Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor people should just die to be honest 

It's like ghostz just woke up today and learned that Tax codes exist 

%70  

Posted Images

Just now, SheepKilla said:

I provided arguments and explanation to support my views. That's enough.  You mostly talked around them and skirted. You did have some good poitns, but they were about trivial matters that didn't deal with the substance of the debate. Other points were horrendous (such as Romney's dad being a Mexican immigrant justifying mass mexican immigration as well as welfare). 

No you didn't.

You posted a photo of a gang member and made an anecdote about people who own two mercedes without any real evidence.

Which means you're the one who tried to argue using emotions and no logic.

In fact, you deviated into talking about mexicans in a thread in which we're talking about tax rates.  Can't get much obvious about who is the one using illogical arguments.

Just now, jehurey said:

No you didn't.

You posted a photo of a gang member and made an anecdote about people who own two mercedes without any real evidence.

In fact, you deviated into talking about mexicans in a thread in which we're talking about tax rates.  Can't get much obvious about who is the one using illogical arguments.

HEY YOU FUCKING LOSER 

Just now, ghostz said:

And because of that he feels he DESERVES other people’s money, free cars, multiple vacations a year

jerry said denying any human this is in humane lmfao

Jerry needs to quit complaining about other people who work and work up himself.  If I'm 40 and can't support myself I'd seriously consider my life choices and work my fucking ass off to change that .

How isn't that a priority for people . Who wants to live like that . It's sad .

No real man would let themselves fall to that level .

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Already said I’m for Corp taxes but that’s a whole nother subject 

No its not.

It should definitely be part of tax reform, and Ocasio-Cortez will almost certainly address corporate taxes and corporate subsidies and capital gains taxes.

They are all related, and she would want reform to get more tax money from those are making that extreme amounts of money.

In fact..........people earning $10,000,000 from INCOME is nowhere near as the number of corporate taxes and capital gains. Jobs that pay $10 million dollars a year is very rare in this country.  The super-rich aren't making their money from a work paycheck.

Just now, jehurey said:

No you didn't.

Many of my views are based on anecdotes and personal experiences just like they are on reading and research. Personal experiences are extremely important. Because if it sounds like taxation for welfare will work in theory, you can find out if that's true by looking around you. And all I see are single mothers and people abusing the system. This is a perfectly valid thing to bring up. It's literally ALL I see. Hell, I'll even admit I have a family member who abuses welfare. This is a massive phenomenon.  

Just now, Jon2B said:

Jerry needs to quit complaining about other people who work and work up himself.  If I'm 40 and can't support myself I'd seriously consider my life choices and work my fucking ass off to change that .

Like drug addicts man, I don’t get it

i LOVE drugs, do them all the time

cant be a drug addict without money tho, right? How do people think getting a drug is more important than money.. when you need money to get drugs

some people are just leeches by nature, hence losers like @jehurey and @Goukosan

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No its not.

It should definitely be part of tax reform, and Ocasio-Cortez will almost certainly address corporate taxes and corporate subsidies and capital gains taxes.

They are all related, and she would want reform to get more tax money from those are making that extreme amounts of money.

In fact..........people earning $10,000,000 from INCOME is nowhere near as the number of corporate taxes and capital gains. Jobs that pay $10 million dollars a year is very rare in this country.  The super-rich aren't making their money from a work paycheck.

Sorry I don’t talk to losers who mooch off their family well into their forties 

Wow. Look are how hard they are REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'ing

10 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Lmao Jerry is still mad that other people make it and don't have to share rent with their brother ? Lol 

9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

LMFAO he won’t deny that, but claims he deserves other people’s money. He said Ben Roethlisberger is the reason why he has to live with his brother! :kaz: 

7 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Lmao what a bum ass . Imagine telling people that you live with your brother when your 40 years old .

6 minutes ago, ghostz said:

And claiming it’s becausw others make too much money LMFAOOOOO, no drive, no desire, he’s a fucking LOOOOOSER

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

HEY YOU FUCKING LOSER 

5 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

It's because he is lazy and obviously has poor work ethic .

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

And because of that he feels he DESERVES other people’s money, free cars, multiple vacations a year

jerry said denying any human this is in humane lmfao

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

JERRY WHAT IS YOUR DISABILITY ????

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Like drug addicts man, I don’t get it

i LOVE drugs, do them all the time

cant be a drug addict without money tho, right? How do people think getting a drug is more important than money.. when you need money to get drugs

some people are just leeches by nature, hence losers like @jehurey and @Goukosan

Just now, jehurey said:

In other words..............not logic. And not actual evidence.

Thanks for admitting that.

Policies implemented will have RESULTS that you can SEE. 

Democrats claim their system works. 

So I look around me and see the truth of the effects of their policies. 

This is empirical evidence. Why is that hard to understand?