Got banned again from ResetERA for telling the PC "No Steam, no buy" fanboys that they were babies

In that Metro thread they're all acting like a bunch of fucking dipshits.  "Bu but I have morals and I won't support such business practices!! Valve saved PC gaming and this is how they're repaid" :cries:

One of the Metro devs said on a forum (not verified as real dev just yet) that if the game doesn't sell on PC because of this bullshit, then they simply wont release the next one on PC.  I used that and told them they're going to be the reason why developers stop making games for the platform.  "bu but I'd give up individual games for the preservation of the open platform of the PC" :cry:

Yea, keep saying that until all you're left with on Steam is asset flips and VNs from China:cruise: 

Dumb fucks.  Gladly.. we all know how well PC gamers boycott things.  When game after game starts leaving... these uptight dickwads will start folding and then simply be reduced to begging Epic to take over and be what Valve was. :hest: 

Gabe... it's time to activate the trap card (HL3) and then start getting exclusives of your own. :reg: 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This game is so realistic the fake virus scanner you have to install on a PC has an install time. GOTY.

PC gaming 

All who dare besmirch Lord Gaben shall be righteously cast out with haste.

I can see why people are pissed, the game was being offered on Steam and then they just split last minute for another platform who no doubt money hatted them. Fuck that noise, offer the game everywhere and let people decide where they want it or fuck off.

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I can see why people are pissed, the game was being offered on Steam and then they just split last minute for another platform who no doubt money hatted them. Fuck that noise, offer the game everywhere and let people decide where they want it or fuck off.

I get the problem with the game being offered on Steam and then the change very close before launch... but it's a store change...  Steam pre-orders are being honored.

It's a business.  They aren't your friend.  They aren't obliged to put the game everywhere.  They'll put it on stores where they make the most profit from.  As long as the game is content and feature complete.. there's no reason to complain to the developers.  If you're a whiny brat that only cares about your Steam achievements and your games count going up on your profile and not supporting the developers that actually create these games... then deal with no games :juggle: 

7 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

What a bunch of PussCs. :tom: PC gamers are disgusting as fuck and they're literally the worst kind of fanboy. :puke:

They can be so entitled sometimes :hest: 

Most people buy games to play them.  These fucks only buy games for client features :fatcruise: 

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Self-owned for posting in Resetera. Fuck a tranny or get banned.

True.

It's a 2 week ban too because I have a "history of antagonizing the community members" :kaz: 

I wanted to tell that fucking mod off so bad :D 

glad to see you're upset and PC community is being fractured. :glad: 

More clients, more launchers, more storefronts. Let's make PC gaming as inconvienient as possible, until people abandon it all together. No more PC pity ports from anyone, not just MS. Big 3rd parties need to say no and set some standards for themselves and their products.

0 tolerance for PC should be the industry standard. Let's make it happen!

Glad this means less sales for Metro on PC! :glad: :glad: