RE2 review embargo is 8am on Monday

I haven't played the demo because i want this to be 100% fresh, but I'm expecting a 89-92% meta.  I think the cons will largely be nitpicks, but it will be the first RE since 4 that's actually comparable to 4.

27 minutes ago, McWicked said:

I haven't played the demo because i want this to be 100% fresh, but I'm expecting a 89-92% meta.  I think the cons will largely be nitpicks, but it will be the first RE since 4 that's actually comparable to 4.

the demo is really short and a lot fun. just saying. 

Just now, -GD- said:

Same lol 

I've already ran through the demo 3 times :]

Honestly, this is one of those games from my childhood that when I heard was being remastered I almost went   :adhd:   IRL.

2 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I've already ran through the demo 3 times :]

Honestly, this is one of those games from my childhood that when I heard was being remastered I almost went   :adhd:   IRL.

I beat it like 5 times back in the day. It blew my mind. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

I will beat it next weekend :aitch:

I'm clearing up some games on my to do list:

Doom and Farcry 5 before this launches, otherwise I'm not going to be able to touch them again for a while.

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I'm clearing up some games on my to do list:

Doom and Farcry 5 before this launches, otherwise I'm not going to be able to touch them again for a while.

This game is very important. I’m hoping it will get me to embrace the hobby again. I just don’t have the attention span for anything lately. 

Just now, -GD- said:

This game is very important. I’m hoping it will get me to embrace the hobby again. I just don’t have the attention span for anything lately. 

I feel ya there, I've been a serial casual as of late, starting games but not finishing them, feeling a little bad, but uninterested in jumping back into the game... :feelsbadman:

4 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I feel ya there, I've been a serial casual as of late, starting games but not finishing them, feeling a little bad, but uninterested in jumping back into the game... :feelsbadman:

I havent started much. Typically, I would have beaten ass creed odyssey, octopoath, and rdr2 by now. I haven’t even touched them. 

Edited by -GD-