Got banned again from ResetERA for telling the PC "No Steam, no buy" fanboys that they were babies

Just now, Bodycount N said:

glad to see you're upset and PC community is being fractured. :glad: 

More clients, more launchers, more storefronts. Let's make PC gaming as inconvienient as possible, until people abandon it all together. No more PC pity ports from anyone, not just MS. Big 3rd parties need to say no and set some standards for themselves and their products.

0 tolerance for PC should be the industry standard. Let's make it happen!

Glad this means less sales for Metro on PC! :glad: :glad:

I'm not upset.  They are :cruise: 

And the community is being fractured... those that are whiny steam only bitches.. and the rest of us.  

We need more of everything.. because the more of everything there is, the less they can run from the inevitable  :blessed:

And Metro already sold fine on PC.... (Epic literally paid for it :juggle: )

Epic is making more money each year from a single game than Valve makes from every game on Steam. :tom: 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This game is so realistic the fake virus scanner you have to install on a PC has an install time. GOTY.

PC gaming 

All who dare besmirch Lord Gaben shall be righteously cast out with haste.

19 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

What a bunch of PussCs. :tom: PC gamers are disgusting as fuck and they're literally the worst kind of fanboy. :puke:

We get PussC all the time :smoke: 

Your favorite cam whore is a PC gamer :juggle: 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I hope the whole platform erodes to nothing, what a fucking disaster.

Not going to happen.  PC gaming is bigger than console gaming altogether.. and all the biggest games on PC are games which have their own clients :hest: 

If they cared about the devs they'd buy it on epic store.  Devs get more money .

What steam features do you need ? User reviews and digital cards ?  ROFL 

If it was steam exclusive nobody would be saying shit. 

Idiots 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Jon2B said:

If they cared about the devs they'd buy it on epic store.  Devs get more money .

What steam features do you need ? User reviews and digital cards ?  ROFL 

If it was steam exclusive nobody would be saying shit. 

Idiots 

Steam essentially replaced the entire Xfire network, so people not wanting to walk away from that and its all encompassing nature shouldn't be hard to understand. 

It helps the devs , and you can add it to your steam library . 

Same with steam and ps4 . If they buy exclusives people praise them. 

If Xbox does it , or apparently any PC store not steam out come the pitchforks .

If youre a PC gamer you are used to using multiple storefronts anyway. 

Remij is right , they are babies 

• Upvote 1

I love the end result either way .

The game flops and 4a makes no more PC games . That helps PC gamers how ?

The game sells in line with other metro games . Boycot failed , internet mob owned .

It's win win lol

19 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

If Xbox does it , or apparently any PC store not steam out come the pitchforks .

I agree with them, I'm sick of platform segmentation not only in gaming but the way it's happening all over the digital landscape. Having to keep track of content and purchases here, there, all over the place, not having unified statistical tracking or community integration. You're just getting into this so your roots in the PC space are limited, the platform as it has basically always existed has been "X is the acquisition method of software and Y is the form of community and/or statistical tracking.". 

PC gaming has always been very binary, so all of this shit just splitting off in 20 different directions is annoying as hell. It's like the equivalent of modern gender theory as opposed to male and female... Frankly I couldn't give two shits about the developers or the publishers, I'm buying a product and I don't give a fuck about your back end problems which are now coming to the surface and negatively impacting me as a consumer and user, mitigate them quietly so I never have to see this nonsense. 

All of this junk is why I've gotten so heavily back into consoles, my level of tolerance for this shit is effectively 0. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
19 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

COD moved to Battle.net and people predicted that it would bomb by not being on Steam... the game did franchise high sales on PC. ..rofl.  Steam doesn't mean guaranteed success these days.  Over 200 million Fortnite players see the Epic Store every time they open the client.  Of course, the Fortnite audience is largely focused on Fortnite, but the visibility is there.  Epic is throwing money at developers and severely reducing or completely eliminating the risk altogether.  They've got cash coming out of their ass and there's plenty more coming in every month from Fortnite and their other ventures. If Epic starts throwing in Fortnite promotions and cross-overs into some games and you can bet they will sell.

The client is obviously playing catch up.  By the end of this year though, most of the major issues will cleared up.  They will have achievements, forums, profile features, ect ect.  Tim Sweeney said they're redesigning the client with an updated layout for when more games hit the store.  There's already more countries with regional pricing than Steam has... and they've already addressed and changed the refund policy to be exactly the same as Steam.

People are going to come around to it.  Steam will improve because of it.  PC gamers are just whiny bitches when it comes to any change... it's why the platform has been stuck in-line with consoles for over a decade now.  Fund PC exclusive games again... get AAA games you can't get anywhere else again.  This is the only way that's going to happen... not fucking Valve's attitude of just sitting around  waiting for console developers will put their games on Steam.

That Ukranian guy that's in charge of the Epic Store and who created SteamSpy has literally been spying on Steam for years.  He knows what works and what doesn't.. and he knows what developers issues are with Steam.  I'm pretty confident that guy with Epic's war chest will become successful.  They're going to just keep chipping away at these "Steam only" gamers until they give in.  It's going to be glorious watching it happen :juggle: 

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

True.

It's a 2 week ban too because I have a "history of antagonizing the community members" :kaz: 

I wanted to tell that fucking mod off so bad :D 

Basically you need to follow the hive and not have a different opinion.

3 minutes ago, Voidler said:

They banned me for saying how brave and heroic it was to have an angry feminist lesbian with dyed hair as the lead character of the toxic masculine Gears of War franchise 

It was too woke of a take for their tastes :ben:

You have been banned for the following reason: Hi. While we can recognize that you hold a specific view and arent going out of your way to offend, we would prefer that you dont comment on LGBT threads, your posts come off as dehumanizing..

You have been banned for the following reason: Defending transphobic and racist behaviour..

:hest: The left

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

COD moved to Battle.net and people predicted that it would bomb by not being on Steam... the game did franchise high sales on PC. ..rofl.  Steam doesn't mean guaranteed success these days.  Over 200 million Fortnite players see the Epic Store every time they open the client.  Of course, the Fortnite audience is largely focused on Fortnite, but the visibility is there.  Epic is throwing money at developers and severely reducing or completely eliminating the risk altogether.  They've got cash coming out of their ass and there's plenty more coming in every month from Fortnite and their other ventures. If Epic starts throwing in Fortnite promotions and cross-overs into some games and you can bet they will sell.

The client is obviously playing catch up.  By the end of this year though, most of the major issues will cleared up.  They will have achievements, forums, profile features, ect ect.  Tim Sweeney said they're redesigning the client with an updated layout for when more games hit the store.  There's already more countries with regional pricing than Steam has... and they've already addressed and changed the refund policy to be exactly the same as Steam.

People are going to come around to it.  Steam will improve because of it.  PC gamers are just whiny bitches when it comes to any change... it's why the platform has been stuck in-line with consoles for over a decade now.  Fund PC exclusive games again... get AAA games you can't get anywhere else again.  This is the only way that's going to happen... not fucking Valve's attitude of just sitting around  waiting for console developers will put their games on Steam.

That Ukranian guy that's in charge of the Epic Store and who created SteamSpy has literally been spying on Steam for years.  He knows what works and what doesn't.. and he knows what developers issues are with Steam.  I'm pretty confident that guy with Epic's war chest will become successful.  They're going to just keep chipping away at these "Steam only" gamers until they give in.  It's going to be glorious watching it happen :juggle: 

What I was thinking is that epic needs to advertise somehow , but I forgot about fortnite.  That's the biggest advertisment you can have. 

Good god, we all have (or should have) password managers, terabytes of storages space, and Epic is giving games away for free, all year (Subnautica :juggle:) and they're complaint is now they'll have an entire 2nd application to open? Ok maybe it's your third including Battle.net - oh yeah plus Origin... :ben: