Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Someone being Ukrainian =/= they automatically represent Ukraine's interest :|

You mind will probably explode when you find out they're American's who belong to the Taliban and Isis. 

He WANT YOU to focus the argument on nothing BUT the Ukrainians.

The argument begins and ENDS with Konstantijn Kilminik. Full-stop.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

A Russian passed data to Ukrainains that was almost all in the public domain. WE'VE GOT YOU NOW ORANGE MAN! Also Patriarchy, Blank Slatism, GMOs bad, and Communism has never been tried before. 

This is a deliberate attempt to segue the conversation over into "teh SJWs" territory and away from the fact that Paul Manafort passed polling data to known Russian operative Konstantine Kilimnik. 

Also an attempt to diminish the value of the data to make the action seem like it's not as bad as it was.

Edited by McWicked
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Which already exist..............we call those Border Entry Point.

Which is where the majority of drugs sneak through our country through cars.

You see, a WALL isn't smart enough to detect the drugs. That's why money on the wall is pointless.

The other reason why you don't need a wall is because there's a desert there that already deters immigrants.

Too many holes in the defensive line. We need more barriers.

And I don't care about drug trafficking over the border. It's people like you who OD on fentanyl, not people like me, and the economy would be much better off if people like you all ODed. I'm all for legalizing crack and fentanyl and bath salts. The faster the losers kill themselves, the better. 

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Someone being Ukrainian =/= they automatically represent Ukraine's interest :|

You mind will probably explode when you find out they're American's who belong to the Taliban and Isis. 

Don't fall for this.  They want you talking about Ukranians because as long as you're talking about Ukranians, you're not talking about the fact that Paul Manafort passing polling data to a known Russian operative.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Response time quicker  in those smaller countries with smaller borders.

I love how Saucer is now trying to transition to this argument, and hopes that we don't see the fact that he RAN AWAY from his ass-raping.

And yes..........I am clearly typing this so that he gets pissed off and tries to argue it some more........I mean, free ass-rapin'. Why not?

Some of them are over a thousand miles long. It's not like a platoon of Girl Scouts can man them. It's all about how much resources you dedicate to sealing them. $5b is peanuts in terms of the federal budget.

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

And I don't care about drug trafficking over the border. It's people like you who OD on fentanyl, not people like me, and the economy would be much better off if people like you all ODed. I'm all for legalizing crack and fentanyl and bath salts. The faster the losers kill themselves, the better. 

This is a deliberate attempt to shift the conversation away from the fact that Paul Manafort passed polling data to known Russian operative, Konstantine Kilimnik.

This time he's trying to rile you up with dog whistles, Jerry.  Is that going to work? :D 

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

This is a deliberate attempt to shift the conversation away from the fact that Paul Manafort passed polling data to known Russian operative, Konstantine Kilimnik.

This time he's trying to rile you up with dog whistles, Jerry.  Is that going to work? :D 

You haven't proven he's a Russian operative, and according to the NYT, Manafort instructed him to pass it on to Ukrainians, not Russians. 

Nope, you are still going to have border entry points, no matter what.

You're racist opinions are largely irrelevant.

I love seeing you so pissed

qe1r6IF.png:tom:

Some of them are over a thousand miles long. It's not like a platoon of Girl Scouts can man them. It's all about how much resources you dedicate to sealing them. $5b is peanuts in terms of the federal budget.

I love it.

he did run away.:blessed:First smart thing he's done in this entire thread.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, you are still going to have border entry points, no matter what.

You're racist opinions are largely irrelevant.

I love seeing you so pissed

:tom:

2. 1e1d1e409907ec8c1a793df5c06d1e19

And no shit nothing is going to be full proof. We know we can't stop the flow of dregs entirely but we can drastically slow it.

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

You haven't proven he's a Russian operative, and according to the NYT, Manafort instructed him to pass it on to Ukrainians, not Russians. 

Yes he is.

Mueller has already submitted documentation in which he labels him as such.

2. 1e1d1e409907ec8c1a793df5c06d1e19

And no shit nothing is going to be full proof. We know we can't stop the flow of dregs entirely but we can drastically slow it.

Little too late to try and pretend that you aren't the one who was livid pissed.

Border entry points exists...............you can't do anything about that.

And physical barriers can't detect where the drugs are at...........only technology upgrades can.

Ergo..............No Wall. Thanks for agreeing with me.

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Sorry Jer, we don't need anymore if your no-skill, inbred cousins. Especially from your blood line. 

He's trying to change the subject, and thinks personal racist attacks are going to work.

He really is mad that he got his ass-handed to him regarding Manafort directly working with a Russian operative, and proving that there is direct collusion between Trump and Russia.:blessed:

Little too late to try and pretend that you aren't the one who was livid pissed.

Border entry points exists...............you can't do anything about that.

And physical barriers can't detect where the drugs are at...........only technology upgrades can.

Ergo..............No Wall. Thanks for agreeing with me.

No really dude, u mad. I win. U mad. 

When you're 40 but stuck in teenage early 2000s 4Chan.  

He's trying to change the subject, and thinks personal racist attacks are going to work.

He really is mad that he got his ass-handed to him regarding Manafort directly working with a Russian operative, and proving that there is direct collusion between Trump and Russia.:blessed:

Mexicans aren't a race. They're a retarded political culture. Just like Alabama. 

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic