I agree with AOC about billionaires

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

It’s reallt not much different than how I described, but of course you couldn’t tell me why  :hehe: either way, it won’t work, and it will never be pushed to office. 

The progressive tax rate she proposed was used for and worked for decades until the mid 80s when Reagan changed it. 

Its actually very different than you described... lol 

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor people should just die to be honest 

It's like ghostz just woke up today and learned that Tax codes exist 

%70  

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

Why do you think it hasn’t been that way since?  Dumbass 

The only thing changed is the rate :|

You have no reason to be this dumb when Google exists. 

Ghostz thinks a PROGRESSIVE tax rate means the entire rate is applied to your entire earnings :drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

The only thing changed is the rate :|

You have no reason to be this dumb when Google exists. 

Ghostz thinks a PROGRESSIVE tax rate means the entire rate is applied to your entire earnings :drake:

It means once you earn over a certain amount, you’ll be taxed at that rate. As I said. Someone earning 33 million would owe just shy of 20 million in taxes. Why do you fee so entitled to something you didn’t work for?

29 minutes ago, ghostz said:

She makes 175k a year. She should donate 100k of this obviously. 

In other words........she is earning a Congressman's salary?

Is that your claim?  You do know that "middle-class" is listed as households up to $250,000, right?

Its amazing how you guys expect more out of her than you do from millionaires.

I have no idea when people who only make $40-$50K a year started wanting to defend millionaires and billionaires.

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Why does it have to be  10 million gouk? How about 30k like you make?

Because a person who is earning more than $10 million dollars a year in income is much, much, much (insert several hundred more "much"s) more capable of surviving with a 70% tax rate on every dollar they earn after $10 million.

That actually needed to be explained to you?

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

It means once you earn over a certain amount, you’ll be taxed at that rate. As I said. Someone earning 33 million would owe just shy of 20 million in taxes. Why do you fee so entitled to something you didn’t work for?

No it doesn't mean that dumbass. 

It's a PROGRESSIVE tax rate..... you have no excuse to be this dumb :|

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

In other words........she is earning a Congressman's salary?

Is that your claim?  You do know that "middle-class" is listed as households up to $250,000, right?

Its amazing how you guys expect more out of her than you do from millionaires.

I have no idea when people who only make $40-$50K a year started wanting to defend millionaires and billionaires.

Middle class can be listed as whatever. 75k is enough for a single woman to live on. She again, needs to donate 100k or she’s a part of the problem.  I don’t expect more, I expect the same. 

Edited by ghostz
Just now, jehurey said:

Because a person who is earning more than $10 million dollars a year in income is much, much, much (insert several hundred more "much"s) more capable of surviving with a 70% tax rate on every dollar they earn after $10 million.

He literally thinks the 70% is taxed on your ENTIRE earning. 

His dumbass doesn't realize its only for the money over the limit to Trigger 70%.

Just now, ghostz said:

Middle class can be listed as whatever. 75k is enough for a single woman to live on. She again, needs to donate 100k or she’s a part of the problem.  

No it isn't.

It is defined at households up to $250,000.

She is not upper class, she is, most definitely middle class.

And, she is easily one of the least wealthy congressmen because the average congressmen is a multi-millionaire.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I think someone making 175k as a single person is more than well off. Yes, they should donate at least 100k by your very same logic. How are you going to determine is someone is wealthy enough?

jerry - I think you’re wealthy enough on your 26k salary to donate 10k.  Go ahead and do it. 

Just now, jehurey said:

No it isn't.

It is defined at households up to $250,000.

She is not upper class, she is, most definitely middle class.

And, she is easily one of the least wealthy congressmen because the average congressmen is a multi-millionaire.

What does a single person need 175k a year for? They don’t. Maybe If they wanna vacation and enjoy life. But the can surely still live with 75k, or are you saying 75k is poverty? LMAO 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He literally thinks the 70% is taxed on your ENTIRE earning. 

His dumbass doesn't realize its only for the money over the limit to Trigger 70%.

oh wow, he really is stupid and doesn't understand how marginal tax rates work. LOL

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

I think someone making 175k as a single person is more than well off. Yes, they should donate at least 100k by your very same logic. How are you going to determine is someone is wealthy enough?

jerry - I think you’re wealthy enough on your 26k salary to donate 10k.  Go ahead and do it. 

No, she has to pay for her own residence in Washington D.C. as well as living in her existing apartment in New York.

You don't get to determine if somebody is rich.

And you are just trying to do what 50 year old right-wingers say facebook and make those same excuses.

She is not upper class.