Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

Just now, Sublyminal said:

Ah, so this is how you attempt to win your arguments when you know you've had your ass handed to you. Project, project and more projection. Cool deal. :deniro:

I guess I was wrong.

He got mad again in just one post.

Sweetie...........Paul Manafort STILL took the internal polling data and gave it to a foreign state, did he not?????

You do understand that is still the crime, right?

And the people he gave it to are STILL working for Putin, right?  You know you can't win this argument, you're trying to find a way out on a technicality. It isn't going to work.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Vini said:

They're gonna get him re-elected and then turn around and blame racists again

Fuckin imbeciles

1 minute ago, Sublyminal said:

All I can do is shake my head and laugh at Jerry, cause this dude is a fucking riot. 

They're trying so hard.

Vini is running on pure Hopes and Dreams, you can tell he's desperate for anything resembling a victory for his belief-system. LOL

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

All I can do is shake my head and laugh at Jerry, cause this dude is a fucking riot. 

It's not just him tho there's a significant portion of the population that is wholly possessed by the same exact ideology.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The damage the left is doing to their own image is so severe we might not see another Democrat president for another 10-14 years.

We'll see one as soon as a democrat with enough balls comes and once and for all fully denounces social justice style identity politics. 

The Democratic party is ripe for a candidate like that half the country is Democrats and most them are not hysterical like these people

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

How does 14 more years sound? You're actively making it a reality. 

Jerry wants us to reply to him so badly. 

:tom:They are thinking about me, now.

Just now, Vini said:

We'll see one as soon as a democrat with enough balls comes and once and for all fully denounces social justice style identity politics. 

The Democratic party is ripe for a candidate like that half the country is Democrats and most them are not hysterical like these people

Vini found somebody to share his Hopes and Dreams with.

I love it when he commits to more promises about the future.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Vini said:

It's just the liberals with TDS. Most dems are good people, lefties like Jerry make the whole party look like shit though.

Just now, jehurey said:

:tom:They are thinking about me, now.

Vini found somebody to share his Hopes and Dreams with.

I love it when he commits to more promises about the future.

I'm touching myself and rubbing my nipples thinking about you Jerry, how did you know? 

It's just the liberals with TDS. Most dems are good people, lefties like Jerry make the whole party look like shit though.

While you currently have Jerry Derange Syndrome.

Apparently, it spread faster. LOL

• Upvote 1

I'm touching myself and rubbing my nipples thinking about you Jerry, how did you know? 

Looks like he already contradicted his previous post.:blessed:

He genuinely is trying ANYTHING he can. I'm having trouble keeping up with his changing attempts are pretending to not look pissed.

I'm quite literally touching myself, that's how much JDS I have. :troll:

This guy is melting down like as if he were to do it any harder..........he's going to win something.:tom:

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic