Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You didn't call anything, you're an idiot who pushes bias double think agendas. 

EDIT:  You know what?  Nah.

This is a distraction from the fact that Paul Manafort passed polling data to known Russian operative Konstantine Kilimnik.  You're trying to change the subject because you can't deny that the Trump Campaign colluded with Russia.

Edited by McWicked
2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Why'd he get nominated?  Be specific.

He was selected and qualified to hold the position. What kind of dumb question is this?

You're scapegoating, you contradict your own logic at every available avenue if it benefits you. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He was selected and qualified to hold the position. What kind of dumb question is this?

You're scapegoating, you contradict your own logic at every available avenue if it benefits you. 

You wanna talk about why he was nominated, make a thread and i'll give you the reason.  Otherwise this is a distraction from the fact that the Trump Campaign colluded with Russia via campaign manager Paul Manafort.  Deal with it.

Just now, McWicked said:

You wanna talk about why he was nominated, make a thread and i'll give you the reason.  Otherwise this is a distraction from the fact that the Trump Campaign colluded with Russia via campaign manager Paul Manafort.  Deal with it.

It's not a distraction, it simply puts your inability to remain objective on full display by supporting two lines of logic which contradict each other. 

Did you just post Tucker Carlson? :roff: 

EDIT: Yet another distraction from the fact that Paul Manafort passed polling data to known Russian operative Konstantine Kilimnik.  Ramza really wants us to look at literally everything except the thread topic, don't he?

Edited by McWicked
9 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Did you just post Tucker Carlson? :roff: 

EDIT: Yet another distraction from the fact that Paul Manafort passed polling data to known Russian operative Konstantine Kilimnik.  Ramza really wants us to look at literally everything except the thread topic, don't he?

Polls data for Russian bot ads is your biggest of worries... :danylol: 

While corrupted federal agencies with their own agendas are actively working against your democratically elected President. :pavarotti:

8 hours ago, Ramza said:

Polls data for Russian bot ads is your biggest of worries... :danylol: 

While corrupted federal agencies with their own agendas are actively working against your democratically elected President. :pavarotti:

That have anything to do with the fact that Paul Manafort passed polling data to known Russian operative Konstantine Kilimnik, confirming that the Trump Campaign did collude with Russia?

Ohhh, no, you're talking about "Deep State" conspiracies wherein "corrupted" federal agencies are doing their job against a President whose campaign manager passed polling data to known Russian operative Konstantine Kilimnik.

39 minutes ago, McWicked said:

That have anything to do with the fact that Paul Manafort passed polling data to known Russian operative Konstantine Kilimnik, confirming that the Trump Campaign did collude with Russia?

Ohhh, no, you're talking about "Deep State" conspiracies wherein "corrupted" federal agencies are doing their job against a President whose campaign manager passed polling data to known Russian operative Konstantine Kilimnik.

Polling data. :kaz: Russian bots. :rofl: 

What a threat.

Trump was under investigation on no basis way before that.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Polling data. :kaz: Russian bots. :rofl: 

What a threat.

Trump was under investigation on no basis way before that.

Glad to see we've moved on from "it didn't happen" to "it wasn't a big deal".  I count that as a win.

23 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Glad to see we've moved on from "it didn't happen" to "it wasn't a big deal".  I count that as a win.

I don't think I ever outright denied it. :wonder:

I'm not as hard headed or bias as you think. You've presented compelling argument and I have accepted them as such. 

Still, Russian bots. lol

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't think I ever outright denied it. :wonder:

I'm not as hard headed or bias as you think. You've presented compelling argument and I have accepted them as such. 

Still, Russian bots. lol

Cyber warfare is the new espionage in the modern is age.  

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Polling data is not a serious threat to America's security. 

Let's ignore the fact that it's federal crime to do so for a second... let's also ignore the fact that it's collusion for a second.... let's ignore all of that... lol

polling data to influence the election to install a puppet president who currently is weakening America's international relations with its allies, strengthening Russia position,  slowly destroying American institutions,  Nuclear peace deals are done with..... now both Iran and North Korea are building up their Nukes, Isreal is doing whatever the fuck they want..... they just killed an American Journalist...then high fived Putin at the G7 summit....... a summit of world leaders that Putin was banned from... but Trump lifted that ban etc. 

Currently TSA agents at the Airports aren't getting paid because of the longest shut down in US History..... the boarders at the airports nationwide are compromised for the last MONTH. 

Federal Agents across the nation and WW are compromised. 

That's a direct threat.   Not my fault you can't see the big picture. 

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

polling data to influence the election to install a puppet president who currently is weakening America's international relations with its allies, strengthening Russia position,  slowly destroying American institutions,  Nuclear peace deals are done with..... now both Iran and North Korea are building up their Nukes, Isreal is doing whatever the fuck they want..... they just killed an American Journalist...then high fived Putin at the G7 summit....... a summit of world leaders that Putin was banned from... but Trump lifted that ban etc. 

Currently TSA agents at the Airports aren't getting paid because of the longest shut down in US History..... the boarders at the airports nationwide are compromised for the last MONTH. 

Federal Agents across the nation and WW are compromised. 

That's a direct threat.   Not my fault you can't see the big picture. 

And when Obama shut the government down for 17 days? 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

And when Obama shut the government down for 17 days? 

He left essential government areas running....It was a partial shutdown. Trump doesn't even want to do that.....Trump shut down areas that have nothing to do with the wall. 

We're a month into this.... LONGEST SHUT DOWN IN AMERICAN HISTORY. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

He left essential government area running....It was a partial shutdown. Trump doesn't even want to do that.....Trump shut down areas that have nothing to do with the wall. 

We're a month into this.... LONGEST SHUT DOWN IN AMERICAN HISTORY. 

Seems like the demorats should just give him the measly 5 billion dollars and draw this to a close.

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic