• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

meanwhile in japan      

LMFAO the retards

The only IRL incel here is probably just you , jerry. lmao   youre 40 and live with your brother

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Shouldn't you be cuddling your brother? You weak , patetic 40 year old woman lol

LOL, i pissed him off.

And ghosts got triggered along with the rest of them.

patetic:idid:

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

In a week, nobody will give a shit about the Gillette ad.  It won't lose them anything.

except these guys will lose a week's worth of hanes underwear by shitting themselves every day.

you can only imagine how they're react when they find out that underwear was invented by a woman.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

except these guys will lose a week's worth of hanes underwear by shitting themselves every day.

you can only imagine how they're react when they find out that underwear was invented by a woman.

Obviously underwear is trying to undermine masculinity and paint men as toxic rape-guerrillas who want nothing more than fem-genocide. :cruise: 

Jerry and McWeak would love nothing more than everyone turning a blind eye and accepting this commercial as truth. 

But bu you are losing your shit !!!!!!1111 It's just a commercial!!!!1 

Nope. Fuck them and their agenda. 

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

It's weird how at the 40 second mark they use a clip of a woman who denies the Armenian genocide. 

And said she's better than everyone, and that women who voted for Trump are fucking dumb, and she had a nose job to eradicate her Armenian characteristics. 

The left sure knows how to pick them. 

3 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Obviously underwear is trying to undermine masculinity and paint men as toxic rape-guerrillas who want nothing more than fem-genocide. :cruise: 

Its LITERALLY suppressed male genitalia.

Fucking social-engineering, is what it is, I'll tell you hwat!!

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

It's weird how at the 40 second mark they use a clip of a woman who denies the Armenian genocide. 

In other words..........you know you're losing the main argument, so you're trying to discredit through other ways.

Thank you.:blessed:

Its LITERALLY suppressed male genitalia.

Fucking social-engineer, is what it is, I'll tell you hwat!!

Clowning your way out of this conversation doesn't mean you win it. :D 

Just now, ghostz said:

What is there to discredit? What is the main argument? Don’t rape people? No shit. Lol

Then why are you offended?

Oh, that's right..........we specifically said you shouldn't have been offended at an ad that says comment sense stuff.

Cooke, ghosts just did you one better.............he inadvertently ADMITTED defeat and said I was right.:blessed:

Then why are you offended?

Oh, that's right..........we specifically said you shouldn't have been offended at an ad that says comment sense stuff.

Cooke, ghosts just did you one better.............he inadvertently ADMITTED defeat and said I was right.:blessed:

What am I offended about? I’m not offended about anything. 

Like me I said Jerry, tell ME what the “argument” is. If not, you simply can’t. 

You claimed there here was an argument. So what is it?

unless you can show me someone saying rape is right ITT, another L for you 

Edited by ghostz
Just now, jehurey said:

Says the person who responds to questions using 20 year-old George Carlin clips.:tom:

I wasn't responding to anything when I posted that video, I wasn't quoting anything and you still fail to grasp the meaning of his sketch.

Now go pretend we are mad about underwear some more? As if it was relevant at all to the subject matter or even remotely comparable.

You guys do this every time. 

14 minutes ago, McWicked said:

In a week, nobody will give a shit about the Gillette ad.  It won't lose them anything.

Not only will they not care about the ad, they won’t care able but t Gillette at al. It’s alrwady taking year on year sales for a while now. This is their last ditch attempt to get good public opinion 

unless ss you think selling razors for a 300% markup should warrant the “best men can do”

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I wasn't responding to anything when I posted that video, I wasn't quoting anything and you still fail to grasp the meaning of his sketch.

Now go pretend we are mad about underwear some more? As if it was relevant at all to the subject matter or even remotely comparable.

You guys do this every time. 

Lmao. Jerry changes subjects like he wishes he could change his sex. How many times has he got owned  ITT? Lost count already. 

Lmao Jerry is so butthuet, you can really tell

• Haha 1
  • Remij locked this topic