• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

meanwhile in japan      

LMFAO the retards

The only IRL incel here is probably just you , jerry. lmao   youre 40 and live with your brother

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

man-against-pink-background-670x447.jpg

"You must hate women. Cunt is just as bad as the n word. Wow, alt right scum. Go rape more women. "

It's working!  The Gillette Advert-Yielding System™ is already changing Ghostz into one of them there NUMALES! :cruise: 

Just now, ghostz said:

I had to stop reading because you were so offended it became cringe. I’m still waiting for you to post the posts you claimed people stated they were offended. 

People STATE that they are offended.

So that means in the future, if you post quotes or videos of women complaining about something.............as long as they don't explicitly state that they are offended, then by your logic..........they aren't offended?

:tom:I love it when ghost commits to an even-worse position

Just now, McWicked said:

It's working!  The Gillette Advert-Yielding System™ is already changing Ghostz into one of them there NUMALES! :cruise: 

Says the guy who just used a deragotory term against women in a thread about men being better than that. You and Jerry.. why y’all so offended? Lol

Just now, jehurey said:

So that means in the future, if you post quotes or videos of women complaining about something.............as long as they don't explicitly state that they are offended, then by your logic..........they aren't offended?

So you have no proof.. shocker! Lmaooo looks like another L for Jerry. Too bad he already is carrying the most offended L too. 

Keep going, Gillette!  The G.A.Y.S. system is successfully feminizing all of the manly masculine men!  Here, another slogan:

Gillette: The Most Estrogen that Men can Get!

:roff: :roff: :roff: 

Just now, Ramza said:

Homophobe confirmed. Alt-right nazi scum.

If I was a homophobe, I wouldn't said thank you for the invite.

Maybe its because I'm leading you on..........whenever i call you guys "sweeite":shrug:

Just now, McWicked said:

Keep going, Gillette!  The G.A.Y.S. system is successfully feminizing all of the manly masculine men!  Here, another slogan:

Gillette: The Most Estrogen that Men can Get!

:roff: :roff: :roff: 

Isn't that the Switch slogan?  :hest:

Just now, ghostz said:

So you have no proof.. shocker! Lmaooo looks like another L for Jerry. Too bad he already is carrying the most offended L too. 

He ran away........yet again:blessed:

Its easy to tell when ghost loses because he will try to reset the argument again. Observe:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Ghostz is begging to hop on your Jerry-Go-round like the dirty little feminine Gillette user that he is. :cruise: 

Who would have thought a single ad could be this successful?  :rawf: 

Just now, jehurey said:

If I was a homophobe, I wouldn't said thank you for the invite.

Maybe its because I'm leading you on..........whenever i call you guys "sweeite":shrug:

No, we could tel it was sarcasm. You hate gays, it’s more than obvious. His post mentioned nothing about gay people, yet you brought it up. Why? Because you’re homophobic 

Just now, McWicked said:

Ghostz is begging to hop on your Jerry-Go-round like the dirty little feminine Gillette user that he is. :cruise: 

Who would have thought a single ad could be this successful?  :rawf: 

I’ve used dollar shave club (superior) for years. Recommend you do the same 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

I’ve used dollar shave club (superior) for years. Recommend you do the same 

Your feminine voice and girlish eyelashes changing before our very eyes says otherwise.  You're Gillette: As Womanly as You Can Get™.

Damn, that's a good one!  :cruise: 

Just now, ghostz said:

What are you even talking about? 

Get out while you still can!  Before Gillette completes its transformation of you into a full-blown black woman!

Gillette ad is love.  Gillette ad is life.  Gillette ad is all that ever was or will every be. 

JOooiiiNNN UUuuussSSSs!!! :rawf: 

Just now, McWicked said:

Get out while you still can!  Before Gillette completes its transformation of you into a full-blown black woman!

Gillette ad is love.  Gillette ad is life.  Gillette ad is all that ever was or will every be. 

JOooiiiNNN UUuuussSSSs!!! :rawf: 

Are you drunk? The fuck are you talking about? :D 

• Remij locked this topic