I agree with AOC about billionaires

35 minutes ago, McWicked said:

That's a pretty good reason.

Exactly.

We've now come full circle back to Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez's comments.

Here is her FULL QUOTE...........not a partial quote taken out of context, which is what right-wing news has been doing:

A system that allows billionaires to exist alongside extreme poverty is immoral

She is not saying that billionaires shouldn't exist,

“I don’t think that necessarily means that all billionaires are immoral,” she qualified, citing Bill Gates and Warren Buffett, both major philanthropists. Gates is expected to attend Davos again this year.

We do not serve Capitalism.

Capitalism is not our master.

Capitalism serves us.  But it has to serve the great majority of Americans, or else what is the point of having it our system of living?

When the BOTTOM 80% of the country only has 7% of the wealth...........you don't think those 80% of the people AREN'T GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT??????

We have a HISTORY of large majorities of people with no wealth doing "something about it."  It ain't pretty., It does not end well.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor people should just die to be honest 

It's like ghostz just woke up today and learned that Tax codes exist 

%70  

Posted Images

You know what’s immoral? Acting like you deserve someone else’s earnings.. earnings they WORKED for. You know what’s immoral? Making 175k a year as a single person claiming to be “struggling” lmfao get real. Y’all are delusional. 

Hope this dumbass gets elected to something making over a million. SHELL CLAIM SHES STRUGGLING... at that point why limit taxes to 10 million? Anyone making over 150k filing single is loaded. Tax em 70% after 50k if they’re single!!!

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You are telling people that worked their asses off they don’t deserve the money they worked for

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS OK?

Because you can't earn that same amount of money in any other country in the world.

If you can..............then leave.

Don't you see..............the American middle-class is what creates the OPPORTUNITY to have high-paying jobs.

If you moved the entire NBA league to South America, will NBA stars be able to earn the same amount of money?

Just now, jehurey said:

Because you can't earn that same amount of money in any other country in the world.

If you can..............then leave.

Don't you see..............the American middle-class is what creates the OPPORTUNITY to have high-paying jobs.

If you moved the entire NBA league to South America, will NBA stars be able to earn the same amount of money?

No jerry. Why do YOU think they aren’t worthy of that money and you are? Well go right back to calling you the fucking loser you are if you can’t answer that

WHY YOU AND NOT THEM, WHAT MAKES YOU DESERVE IT? WHAT DID YOU DO?

fucking loser

Just now, ghostz said:

You know what’s immoral? Acting like you deserve someone else’s earnings.. earnings they WORKED for. You know what’s immoral? Making 175k a year as a single person claiming to be “struggling” lmfao get real. Y’all are delusional. 

Hope this dumbass gets elected to something making over a million. SHELL CLAIM SHES STRUGGLING... at that point why limit taxes to 10 million? Anyone making over 150k filing single is loaded. Tax em 70% after 50k if they’re single!!!

You really think that a person earning $10,000,000 is actually working 125x harder, possesses 125x the skill, or 125x the education and experience of a person who earns $80,000 a year?????

And $80,000/year would be a job that would've likely required a degree.

No.

That means that the $10,000,000 job is the result of the beneficial economic conditions of the MARKET that favored that person into being able to negotiate a higher salary.

The "Company" is earning so MUCH money that they risk LOSING the employee, who is aware of how much money the Company is making.  it doesn't mean that person all of a sudden started working 30%, 40%, 50% better in order to get that 30%, 40%, 50% raise.

11 minutes ago, ghostz said:

No jerry. Why do YOU think they aren’t worthy of that money and you are? Well go right back to calling you the fucking loser you are if you can’t answer that

WHY YOU AND NOT THEM, WHAT MAKES YOU DESERVE IT? WHAT DID YOU DO?

fucking loser

Who said I'm worthy of $10,000,000 dollars?

Nobody has said that.

We DO DEMAND tha tthey pay a higher tax because WE CAN TELL THEM to go fuck off and try earning the same amount in some other country, if they can.

The American Middle Class has power. If you don't see that, then you are the perfect person that rich people would like to have underneath them.

This is a consumer-driven economy.............tell me Ghosts, who are the main consumers in the United States?

Do millionaires fill up 20,000 seat arenas for NBA games?

Do millionaires buy all of those jerseys and shoes?

Do millionaires go and buy $200 million dollars worth of tickets on opening weekend to see the new Avengers movie?

Does Walmart, Amazon, Apple get the majority of their revenue from millionaires buying their products?

Do Cable Companies make their money from millionaires?

Remove the middle-class, do millionaires pick up that slack?

The American middle-class is the most powerful consumer group...........on earth.

As the saying goes: A rich man can only eat so many steaks during the day.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Who said I'm worthy of $10,000,000 dollars?

Nobody has said that.

We DO DEMAND tha tthey pay a higher tax because WE CAN TELL THEM to go fuck off and try earning the same amount in some other country, if they can.

The American Middle Class has power. If you don't see that, then you are the perfect person that rich people would like to have underneath them.

This is a consumer-driven economy.............tell me Ghosts, who are the main consumers in the United States?

Do millionaires fill up 20,000 seat arenas for NBA games?

Do millionaires buy all of those jerseys and shoes?

Do millionaires go and buy $200 million dollars worth of tickets on opening weekend to see the new Avengers movie?

Does Walmart, Amazon, Apple get the majority of their revenue from millionaires buying their products?

Do Cable Companies make their money from millionaires?

Remove the middle-class, do millionaires pick up that slack?

The American middle-class is the most powerful consumer group...........on earth.

As the saying goes: A rich man can only eat so many steaks during the day.

So basically you’re saying “you have to do this because I think you have the luxury, of course this is without knowing you or your expenses”

fucking RETARD. You do not have the right to tel anyone to pay something you’re not willing. Life isn’t fair jerry, but you definitely know that. So does your brother, imaging having a bro mooch of you because he thinks you have more money, despite you both being broke Ass bitches

the rich will stay rich. They aren’t rich because they have money they’re rich because they have that attitude and won’t accept anything else

uou could be a billionaire tomorrow and broke in a year, your attitude is a broke ass cunt, and that you will ALWAYS Be. Don’t fool yourself jerry, you are and will always be a loser

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You really think that a person earning $10,000,000 is actually working 125x harder, possesses 125x the skill, or 125x the education and experience of a person who earns $80,000 a year?????

And $80,000/year would be a job that would've likely required a degree.

No.

That means that the $10,000,000 job is the result of the beneficial economic conditions of the MARKET that favored that person into being able to negotiate a higher salary.

The "Company" is earning so MUCH money that they risk LOSING the employee, who is aware of how much money the Company is making.  it doesn't mean that person all of a sudden started working 30%, 40%, 50% better in order to get that 30%, 40%, 50% raise.

Oh there it is, that person doesn’t know or deserve more than me, THEY JUST GOT LUCKY WAAAAAH

coming from a guy with not one fucking skill. Just stop you fucking LOSER

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

So basically you’re saying “you have to do this because I think you have the luxury, of course this is without knowing you or your expenses”

fucking RETARD. You do not have the right to tel anyone to pay something you’re not willing. Life isn’t fair jerry, but you definitely know that. So does your brother, imaging having a bro mooch of you because he thinks you have more money, despite you both being broke Ass bitches

the rich will stay rich. They aren’t rich because they have money they’re rich because they have that attitude and won’t accept anything else

uou could be a billionaire tomorrow and broke in a year, your attitude is a broke ass cunt, and that you will ALWAYS Be. Don’t fool yourself jerry, you are and will always be a loser

I love how you aren't making anything BUT emotional statements as your argument.

You have no economic argument.............probably because you have no argument.

80% of the population CAN DEMAND something............that's the problem with that pesky "Democracy" thing.  The whole point is to not let something get SO BAD where you have 80% of people agree that something should be changed that isn't in your personal favor.

So now I have an economically-sound argument.........and a democratically-sound argument.

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how you aren't making anything BUT emotional statements as your argument.

You have no economic argument.............probably because you have no argument.

80% of the population CAN DEMAND something............that's the problem with that pesky "Democracy" thing.  The whole point is to not let something get SO BAD where you have 80% of people agree that something should be changed that isn't in your personal favor.

So now I have an economically-sound argument.........and a democratically-sound argument.

You know what the middle class also elected? Your god, president trump. 

So again, tel me why you are telling others what to do with their money when you aren’t willing to do it yourself. Tell me exactly why other than “I think they can afford it more”

Just now, jehurey said:

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Why did I even waste my time explaining things like "consumer-driven economy".:deader:

Ghostz is just a temporarily embarrassed millionaire.  He's fighting for the day when he finally makes more than 10 million a year.