I agree with AOC about billionaires

1 minute ago, Vini said:

No you're just so caught up in the right wing who deserves what and who doesn't ideology you can't even see the bigger picture of what I'm talking about. 

I didn’t vote for trump. Lmao right wing. I’m a fucking realist, work for what you want you fucking loser.. YOU ARE SAYING WHAT PEOPLE DESERVE AND WHAT THEY DONT. 

Im saying you deserve what you work to get, you’re saying others deserve what iWork to get lmfao

WHY ARENT YOU RICH... ANSWER ME

Edited by ghostz
  • Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor people should just die to be honest 

It's like ghostz just woke up today and learned that Tax codes exist 

%70  

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ghosts is seriously going around demanding that people explain themselves why they aren't rich.

............while he's currently not rich.

Let's you and I just sit back and let Vini get the big W against Ghostz.  Grab the popcorn.

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

WHAT IS STOPPING ANYONE FROM BEING RICH??? TELL ME VINI

Nothing you work hard and you deserve the spoils, I would never take that away from anyone. 

I don't think anyone deserves to be a billionaire though that's my point. That's beyond filthy rich and it actually hurts the whole economic system as a whole. 

Where do you draw the line? You think people should be allowed to be trillionaires?

Edited by Vini
Just now, Vini said:

Nothing you work hard and you deserve the spoils, I would never take that away from anyone. 

I don't think anyone deserves to be a billionaire though that's my point. That's beyond filthy rich and it actually hurts the whole economic system as a whole. 

Where do you draw the line? You think people should be allowed to be trillionaires?

Ghostz doesn't understand that even under AOC's proposed marginal tax rate, and increase in yearly income would still be a increase in your net take home.  At no point would you earn more and take home less.  That's not how marginal tax rates work.

Just now, Vini said:

Why does no one deserve to be a billionaire? What gives you the fucking right to say that? It’s perspective you fucking moron, ask someone with nothing and 100k is insanely rich. Does that mean someone with 100k in their bank has an easily life? Why the fuck do you claim to be all knowing and know what. Someone deserves and what they don’t?

”I’m not taking anything away” CUNT THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOURE TRYING TO DO

Just now, McWicked said:

Ghostz doesn't understand that even under AOC's proposed marginal tax rate, and increase in yearly income would still be a increase in your net take home.  At no point would you earn more and take home less.  That's not how marginal tax rates work.

Go back to hiding or explain why you’re NOT rich you fucking LOSER

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Why does no one deserve to be a billionaire? What gives you the fucking right to say that? It’s perspective you fucking moron, ask someone with nothing and 100k is insanely rich. Does that mean someone with 100k in their bank has an easily life? Why the fuck do you claim to be all knowing and know what. Someone deserves and what they don’t?

”I’m not taking anything away” CUNT THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOURE TRYING TO DO

Lmao calm down and pay attention to what I'm saying

Stop looking at it from the entitlement standpoint and who deserves what look at it as a policy maker.

There's a set amount of money to be distributed it's not unlimited. How rich are you going to let individuals get before it becomes unsustainable to the economy?

Just now, Vini said:

Lmao calm down and pay attention to what I'm saying

Stop looking at it from the entitlement standpoint and who deserves what look at it as a policy maker.

There's a set amount of money to be distributed it's not unlimited. How rich are you going to let individuals get before it becomes unsustainable to the economy?

What does someone having a billion dollars do to you? Does it mean you can’t earn more? WHAT IS STOPPING YOU???????

Just now, ghostz said:

What does someone having a billion dollars do to you? Does it mean you can’t earn more? WHAT IS STOPPING YOU???????

Nothing to me personally. Not yet. But there's a limited number of billionaires you can have until it does start effecting the whole economy. And that number is obviously smaller if you're dealing with trillionaires. 

Income inequality if it reaches critical levels will effect everyone you know. 

Just now, Vini said:

Nothing to me personally. Not yet. But there's a limited number of billionaires you can have until it does start effecting the whole economy. And that number is obviously smaller if you're dealing with trillionaires. 

Income inequality if it reaches critical levels will effect everyone you know. 

LOL if there’s enough billionaires there can ALWAYS be more

WHAT IS STOPPING YOU VINI? How many times do I need to ask?

Stopping me from what dipshit you don't know how much I have it has nothing to do with this conversation

Even if I was rich I wouldn't brag about it here

Stop tryna think you have a check mate with why aren't you rich question. 

Edited by Vini
Just now, Vini said:

Stopping me from what dipshit you don't know how much I have it has nothing to do with this conversation

Even if I was rich I wouldn't brag about it her

Stop tryna think you have a check mate with why aren't you rich question. 

Why aren’t you rich? Stfu and answer the question or prove me right by saying you don’t know because you’re fuxking stupid

Just now, ghostz said:

Why aren’t you rich? Stfu and answer the question or prove me right by saying you don’t know because you’re fuxking stupid

My parents didn't leave me a trust fund 

Depending on how you define rich I'll get there soon enough 

Again, literally irrelevant from this topic

Just now, Vini said:

My parents didn't leave me a trust fund 

Depending on how you define rich I'll get there soon enough 

Again, literally irrelevant from this topic

So everyone rich inherited it? That’s what you think! LMAO

Proved me right loser 

Edited by ghostz
3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

LOL if there’s enough billionaires there can ALWAYS be more

WHAT IS STOPPING YOU VINI? How many times do I need to ask?

But.................there's specific economic logic that says the OPPOSITE of that. There actually cannot be "more billionaires" if they hoard the money.

Wealth is finite. And therefore, if the Billionaires aren't moving their money through the economy, and are just hoarding it, the only way for other people to get super-rich is to take it from the other non-rich.