I agree with AOC about billionaires

Just now, ghostz said:

So everyone rich inherited it? That’s what you think! LMAO

Not everyone, 60 percent

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_inequality_in_the_United_States

The rest earned it. 

None of which says anything about their character. I know cool ass hard working rich people and brats who haven't earned anything in life and everything in between. Lil Tay is rich. 

Again, what does this have to do with this topic. 

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor people should just die to be honest 

It's like ghostz just woke up today and learned that Tax codes exist 

%70  

Posted Images

See losers like Jerry, vini, and the parasite gang blame others for them not being rich and think it’s not unfair

you fucking losers should be thinking why not me? Figure it out from there

to be come rich you need to only do two things 

find a problem

fix it

indtead you complain ceos make more money bc you’re fucking losers, anyone can be a ceo, anyone can be rich, but you’re not gonna get rich by begging others to pay more

fucking losers, I swear lmfao 

1 minute ago, Vini said:

Not everyone, 60 percent

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_inequality_in_the_United_States

The rest earned it. 

None of which says anything about their character. I know cool ass hard working rich people and brats who haven't earned anything in life and everything in between. Lil Tay is rich. 

Again, what does this have to do with this topic. 

If you inherited a billion you’d be dead broke by now. Because you’re a fucking loser. Just know that 

lil tay is worth more than you bc she deserves to, loser 

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

This is an example of someone too stupid to know why they’re poor

go fuck your tranny friend 

I'm now positive I make more money than you. Nobody wealthy and responsible could be this fucking dumb

Edited by Vini
Just now, Vini said:

You're thinking of Aza dipshit

I'm now positive I make more money than you. Nobody wealthy and responsible could be this fucking dumb

Then why aren’t you donating it? Immoral cunt

you claiming you didn’t have a tranny friend a few years ago? You know search exists you retard. You used to cry bc people called her names, like a fucking name matters. 

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

Vini, I want you to imagine Ghostz was president. :mjgrin: 

Another round of Ghosts REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'ing again.

28 minutes ago, ghostz said:

@Vini ask someone in Nigeria if you need as much money as you claim to have. Then go give it to them and end urself 

27 minutes ago, ghostz said:

WHAT IS STOPPING ANYONE FROM BEING RICH??? TELL ME VINI

23 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Go back to hiding or explain why you’re NOT rich you fucking LOSER

16 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Not one of you could answer why you’re poor parasites :cmpunk1:

proof in the pudding, cunts :cmpunk2:

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

See losers like Jerry, vini, and the parasite gang blame others for them not being rich and think it’s not unfair

you fucking losers should be thinking why not me? Figure it out from there

to be come rich you need to only do two things 

find a problem

fix it

indtead you complain ceos make more money bc you’re fucking losers, anyone can be a ceo, anyone can be rich, but you’re not gonna get rich by begging others to pay more

fucking losers, I swear lmfao 

And it appears like as if he's been scammed out of buying Sandeep Maheshwari Get Rich Quick tapes, and he's trying to impress us with the things he learned.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Then why aren’t you donating it? Immoral cunt

you claiming you didn’t have a tranny friend a few years ago? You know search exists you retard. You used to cry bc people called her names, like a fucking name matters. 

Lmao the fuck is this faggot talking about

Go play in traffic

Its become obvious that Ghosts really DOES NOT KNOW how certain things work, especially if they are related to money and industry.

He continually told me that, through HIS JOB, they offered him health insurance that was SO GOOD and SO CHEAP. And Obamacare fucked it up.

before Obamacare, Ghosts had health insruance, not HMO, not some ridiculously barebones healthcare..........but full-featured health insurance that had ZERO-DOLLAR DEDUCTIBLE. That's right, he paid no deductible in the event that he had a healthcare need.

And that insurance policy cost him less than $100 per month back in 2013.

I asked him to show me a copy of his coverages, he said he called multiple times to his health insurance company, but they couldn't find it.

Looking back......the chances of him getting ONE detail, or several details wrong is highly probable. He...........just......doesn't know how things work.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its become obvious that Ghosts really DOES NOT KNOW how certain things work, especially if they are related to money and industry.

He continually told me that, through HIS JOB, they offered him health insurance that was SO GOOD and SO CHEAP. And Obamacare fucked it up.

before Obamacare, Ghosts had health insruance, not HMO, not some ridiculously barebones healthcare..........but full-featured health insurance that had ZERO-DOLLAR DEDUCTIBLE. That's right, he paid no deductible in the event that he had a healthcare need.

And that insurance policy cost him less than $100 per month back in 2013.

I asked him to show me a copy of his coverages, he said he called multiple times to his health insurance company, but they couldn't find it.

Looking back......the chances of him getting ONE detail, or several details wrong is highly probable. He...........just......doesn't know how things work.

You said legally your employer has to pay you if you deny health insurance through them

anyone wanna back jerry up on that one?

LMFAO.. prove where I said $0 deductible. It was $500 you retard

you are a fucking LOSER WHO LIVES WITH HIS FAMILY IN HIS 40s.  DONT TELL ME SHIT LOSER :kaz:

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You said legally your employer has to pay you if you deny health insurance through them

anyone wanna back jerry up on that one?

LMFAO.. prove where I said $0 deductible. It was $500 you retard

And you still haven't proved ANY of it.

LOL, what was it.........you were going to speak with customer service again.

Like a year ago.:mj: