Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Seems like the demorats should just give him the measly 5 billion dollars and draw this to a close.

Trump hasn't even touched the 20% of the almost 2 billion he got to enhance the current border wall.....almost a year now ... lied and said they used it to extend the wall..... nothing was done. 

Measly 5 billion?  :|

I thought Mexico was supposed to pay that Bill?.... oh wait... that was a lie too. 

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Seems like the demorats should just give him the measly 5 billion dollars and draw this to a close.

and here's the kicker.... shutdown started when Trump had a republican house and senate. 

For two years the REPUBLICANS didn't want to give him the wall. 

but somehow it's the Democrats fault... even though they just got the house on Jan 1st 2019..lol

Edited by Goukosan
14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

and here's the kicker.... shutdown started when Trump had a republican house and senate. 

For two years the REPUBLICANS didn't want to give him the wall. 

but somehow it's the Democrats fault... even though they just got the house on Jan 1st 2019..lol

They would have still needed democrat votes when they had control, like 9 or 10 so then to now is no different.

16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They would have still needed democrat votes when they had control, like 9 or 10 so then to now is no different.

no bro... he had a republican house and senate.... meaning they had the majority... meaning he had enough Republicans to pass his agenda.

Problem is.. not even the Republicans wanted to give him 5 billion for a wall that he won't actually build....If they did.. they wanted to they would have passed the bill. 

Edited by Goukosan
13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

no bro... he had a republican house and senate.... meaning they had the majority... meaning the had enough Republicans to pass his agenda.

Problem is.. not even the Republicans wanted to give him 5 billion for a wall that he won't actually build....If they did.. they would have passed the bill. 

A majority doesn't mean anything, they needed 60 votes for the bill to pass in the senate. They had a 51-49 majority meaning all republicans and 9 democrats would have been required for it to pass.

You're retarded.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Let's ignore the fact that it's federal crime to do so for a second... let's also ignore the fact that it's collusion for a second.... let's ignore all of that... lol

polling data to influence the election to install a puppet president who currently is weakening America's international relations with its allies, strengthening Russia position,  slowly destroying American institutions,  Nuclear peace deals are done with..... now both Iran and North Korea are building up their Nukes, Isreal is doing whatever the fuck they want..... they just killed an American Journalist...then high fived Putin at the G7 summit....... a summit of world leaders that Putin was banned from... but Trump lifted that ban etc. 

Currently TSA agents at the Airports aren't getting paid because of the longest shut down in US History..... the boarders at the airports nationwide are compromised for the last MONTH. 

Federal Agents across the nation and WW are compromised. 

That's a direct threat.   Not my fault you can't see the big picture. 

I'm not ignoring anything.

Trump nationalist policies such as using American raw resources undermines Russia's economy more than fighting proxy wars, which actually undermines US economy. Isreal always did whatever the fuck they want, except Trump wants to remove troops from Syria... Something Isreal do not want. Iran is always going to be an enemy of Isreal and Saudi Arabia regardless of who sits at the white house. Not my fault your country is siding with it's enemies. 

And as far as inviting Putin at the G7, all I have to say is keep your enemy closer. Doing everything in your power to undermine Russia only leads to more tension. That's not the way to do things if you want to avoid conflicts. 

If the Democrats gave in to the demand of Trump's wall budget, this would not happen. But protecting the southern border is apparently now immoral to do so, even though most democrats was in favor of it in the past.

You'd prefer to see actual war mongers and Isreal tools in power than someone like Trump who actually has America's best interests in mind. 

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm not ignoring anything.

Trump nationalist policies such as using American raw resources undermines Russia's economy more than fighting proxy wars, which actually undermines US economy. Isreal always did whatever the fuck they want, except Trump wants to remove troops from Syria... Something Isreal do not want. Iran is always going to be an enemy of Isreal and Saudi Arabia regardless of who sits at the white house. Not my fault your country is siding with it's enemies. 

And as far as inviting Putin at the G7, all I have to say is keep your enemy closer. Doing everything in your power to undermine Russia only leads to more tension. That's not the way to do things if you want to avoid conflicts. 

If the Democrats gave in to the demand of Trump's wall budget, this would not happen. But protecting the southern border is apparently now immoral to do so, even though most democrats was in favor of it in the past.

You'd prefer to see actual war mongers and Isreal tools in power than someone like Trump who actually has America's best interests in mind. 

Yea you're ignoring a federal crime of The Trump campaign colluding with foreign government because you said "it's not a big deal" 

Also.... Trump already got funding to fix the current wall... he has done nothing with it. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Trump hasn't even touched the 20% of the almost 2 billion he got to enhance the current border wall.....almost a year now ... lied and said they used it to extend the wall..... nothing was done. 

Measly 5 billion?  :|

I thought Mexico was supposed to pay that Bill?.... oh wait... that was a lie too. 

Not only that... he doesn't want to explore plans to actually modernize the southern border, cameras, drones, tracking etc.   Plans that were proposed to him to ACTUALLY secure the southern border. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Yea you're ignoring a federal crime of The Trump campaign colluding with foreign government because you said "it's not a big deal" 

Also.... Trump already got funding to fix the current wall... he has done nothing with it. 

Not only that... he doesn't want to explore plans to actually modernize the southern border, cameras, drones, tracking etc.   Plans that were proposed to him to ACTUALLY secure the southern border. 

I'm not ignoring that it's a crime. I just don't think polling data is a huge threat to America. Colluding with Russia for ad bots. Ad bots... There are honestly bigger fish to fry. 

35 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

A majority doesn't mean anything, they needed 60 votes for the bill to pass in the senate. They had a 51-49 majority meaning all republicans and 9 democrats would have been required for it to pass.

You're retarded.

"the GOP Congress never really came close to approving billions of dollars for the wall, though there were certainly opportunities for Republicans at several points to win as much as $25 billion for the border while the GOP was in charge of Congress in 2017 and 2018 – but those efforts failed as most GOP lawmakers backed away from possible bipartisan immigration compromises."

As Republicans worked on two years of spending bills during the time that the GOP controlled the Congress under President Trump, lawmakers twice approved $1.6 billion for border security – but only for fencing and other defenses" 

https://www.boston25news.com/news/politics/border-wall-fight-didnt-really-start-until-after-gop-lost-house/903210928

like I said... Republicans did not back him for the wall when they had multiple opportunities to.    They gave him 1.6  billion TWICE for boarder security and fencing etc...... that's 3.2 billion.... of which be has done NOTHING WITH and lied and said he did. 

Don't forget... Mexico was supposed to pay for it... lol

and now he wants 5 more billion when you haven't done anything with the first 3.2 billion for a wall that your own republican house and senate did not support? :|

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm not ignoring that it's a crime. I just don't think polling data is a huge threat to America. Colluding with Russia for ad bots. Ad bots... There are honestly bigger fish to fry. 

It wasn't only add bots... they hacked the DNC, RNC etc and attempted to hack other government agencies... seriously have you been in a cave the last few years? :|

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"the GOP Congress never really came close to approving billions of dollars for the wall, though there were certainly opportunities for Republicans at several points to win as much as $25 billion for the border while the GOP was in charge of Congress in 2017 and 2018 – but those efforts failed as most GOP lawmakers backed away from possible bipartisan immigration compromises."

As Republicans worked on two years of spending bills during the time that the GOP controlled the Congress under President Trump, lawmakers twice approved $1.6 billion for border security – but only for fencing and other defenses" 

https://www.boston25news.com/news/politics/border-wall-fight-didnt-really-start-until-after-gop-lost-house/903210928

like I said... Republicans did not back him for the wall when they had multiple opportunities to.    They gave him 1.6  billion TWICE for boarder security and fencing etc...... that 3.2 billion.... of which be has done NOTHING WITH. 

It wouldn't have mattered, even if all republicans were on board they would still need democrat votes to make it happen which didn't stand a chance in hell of taking place.

So.. Then or now is irrelevant, the outcome would be the same and democrats would still be the obstruction.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

It wasn't only add bots... they hacked the DNC, RNC etc and attempted to hack other government agencies... seriously have you been in a cave the last few years? :|

I certainly was. Only started to pay attention to politics recently. 

Are you saying the DNC hacks attempts were due to Trump's direct involvement? As if he gave the password to Hillary's computer somehow? lol

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

like I said... Republicans did not back him for the wall when they had multiple opportunities to.    They gave him 1.6  billion TWICE for boarder security and fencing etc...... that's 3.2 billion.... of which be has done NOTHING WITH and lied and said he did. 

Don't forget... Mexico was supposed to pay for it... lol

and now he wants 5 more billion when you haven't done anything with the first 3.2 billion for a wall that your own republican house and senate did not support? :|

Oh also... 

Congress is expected to approve just shy of $1.6 billion for border security, of which only $38 million can be spent on border barrier planning and design.

Sen. Chuck Schumer said Wednesday that Senate lawmakers should “stick with their agreement” to provide no more than $1.6 billion for a southern border wall in the fiscal year 2019 budget.

You think you know everything lol, it's fucking peanuts with ridiculous stipulations attached to it not to mention the money became available in October... 

Hmm, what were they doing with the money? 

onrfrqd6mxsghuj5.jpg?auto=compress,forma

Edited by DynamiteCop!
12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I certainly was. Only started to pay attention to politics recently. 

Are you saying the DNC hacks attempts were due to Trump's direct involvement? As if he gave the password to Hillary's computer somehow? lol

Did you miss where I said they hacked both the RNC and the DNC?   That right there is an attack on AMERICA. 

As I mentioned earlier in this thread.... Trump's campaign chose to Collude with Russia and that is a federal crime.   Doesn't matter if they asked them to or not... fact is that they did collude. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Did you miss where I said they hacked both the RNC and the DNC?   That right there is an attack on AMERICA. 

As I mentioned earlier in this thread.... Trump's campaign chose to Collude with Russia and that is a federal crime.   Doesn't matter if they asked them to or not... fact is that they did collude. 

What? Collusion by definition is cooperation to cheat or deceive, you have to be in agreement and involved with the other party to collude..

Russia doing those things of their own free will is not collusion...

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So because of polling data been leaked, every other attack on America by Russia is to be blamed by Trump, regardless of actual involvement.

That's quite the logic you got there. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

What? Collusion by definition is cooperation to cheat or deceive, you have to be in agreement and involved with the other party to collude..

Russia doing those things of their own free will is not collusion...

So Paul Manafort and his lawyers didn't admit to colluding while he was campaign manager? :mickey:

Just now, Ramza said:

So because of polling data been leaked, every other attack on America by Russia is to be blamed by Trump, regardless of actual involvement.

If Russia nuked us right now he'd probably call it collusion.. :tom:

• Haha 1
Just now, Ramza said:

Who blamed Russia attacking on Trump? lmfao.     The issue is what his campaign did After Russia hacked. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Who blamed Russia attacking on Trump? lmfao.     The issue is what his campaign did After Russia hacked. 

Here's the problem and where you guys are fumbling, and fumbling hard. You're trying to link what amounts to overblown individual actions taken by individuals as collusion on a campaign level. That's never going to amount to anything, and least of all amount to anything that places Trump as complicit. So at the end of the day you wind up with a few individuals out of hundreds who were core to the campaign that were dealing in bad business. Did any of this actually sway the election? Of course not, did any of this really have an impact on the thoughts and views of the American people and how they voted? Absolutely not. 

The whole thing is an overblown circus of nothingness tapping into a few corrupt individuals who happened to be involved with his campaign. That doesn't mean he or the overarching campaign were complicit in collusion with Russian agents or the Russian government. 

2217d38bd99b83dfe01529f04b7cee0e_39288e0

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic