modify game files to remove the time limit. The demo is 30 minutes of unregulated gameplay that comes to an end when 30 minutes has been reached.

#Undesirables :kaz: 

30min game timed demos 2 weeks before launch :kaz: 

REM, PLEASE CARE!!! :tear2: 

IDIOTS :cruise: 

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I'm going to laugh when Retardmij is wrong again about the resolution like he was with Red Dead Redemption 2. I'm also going to laugh when Cyberpunk 2077 comes to PS4, Xbox One / S, PS4 Pro and Xbox One X. :tom: 

I'm not going to be wrong with the resolution.  I never said anything about the resolution... I said the FPS wont be 60 at 4K.  Certainly not locked.  The DMC5 demo already shows it's shortcomings on the X1X pushing a native 4K.  We have cutscenes dropping to the 30s ffs :D 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'm not going to be wrong with the resolution.  I never said anything about the resolution... I said the FPS wont be 60 at 4K.  Certainly not locked.  The DMC5 demo already shows it's shortcomings on the X1X pushing a native 4K.  We have cutscenes dropping to the 30s ffs :D 

It definitely won't be 60fps on any console which is typical. No surprise there.

Just now, lynux3 said:

It definitely won't be 60fps on any console which is typical. No surprise there.

There's supposed to be 60fps modes on both the high end consoles.  Capcom said that they'd have a "4K" mode and a "60fps" mode.  I said that I doubt those consoles will have a 4K/60 mode which some people seem to be holding out for.

Regardless... it leaves the PC version as the best, as per usual.  Fuck consoles :juggle: 

bu but my 30min timed demo :cruise: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

There's supposed to be 60fps modes on both the high end consoles.  Capcom said that they'd have a "4K" mode and a "60fps" mode.  I said that I doubt those consoles will have a 4K/60 mode which some people seem to be holding out for.

Regardless... it leaves the PC version as the best, as per usual.  Fuck consoles :juggle: 

bu but my 30min timed demo :cruise: 

I'm skeptical, but at the same time I really don't give a shit. I can't be bothered trying to find the best version of games these days... at the end the experience is mostly replicated between all platforms unless it's some shitty ass Switch port. I tore apart my PC and sold everything on eBay so I won't have a chance to play this on PC.

14 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'm not saying you're wrong but Devil May Cry is a much more open ended game with larger environments and a lot of visual effects taking place whereas Resident Evil will be more close to the cuff and corridor based with less visual effects. Also it needs to be said that it still holds to the upper bounds of 60 far more than not.

27 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I wonder if they changed the structure, where there are 4 different scenarios based on who you play first. Or now it's two scenarios, one per character. 

It's probably neither, it's no doubt one cohesive game that switches characters throughout progression like Code: Veronica did. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

i'm surprised there's no PS4 Pro special edition bundle for RE2. If they do a custom console I'd buy it instantly :glad:

As for the DMC5 demo, it's literally like 10 minutes long lmao. I wonder why it's only on Xbox though, I thought Phil Koombayah Spencer didn't want to keep content away from his superiors on PS4? Usually the little cuck would grovel and not put up a fight, what's changed now, and why for a teaser 5 minutes demo of DMC5?

just goes to show Phil is DYING for exclusives but just can't supply :cruise: 

30 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

i'm surprised there's no PS4 Pro special edition bundle for RE2. If they do a custom console I'd buy it instantly :glad:

As for the DMC5 demo, it's literally like 10 minutes long lmao. I wonder why it's only on Xbox though, I thought Phil Koombayah Spencer didn't want to keep content away from his superiors on PS4? Usually the little cuck would grovel and not put up a fight, what's changed now, and why for a teaser 5 minutes demo of DMC5?

ROFF:cruise:

3 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

There's a DMC5 demo coming to PS4 and PC later. Don't know if it's going to be a new demo or the same one Xbox got though.

probably a lengthier demo ala Resident Evil 7 beginning hour. The DMC5 xbox demo does specifically say it's exclusive to xbox though, likely this one will only be on xbox.

I'm just not seeing how MS got anything for DMC5 when 90% of the sales will be on PS4. Hell Resident Evil 7 was like a 75: 14 (the rest on PC) Split between xbox and PS4. We know Sony chose to back RE2 over DMC5 and MS got the scraps, but they got lucky because it seems DMC5's reception was better than anyone could have ever imagined. :glad: 

DMC5 aligned with Xbox is likely a result of the Dead Rising franchise being axed and capcom having nothing to show for MS so they threw them a bone here.