Days Gone, the lowest exclusive on Sony's totem-pole for 2019, still looks better than every xbox one game in the past 5 years

Remember how much hate this game got last year? looks like Sony sent it back to the oven and surprise, unlike CrackDOWNS 3 which still looks like a steaming turd 5 years later, this game is actually looking like it will at least be 7-8 range title. If Xbone had a game like this, FauXclusive or otherwise, I guarantee you this game would be #1 on Xboners hype list. Xbox literally has nothing even remotely mature looking like this, and no, GearSJW 5 the lame lesbian game doesn't count.

1. Death Stranding

2. LesBiUs 2

3. Ghost of Tsushima

4. Days Gone

All will be better than everything on Xcock Done in 2019. Bookmark this. Even though Ori  2 will get overrated because it's a hipster 2d indie with nice visuals, nothing on xbox will even come close to the lowest point of Sony's lineup, Days Gone.

What a sad state of affairs. :mickeyj:

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This fag is about to flip to the blue team :hest:

get a grip you fucking psycho :kaz:

the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

NOTHING is worse than a traitor, and MS betrayed their fans so many times they've lost me as a customer for life.

Nothing is worse than the filthy, disgusting, windows 10-pushing, PC sellout, console-gaming hating Xcucks over there now. I will do everything in my power to take the fight to these treacherous swine and ensure they are destroyed and removed this industry.

SONY is simply the means to the end.

Just now, Bodycount N said:

the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

NOTHING is worse than a traitor, and MS betrayed their fans so many times they've lost me as a customer for life.

Nothing is worse than the filthy, disgusting, windows 10-pushing, PC sellout, console-gaming hating Xcucks over there now. I will do everything in my power to take the fight to these treacherous swine and ensure they are destroyed and removed this industry.

SONY is simply the means to the end.

Nah, you're just liquid, you have no spine. You flow with popularity and trends, dickless fakeboy.

18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It looks like a good game but I'm not very interested. In a slow year I might have giving it a shot but not in 2019.

So many good and/or great Devs won't be accessing my wallet this year :feelsbadman:

5 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

So many good and/or great Devs won't be accessing my wallet this year :feelsbadman:

That's a good thing. Fuck playing filler games because there's nothing else. This year is so good I feel like an elitist again. I LOVE IT.

B-rate trash games HBFR.

I am absolutely certain that Days Gone will outscore Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2.

oh yeah, I didn't want to forgot, also Below

20 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

I think this game will surprise people, and I thought it initially looked dull. I think for 30 bucks, no one will regret the purchase.  Its in no way a 60 dollar game. 

I'm trying to think of an equivalent game that was surprisingly competent even though its entire preview was giving off bad vibes.

Deus Ex Mankind divided. Like it start out with some genuine hype, and then people soured on it, and then at launch, people were trashing it, and then about 2-3 months after launch, people suddenly said that it was a solid game.

The moment I saw that game demo from October last year where they could burn the entire inside of the motel, I started thinking that this game is going to have some interesting youtube videos of people doing neat stuff.