Mourning the loss of your $500 - Official XBoner X disappointment/hate thread - "It's a monster"

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Use this thread to mourn the loss of $500 wasted on the PS4's Pro's shadow, A.K.A the Xboner X. "It's a monster", indeed. Let's put this monster out of it's hideous, deformed, fauxK, no-exclusives hav

Even the freaking PSVR has better first party support than Xbone. A less than 4 million VR userbase is better taken care of than the 40 million plebs who bought the One.  First party Astro Bo

Six of Thieves   5tate of Decay 2  Below A 

Update:

Kingdom Hearts 3

Kingdom Hearts 3 is best played at 60fps, and it's PS4 Pro with its 1080p output mode that delivers the most fluid experience."

Between all of the big games released so far this year, none play significantly better on xbox one X. Infact AC7 and KH3 are best on Pro, with RE2 being equal.

equal to or lesser performance than Pro - all the exclusives = $600?

:rofl: 

"it's a monster" :scared: 

17 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Update:

Kingdom Hearts 3

Between all of the big games released so far this year, none play significantly better on xbox one X. Infact AC7 and KH3 are best on Pro, with RE2 being equal.

equal to or lesser performance than Pro - all the exclusives = $600?

:rofl: 

"it's a monster" :scared: 

1080p :ANYWORD:

Also Japanese developers, they couldn't code and optimize a properly functioning game to save their lives. :danylol:

Xbox-One-X-its-a-Monster-1400x695.jpg

To: It's da developers fault :cries: THE JAPANESE DEVELOPERS!! :cries: 

"It's a monster :scared: "

groundskeeper-willie-memes-2.jpg

"Never preordering a game for Xbox again, buying ace combat 7, RE2, and KH3 was so hard. I screwed up buying 2 if those on the xbox.. "

"Truth. I am absolutely disgusted, this game runs like shit on my X. "

"The frame rate has been inconsistent as all hell on the X at the default setting. I would gladly bump down the resolution to get a smoother experience if I could."

3681d15c49e2ba34c77d50f4fdcf6e37c94dc2ed

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

What Kingdom Hearts 3 shit the bed on XBX?

But I thought Dynocrap made a thread about how there was always a 12-15 frame improvement on XBX?

Guess that didn't pan out, huh?:idid:

It is, at a 23% higher resolution. The game has to forced through the system to 1080p on the Pro just to fall in line with the X at 1440p and the only thing it accomplishes is holding 60 FPS itself more consistently, its drops are roughly the same and holds near the same average as the X but then comes the reality that the X's resolution is now 78% higher. 

The Pro is a win for gaming on a 1080p TV, it's no win on a 4K TV, not even close which is exactly what its build is supposed to be targeting. 

:tom:

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It is, at a 23% higher resolution. The game has to forced through the system to 1080p on the Pro just to fall in line with the X at 1440p and the only thing it accomplishes is holding 60 FPS itself more consistently, its drops are roughly the same and holds near the same average as the X but then comes the reality that the X's resolution is now 78% higher. 

The Pro is a win for gaming on a 1080p TV, it's no win on a 4K TV, not even close which is exactly what its build is supposed to be targeting. 

@jehurey

Yup, another worst version for Xboner X.

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

nope :tom:

thats not what df said. df has a 4k tv, every console, tested every setting - and given every possible combo, straight up concluded the following:

"Kingdom Hearts 3 is best played at 60fps, and it's PS4 Pro with its 1080p output mode that delivers the most fluid experience."

take your butt blasting like a man :hest: 

12 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

nope :tom:

thats not what df said. df has a 4k tv, every console, tested every setting - and given every possible combo, straight up concluded the following:

"Kingdom Hearts 3 is best played at 60fps, and it's PS4 Pro with its 1080p output mode that delivers the most fluid experience."

take your butt blasting like a man :hest: 

Uh yeah... no... You're not going to convince me that a couple FPS difference at 1080p when you're already at 60 the bulk of the time is better than 1440p while using a 4K TV...

The FPS difference is inconsequential, a 78% gain in resolution is not. You've got to be high.

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Uh yeah... no... You're not going to convince me that a couple FPS difference at 1080p when you're already at 60 the bulk of the time is better than 1440p while using a 4K TV...

The FPS difference is inconsequential, a 78% gain in resolution is not. You've got to be high.

:hest:yeah no one gives a fuck what you think

"However, there is a further dimension to the story and actually, as a Kingdom Hearts fan, it's the PS4 Pro version I'll be playing through to completion."

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

:hest:yeah no one gives a fuck what you think

"However, there is a further dimension to the story and actually, as a Kingdom Hearts fan, it's the PS4 Pro version I'll be playing through to completion."

I broke it :npc: