The left are the very definition of evil

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That $2M diamond that you just showed me? Oh I swallowed it, it's inside my body now, it's mine and I'm keeping it. Sorry Mr. Jeweler, my body my choice  

Everyone might have just discovered: We are actually ALL ON the Jerry-go-round.

MY EMOTIUNZ!!!!1 

14 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Well this thread still exploded without jerry. 

Jerry-Go-Round out of commission and we still got a bunch of numbnuts trying to ride it. :kaz: 

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

What values do you have bro? 

Envision this

you  go to the bar tonight, get drunk a fuck a girl. Don’t hear from her again

Youre dating a new girl now, and you REALLY like her...

two months later girl from the bar tells you she’s pregnant, but she doesn’t want to be with you. She wants that check tho.  She also lives 6 states away now so you’ll never see the kid. 

You want this broad to have this child?

@DynamiteCop!

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What about it? That's called a consequence of reckless actions. You seem to have issues with understanding cause and effect. 

This. 

Ghostz, I'm sorry, but hook-up culture promoted by bars and crap is EXACTLY what's wrong with today.  

I even saw a post earlier today by Ike wondering why women were taught that them having more male partners would make them less attractive. ffs. 

12 hours ago, ghostz said:

Neither of you fuck. Lol who the fuck is against hook up culture? :D 

They're against women having sex, but not against men having sex.  It's not about saving the kid, it's about controlling women.  "She put herself in that position."

Edited by McWicked
14 hours ago, ghostz said:

I have fucked well over 175 women in my life. That’s not even a brag bc as a mid 30s man I’ve left a lot on the table. What numbers y’all at? 5? Lol tf. Weirdos. 

Not one of them still in your life, in love, or asking to settle down? I'm sure it was fun.  

14 hours ago, ghostz said:

I have fucked well over 175 women in my life. That’s not even a brag bc as a mid 30s man I’ve left a lot on the table. What numbers y’all at? 5? Lol tf. Weirdos. 

Being a guy who has slept with a lot of women over the years; give me a fucking break. Who says something like "well over 175 women"?

A liar, shit I lost track after like 20 and even with that numbered scope I can't remember details. I've forgotten names, faces, the situations thst brought it about, hell I've even forgotten girls entirely.

But you know it's over 175? You sound like a virgin.

35 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Being a guy who has slept with a lot of women over the years; give me a fucking break. Who says something like "well over 175 women"?

A liar, shit I lost track after like 20 and even with that numbered scope I can't remember details. I've forgotten names, faces, the situations thst brought it about, hell I've even forgotten girls entirely.

Lol whatever you say, I’m not out here making posts against “hook up culture” lmfao

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

Hook-up culture was purposely designed to alienate you from a wife, a family, and have your women promiscuous and loose to the point where no self-respecting man can ever value them.

But hey its alright I got laid a few times  durr :lemming:

Having a wife and family is mad overrated, I have no desire for children 

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

See this is how I know you're lying, you're autisim would have you easily remembering all the names in alphabetical order.