Nintendo revises Switch sales forecast to 17m from 20m

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nope, this is over. Adios bitches.

:tom:

He ran away :lawl:

Looks like we need to start notifying the mods that if Dynocrap attempts to post things that appear suspicious, like as if they were intentionally altered. Then him attempting to peddle fake news should come with a punishment.

In the form of a bigger-than-usual ban.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@lynux3 PS4 outsold Switch WW in 2018 by 890,000 units, just thought you would like to know that.   

Bitch you straight up say fiscal year for 2019, don't act all confused now like you're talking calendar year or fiscal year 2020. You're the dumb fuck who preaches this fiscal shit like it's the bible

Had to log in a PC because search on Mobile sucks.

@jehurey  .......no wonder  @DynamiteCop!   ran away.    Here are my quotes of me saying MULTIPLE TIMES what I meant.  

On 2018-08-17 at 1:30 PM, Goukosan said:

Switch has been outselling Xbox1 since Switch launched and is in pace to surpass Xbox1 by the end of 2019:smugd:

On 2018-06-13 at 5:24 PM, Goukosan said:

Patcher already back tracked that number and its back up to 20.

Switch is still outselling Xbox1 and will surpass it by the end of 2019 :smugd:

@DynamiteCop! and @jehurey

Here is the typo again earlier this month....this time I even break down the numbers and use the same wording  of "another 17 to 20" obvisously referring to the next fiscal year with the 58 million but mistakenly saying fiscal 19 instead of 20.     As you can see here...if I was really saying by fiscal year 19 that would mean two fiscal years in  one fiscal year......lol

On 2019-01-08 at 7:42 PM, Goukosan said:

Switch sales has owned your ass so much you want to disregard it from this gen entirely :mj:

Switch is approaching 37 million by March...... XB1 is barely at 40.

Switch is projected to sell another 17 to 20 million in FY 2019. 

That will put it at almost 58 million. 

XB1 :mickey:

You got me dynomitecop.....I made a typo with the fiscal years....lol

case closed!:cmpunk1:

Edited by Goukosan

TSHBFR

The way Nintendo consoles sell, it gets a big launch, and then it progressively goes down, unlike the PS4.

The Xbox flopped, so it is irrelevant, but sitting at its 41 million units sold, I wonder if Nintendo will even pass it by this year.

Maybe not.

10 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

TSHBFR

The way Nintendo consoles sell, it gets a big launch, and then it progressively goes down, unlike the PS4.

The Xbox flopped, so it is irrelevant, but sitting at its 41 million units sold, I wonder if Nintendo will even pass it by this year.

Maybe not.

TSHBR

Nintendo is only going to sell HALF OF Xbox One's entire lifetime sales in one year.

How disappointing.:deader:

3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

TSHBFR

Maybe not.

Truth :lul:

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

TSHBR

Nintendo is only going to sell HALF OF Xbox One's entire lifetime sales in one year.

How disappointing.:deader:

Nintendo consoles sell half of  what it sold previously, even less than that so consider the Switch selling less than half of what it sold from 2019 in 2020.

TSHBFR indeed

Edited by MalaXmaS