Gillette gets woke

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

I love how he is still fuming.

12 years ago, 6 years, and today.

You know what they all have in common?

You failing to do anything against me.:lawl:

:blessed:

So not only do you defend your bigotry, you’re PROUD. I’m not trying to do anything to you besides point out that you’re a bigot. Which I’ve done, numerous times. :juggle:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

meanwhile in japan      

LMFAO the retards

The only IRL incel here is probably just you , jerry. lmao   youre 40 and live with your brother

Posted Images

5 hours ago, ghostz said:

So not only do you defend your bigotry, you’re PROUD. I’m not trying to do anything to you besides point out that you’re a bigot. Which I’ve done, numerous times. :juggle:

You're still fuming. And you're still failing.

I love how you're trying to hide it.

Its hilarious when you lose your shit because you automatically try to turn it into racism.  Its so obvious.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You're still fuming. And you're still failing.

I love how you're trying to hide it.

Its hilarious when you lose your shit because you automatically try to turn it into racism.  Its so obvious.

What racism? You’re the one who said you don’t want to be compared to blacks and that you hate gays. 

Yikes, he’s a even bumping old threads to try to save face now. Sorry - your bigotry certainly stands the rest of time. 

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

What racism? You’re the one who said you don’t want to be compared to blacks and that you hate gays. 

Yikes, he’s a even bumping old threads to try to save face now. Sorry - your bigotry certainly stands the rest of time. 

Nope, that's not what I said.

I actually asked WHY you are comparing me to black people.

Because you typed this:

17 hours ago, ghostz said:

Weird to see someone support the left, but also HATE gay people. I guess most blacks do this anyway, and Jerry is close enough to that anyway. So I guess it fits?

Can you explain to me what you are saying in that sentence??

LOL I'm bumping old threads?? Where? Which old thread?

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, that's not what I said.

I actually asked WHY you are comparing me to black people.

Because you typed this:

Can you explain to me what you are saying in that sentence??

LOL I'm bumping old threads?? Where? Which old thread?

Saying a large amount of black people dislike gay people is neither racist nor false. 

More shocking subject changes by Jerry, it’s too bad he’s the only bigot in this thread. About time he was exposed. :smoke: Maybe you want to call me a faggot again? 

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Saying a large amount of black people dislike gay people is neither racist nor false. 

More shocking subject changes by Jerry, it’s too bad he’s the only bigot in this thread. About time he was exposed. :smoke: Maybe you want to call me a faggot again? 

Is this true @kokujin?

How am I changing the subject if I am referring to something you claimed on YOUR POST?????

And when did I call you that?  Please point out the post.

I'll wait.

25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Is this true @kokujin?

How am I changing the subject if I am referring to something you claimed on YOUR POST?????

And when did I call you that?  Please point out the post.

I'll wait.

Oh so maybe you didn’t call ME that, but you surely have called MANY others that. I’m offended by it. 

Now, yes let’s ask low, considering you claimed to be disgusted to be compared to a black person for some reason. You also said you don’t hang out with males because you “don’t participate in gay orgies”, despite no one mentioning them...

the racist bigot strikes again......

Just now, ghostz said:

Should we repost the posts? I’d be happy to expose you once more. 

Except you just said that you now realize that I didn't call you that.

OH........now you are changing your position again, and now claiming that I did, in fact, call YOU that??????

Why, absolutely...........we should see your proof!!

I'll wait here.:jasonj:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except you just said that you now realize that I didn't call you that.

OH........now you are changing your position again, and now claiming that I did, in fact, call YOU that??????

Why, absolutely...........we should see your proof!!

I'll wait here.:jasonj:

The fact that you think it matters WHO you call a “faggot” is alarming and even more proof of your bigotry.  Sad

Just now, ghostz said:

The fact that you think it matters WHO you call a “faggot” is alarming and even more proof of your bigotry.  Sad

Oh, so you can't prove what you just claimed............and then UNclaimed...........and then RE-claimed again?

Guess you're done with that one, so let's go back to your other claim.

@kokujin is ghosts correct in saying that black people are well known for being bigots against gays, like its a common thing and he is correct to make this generalization about black people as a whole??????

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Oh, so you can't prove what you just claimed............and then UNclaimed...........and then RE-claimed again?

Guess you're done with that one, so let's go back to your other claim.

@kokujin is ghosts correct in saying that black people are well known for being bigots against gays, like its a common thing and he is correct to make this generalization about black people as a whole??????

Yes, some black people are. Also, some Hispanic people are. Like you! 

Edited by ghostz
46 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Yes, some black people are. Also, some Hispanic people are. Like you! 

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnope, that's not what you said.

You said it as a generlization, meaning MAJORITY.

You even did it twice in a second post:

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

Well  @kokujin he definitely seems to think that the majority of black people are prejudiced against gay people.

I don't what he thinks he achieved with typing "is neither racist".........he was talking about bigotry, and being against gay people is a clean sign of bigotry.

Therefore ghosts is saying that the majority of black people are BIGOTS regarding homosexuality.

1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

Remember why I trolled Jerry so hard he started calling me a house n word ? Lol 

What a fake leftie POS 

Oh so I'm not a leftie.

Well, that's means alot of your posts against me suddenly became nulled.:blessed:

Thanks for that!

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnope, that's not what you said.

You said it as a generlization, meaning MAJORITY.

You even did it twice in a second post:

Well  @kokujin he definitely seems to think that the majority of black people are prejudiced against gay people.

I don't what he thinks he achieved with typing "is neither racist".........he was talking about bigotry, and being against gay people is a clean sign of bigotry.

Therefore ghosts is saying that the majority of black people are BIGOTS regarding homosexuality.

Not turning this around. You called people fags, called job a house n word, dropped the sp*c word, and acted offended to be compared to a black person

we aren’t fooled, closest bigot 

• Remij locked this topic