Anyone glad they never got an S or an X?

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Well that's fascinating but it's what I'm disappointed in so to each their own.

Meh I was expecting a seperate console and handheld playing the same game from a cart when it was initially leaked.

I'd have perfered that for a better piece of TV hardware. That's where I'm disappointed, didn't even have to have an HDD or be a beast console.

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:cosby2:

Rumours from the biggest leakers like Brad Sams, saying they're releasing a discless One model and considering it for next gen. Something Sony or Nintendo aren't doing.

Confirmed trade in program for discs for discless system in the works.

Edited by Team 2019
16 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Rumours from the biggest leakers like Brad Sams, saying they're releasing a discless One model and considering it for next gen. Something Sony or Nintendo aren't doing.

Confirmed trade in program for discs for discless system in the works.

Not happening no matter how much you shit spew this same thing over and over again. We're not there yet, the industry is not there yet. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Not happening no matter how much you shit spew this same thing over and over again. We're not there yet, the industry is not there yet. 

This is what you said about XCloud on Switch. I'll take the biggest MS leakers over you. If not guaranteed, its at the very least seriously considered.

Made a calculated assumption that there would be a revision to the PS4.

By early 2016, it appeared that would be happening, so I decided to enter with just the PS4pro at Nov 2016.

Perfect time to enter the gen. It improved the older games, it ended up being one of the best ways to play the newest games that stress the consoles, because they end up having 1080p modes where it helps keep the framerate the most stable (RDR2).  It also helps PSVR games.

Best choice I could have made under the circumstances.