Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

@Goukosan

You need to chill out. I apologize for any misunderstanding. I wanted to specifically talk about Trump and when I said ''screaming on rooftops CONFIRMED'', I was referring to the usual ''guilty before proven innocent''' attitude I see all too often from leftist people, not necessarily this thread in particular. Remember Kavanaugh rape charges? That kind of things.

I see where you're going with this. 

Wasn't his son meeting with Russian at Trump Tower debunked though? As it happened before he even started campaigning? 

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, McWicked said:

This is astoundingly stupid.  It's not surprisingly stupid, because most cult members aren't aware of how deep they're in the cult, but it definitely is astoundingly stupid.

It's so stupid that it's a valid defense in a court of law. 

Shit guys, I didn't know. :wrists: :D 

You still have to prove a direct link and you know it. Regardless of how obvious or silly it can look.

Just now, Ramza said:

You still have to prove a direct link and you know it. 

I don't think you even know what you're asking for.  I think you've made up a reality in your head in which we're talking about something other than Paul Manafort handing polling data over to known Russian operative Konstantine Kilimnik.

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

I don't think you even know what you're asking for.  I think you've made up a reality in your head in which we're talking about something other than Paul Manafort handing polling data over to known Russian operative Konstantine Kilimnik.

I am openly talking about where Trump stands in this. :| It's not very complicated.

Why are you arguing with the alt left David ? They won't budge even when they are wrong . 

They made up this fantasy world to live in and believe only what they tell each other .

You're wasting your time . Just wait to Trump wins again and tell them , told ya so , thanks for your indirect votes .

18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

@Goukosan

You need to chill out. I apologize for any misunderstanding. I wanted to specifically talk about Trump and when I said ''screaming on rooftops CONFIRMED'', I was referring to the usual ''guilty before proven innocent''' attitude I see all too often from leftist people, not necessarily this thread in particular. Remember Kavanaugh rape charges? That kind of things.

I see where you're going with this. 

Wasn't his son meeting with Russian at Trump Tower debunked though? As it happened before he even started campaigning? 

Nah it wasn't debunked... it turned out to be exactly what the accusation was.   The Woman they went to meet got indicted. 

Trump's personal lawyer of over a decade said Trump Knew of the meeting (duuuh)... has already said that in a federal court and will testify to that publicly for the world to see next month. 

Each week.....turns out EVERYTHING Trump and his people denied happened... did happen and everyone around him is being indicted 1 by 1.

But apparently he was clueless to what all his top level staff, son, son in law and Lawyer were up to and apparently they did all of this FOR HIM without his knowledge. 

Edited by Goukosan

And off topic but I remember when you two where on my case for complaining about taxation in Canada and you two where like ''you can't complain, you have free health care''. :D 

I read an article this weekend in the newspaper that stated the Quebec province was one of the most taxed in the entire world. Just slightly below what France is currently going through with the yellow vests fiasco at a %46 rate taxation... 

It was around %40 while Americans was taxed around %24 on average for the same given year.

Not only that but our current health system is failing hard here. People dying in emergency rooms, overcrowded hospitals, absolute shit. Even the private sectors are being overcrowded, as they didn't expect that much patients to actually want to pay instead of receiving ''free'' healthcare. :D I immediately thought of you two and smiled.

My point is, careful what you wish for.

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I am openly talking about where Trump stands in this. :| It's not very complicated.

Directly... ok

Trump is named as an unindicted co-conspirator on the federal indictment against his personal lawyer.

The only reason he is not indicted for that is because he is currently president and they're working through the legality of if a sitting president can be indicted. 

Is that direct enough for you? 

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Nah it wasn't debunked... it turned out to be exactly what the accusation was.   The Woman they went to meet got indicted. 

Trump's personal lawyer of over a decade said Trump Knew of the meeting (duuuh)... has already said that in a federal court and will testify to that publicly for the world to see next month. 

Each week.....turns out EVERYTHING Trump and his people denied happened... did happen and everyone around him is being indicted 1 by 1.

But apparently he was clueless to what all his top level staff, son, son in law and Lawyer were up to and apparently they did all of this FOR HIM without his knowledge. 

I know, I know. I'm not even defending it. Still, as long as it can't impeach him, it's all good to me. 

I don't realistically care about Russian bots and other Russian interference. Every politician in the world is corrupted and has their own agenda. You think Hillary Clinton has clean hands? Rofl.

Just now, Ramza said:

I know, I know. I'm not even defending it. Still, as long as it can't impeach him, it's all good to me. 

I don't realistically care about Russian bots and other Russian interference. Every politician in the world is corrupted and has their own agenda. You think Hillary Clinton has clean hands? Rofl.

I never said Hillary or any other Politician is clean.  They're all dirty to a certain extent.....but Trump and his cabinet are of a different level of dirty.   His Cabinet is already the most corrupt in American history... more indictments and convictions than Watergate and in a shorter time. 

If Trump and his people were dirty but did not utilize a foreign adversary to engage in cyber warfare against his own country then... no one care that he won.   He would be just another Republican president. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I never said Hillary or any other Politician is clean.  They're all dirty to a certain extent.....but Trump and his cabinet are of a different level of dirty.   His Cabinet is already the most corrupt in American history... more indictments and convictions than Watergate and in a shorter time. 

If Trump and his people were dirty but did not utilize a foreign adversary to engage in cyber warfare against his own country then... no one care that he won.   He would be just another Republican president. 

I can agree to this. It's deplorable no doubt.

Worst part is he could have won without any interference. America was ripe for his type of message during his electoral campaign. He would have won anyway. Now it just hurt his credibility. 

11 hours ago, Goukosan said:

I never said Hillary or any other Politician is clean. 

The thing here is that the Clintons were investigated for 6 straight years over Whitewater, and nothing was found.  Then Hillary was investigated for the attack in Benghazi ten times, six of which were Republican-lead investigations.  Her email controversy was investigated by the Select Committee on Benghazi starting in 2015 and up through the election, as confirmed by Comey, in 2016, , and she gave over 10 hours of sworn testimony.

The only charge brought against the Clintons is that Bill lied about a blowjob from his intern.

Now, I'm not saying the Clintons are clean.  I'm sure there are some skeletons in their closet.  But since 10+ years of investigations turned up nothing of worth, she's ironically one of the most vetted politicians of all time.

Edited by McWicked
1 hour ago, McWicked said:

The thing here is that the Clintons were investigated for 6 straight years over Whitewater, and nothing was found.  Then Hillary was investigated for the attack in Benghazi ten times, six of which were Republican-lead investigations.  Her email controversy was investigated by the Select Committee on Benghazi starting in 2015 and up through the election, as confirmed by Comey, in 2016, , and she gave over 10 hours of sworn testimony.

The only charge brought against the Clintons is that Bill lied about a blowjob from his intern.

Now, I'm not saying the Clintons are clean.  I'm sure there are some skeletons in their closet.  But since 10+ years of investigations turned up nothing of worth, she's ironically one of the most vetted politicians of all time.

This in the face of how you treated Kavanaugh is sweet, sweet irony... Holy shit...

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This in the face of how you treated Kavanaugh is sweet, sweet irony... Holy shit...

Kavanaugh was not under criminal investigation, he was in a hearing to the SCOTUS.  The absolute worst that would have happened to him was he would remain on the second-highest court in the United States.  And his hearing was a week long.

We know you don't follow jack shit about anything, Retardeeno.  Kavanaugh to you wasn't about getting a good SCOTUS pick on the board.  He was about the overall culture war.  That's it.  You never stopped to think what his nomination would mean for the next 30 years because you were just hoping to get someone up there to "own the libs".

I bet you don't have the slightest clue why he was nominated in the first place.

EDIT: Either way, this is a distraction from the fact that Paul Manafort gave polling data to known Russian operative Konstantine Kilimnik.

Edited by McWicked
Just now, McWicked said:

Kavanaugh was not under criminal investigation, he was in a hearing to the SCOTUS.  The absolute worst that would have happened to him was he would remain on the second-highest court in the United States.  And his hearing was a week long.

We know you don't follow jack shit about anything, Retardeeno.  Kavanaugh to you wasn't about getting a good SCOTUS pick on the board.  He was about the overall culture war.  That's it.  You never stopped to think what his nomination would mean for the next 30 years because you were just happen to get someone up there to "own the libs".

I bet you don't have the slightest clue why he was nominated in the first place.

He is one of the cleanest and most vetted judges in our judicial system but that didn't stop you from lambasting him, attacking his character and trying to push the agenda of him being unfit to serve on the supreme court without evidence of any wrongdoing from uncorroborated and erroneous allegations.

You're a double think moron. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He is one of the cleanest and most vetted judges in our judicial system but that didn't stop you from lambasting him, attacking his character and trying to push the agenda of him being unfit to serve on the supreme court without evidence of any wrongdoing from uncorroborated and erroneous allegations.

You're a double think moron. 

Called it.  You have no idea why he as nominated.

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic