Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

We don't care about you, it's just easy to wind you up so you lose your shit. 

You couldn't have picked a worse time to claim that I'm the one currently losing their shit right now. LOL

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

Yep exactly

Coming from the guy who is actively supporting a right-wing facist white house because he hates Democrats that badly.

I love it when Vini tries to pretend he's a "True Democrat", when he's just a simple Anti-Democrat.  The best thing in the world to ever happen to him is to promote the narrative that the Democratic party has radically shifted to the extreme left, because he though it created open space in the middle to PRETEND that is where his ideology lies.

he'll change his position 2-3 years from now.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

How long until you guys think the democrats buckle on the border funding? I say 6 days, so the 15th. 

Ooooooooooooh. I love to make a ban bet on that.

And, I'm pretty sure NEITHER syblymbecile or vini will join you. LOL

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're totally losing your shit. 

You literally look like you gave up typing that sentence about halfway through. LOL

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How long until you guys think the democrats buckle on the border funding? I say 6 days, so the 15th. 

I'd say the 15th too. They're going to keep fucking around and they're going to have people marching on DC.

Just now, jehurey said:

You literally look like you gave up typing that sentence about halfway through. LOL

lol, he had to stretch to make an insult outta my username. How cute. 

Just now, jehurey said:

I'll take that bet.

Just now, Sublyminal said:

I'd say the 15th too. They're going to keep fucking around and they're going to have people marching on DC.

Bye Jerry :mj:

Maybe end of the month, but definitely gonna buckle. 

1 minute ago, Sublyminal said:

Deeno you're right, dude is in full meltdown mode. Syblymbecile, that one was a huge reach. 

LOL he's trying so hard. And he also didn't commit to the ban bet. Even though Dyno thinks he did.

He's spending alot of time thinking about my name I made for him..........coming from the guy that typed how many EEEE's ????

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

Maybe end of the month, but definitely gonna buckle. 

There's too much pressure mounting on them and even if people blame Trump for the shutdown that blame will shift and there will be a witch hunt on the dems. 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's trying so hard. And he also didn't commit to the ban bet. Even though Dyno thinks he did.

He's spending alot of time thinking about my name I made for him..........coming from the guy that typed how many EEEE's ????

You must be too young to remember to REEEEEE phase of gaming.

I wonder if Jerry thinks anyone cares about ban bets? I spend three to six months at a time away from this place.  Most people aren't like him, we don't need this place to survive. 

I come here everyday but there's other options nonetheless. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I come here everyday but there's other options nonetheless. 

I don't, I came here like in October, then again a few days ago and posted the last two days. But, truthfully it wouldn't bother me.  I have an even better idea for a bet. If the shutdown ends on or before the 15th, Jerry has to be a Trump supporter for a week.  Do you think he'd go insane? 

6 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

You must be too young to remember to REEEEEE phase of gaming.

I actually got him to run away from his own tangential topic. LOL That was quick.

7 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

I wonder if Jerry thinks anyone cares about ban bets? I spend three to six months at a time away from this place.  Most people aren't like him, we don't need this place to survive. 

There you go Dyno, Sub isn't as stupid as you are.  I like how he's attempting to make fun of me in that post, yet he comes off sounding even more bitter. LOL

So Dyno, let's talk about that ban bet.

If the  Democrats "buckle" that means that they are GIVING Trump his $5.6 Billion dollars for funding the wall. Remember, Democrats had already offered $1 billion, but this shutdown is over $5.6 billion.

So, I lose if Trump specifically gets a MINIMUM of $5.6 billion dollars in funding, and it has to be on JUST THE WALL, or WALL-RELATED things.

And the Democrats have to "buckle" no later than January 15th.

Anything happens that does not match those requirements....YOU LOSE the ban bet. That means:

-Wall funding is less than $5.6 billion (before or after January 15th)

-A funding bill is passed with absolutely NO wall funding included (before or after january 15)

-The shutdown continues past january 15th.

How long you want the ban bet to last???????????

Edited by jehurey
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I actually got him to run away from his own tangential topic. LOL That was quick.

There you go Dyno, Sub isn't as stupid as you are.  I like how he's attempting to make fun of me in that post, yet he comes off sounding even more bitter. LOL

So Dyno, let's talk about that ban bet.

If the  Democrats "buckle" that means that they are GIVING Trump his $5.6 Billion dollars for funding the wall. Remember, Democrats had already offered $1 billion, but this shutdown is over $5.6 billion.

So, I lose if Trump specifically gets a MINIMUM of $5.6 billion dollars in funding, and it has to be on JUST THE WALL, or WALL-RELATED things.

And the Democrats have to "buckle" no later than January 15th.

Anything happens that does not match those requirements....YOU LOSE the ban bet. That means:

-Wall funding is less than $5.6 billion (before or after January 15th)

-A funding bill is passed with absolutely NO wall funding included (before or after january 15)

-The shutdown continues past january 15th.

How long you want the ban bet to last???????????

I'm still here buddy. Let's talk about our bet.

Democrats budge giving Trump 5.7 billion that he asked for. That includes border wall and security. You have to be a Trump supporter for one week. If they don't budge, I have to become a liberal for a week? Deal?

8 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

I'm still here buddy. Let's talk about our bet.

Democrats budge giving Trump 5.7 billion that he asked for. That includes border wall and security. You have to be a Trump supporter for one week. If they don't budge, I have to become a liberal for a week? Deal?

That's useless.

Seeing you act like a pissed right-winger posting right-wing articles is infinitely more hilarious.

Why would I want you to be LESS entertaining??????

Just now, jehurey said:

That's useless.

Seeing you act like a pissed right-winger posting right-wing articles is infinitely more hilarious.

Why would I want you to be LESS entertaining??????

Figures your ass would puss out. If you were so sure you'd jump all over that bet. 

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic