The left are the very definition of evil

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That $2M diamond that you just showed me? Oh I swallowed it, it's inside my body now, it's mine and I'm keeping it. Sorry Mr. Jeweler, my body my choice  

Everyone might have just discovered: We are actually ALL ON the Jerry-go-round.

MY EMOTIUNZ!!!!1 

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

You didn't answer my question I noticed. 

You haven't answered my questions about it stop being her Body at pregnancy. 

But to answer you very WEAK question. 

You would be charged for Assaulting HER BODY.  As well as murder of HER BABY. 

Game, set... match :cmpunk1:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

It is murder. You directly caused the death of an unborn baby against the will of the mother. 

The only peeson authorized by law to do that is the mother herself. 

It's murder if the mother does it as well.

The only difference between murder and abortion is a doctor doing it, that's it. You are literally supporting murder, the same carried out action and result under the guise of it being  only okay because a medical professional is handling it.

You people are fucked in the head. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

I am very much a person of dont fuck with people if it causes you no harm. A random mother deciding it is best for her to abort her baby has no impact on you. 

I dont even care what people do with their pets. People could go around shooting their own dogs, that’s great and dandy, don’t touch mine. 

Why the fuck do you guys care what others do with their bodies/lives if it impacts you none? Just bizarre. 

And democrats, this can be applied to you as well. Why the fuck do you care if bill gates is a billionaire and your poor? How does that make your life worse?

you fucks are bizarre and worry about other people entirely too much 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The only difference between murder and abortion is a doctor doing it, that's it.

The only difference between assault with a deadly weapon and surgery is a doctor doing it.

Next.

• Thanks 1
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's murder if the mother does it as well.

The only difference between murder and abortion is a doctor doing it, that's it. You are literally supporting murder, the same carried out action and result under the guise of it being  only okay because a medical professional is handling it.

You people are fucked in the head. 

its legal when a doctor does it because it’s not exactly easy to do. I can’t perform a heart transplant legally either you retard 

Just now, McWicked said:

The only difference between assault with a deadly weapon and surgery is a doctor doing it.

Next.

Dumbest analogy ever, one is an attack while the other is a requested or needed service. 

It would be practicing without a medical license, you're dumb as fuck. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

its legal when a doctor does it because it’s not exactly easy to do. I can’t perform a heart transplant legally either you retard 

It's legal when a doctor does it because it's a murder loophole, you people are psychotic. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Can you name any surgeries that are legal for non-doctors to do? 

That's not the point, his analogy was dumb because he was equating assault with a deadly weapon as the same thing as practicing surgery without a medical license. 

You've lost the plot much like him as you're too stupid to understand where things diverged. 

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I am very much a person of dont fuck with people if it causes you no harm. A random mother deciding it is best for her to abort her baby has no impact on you. 

I dont even care what people do with their pets. People could go around shooting their own dogs, that’s great and dandy, don’t touch mine. 

Why the fuck do you guys care what others do with their bodies/lives if it impacts you none? Just bizarre. 

And democrats, this can be applied to you as well. Why the fuck do you care if bill gates is a billionaire and your poor? How does that make your life worse?

you fucks are bizarre and worry about other people entirely too much 

Abortion encourages degeneracy in our society. It's not a right, not a good, and never has been. IT should only be used in extreme cases like rape or if the baby is damaged in some way. Instead, we have women out there celebrating abortion and Democrats lighting up the skyline of New York because of a new abortion law passed this year. 

Why exactly do you think Roe from Roe v. Wade spent her entire life after the decision campaigning to reverse the decision? 

9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Wish jerry could see me. He’s be so proud :cry:

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I never thought I’d see the day where McBroke and I took down some alt righterz :D 

:spin:

I also see sheep killa ran away from his "once she is pregnant it's not her body" argument :hehe:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Abortion encourages degeneracy in our society. It's not a right, not a good, and never has been. IT should only be used in extreme cases like rape or if the baby is damaged in some way. Instead, we have women out there celebrating abortion and Democrats lighting up the skyline of New York because of a new abortion law passed this year. 

Why exactly do you think Roe from Roe v. Wade spent her entire life after the decision campaigning to reverse the decision? 

Who is celebrating abortion?

maybe the right to have it, but what women actually celebrate the process of having one?