Should trans people be allowed to compete in sports of the gender they identify with?

so?

I've seen cases of trans people winning in sport competitions of the gender they identify with. At the beginning I was against this but ultimately I think it is ok because in the end if the physical advantage is the issue then why not segregate other genetically advantaged people like blacks competing in running sports only against each other because they are usually faster? Maybe it'll be better to do divisions like in boxing related to physical characteristics other than race and gender and even allow male-female mixed competitions because I'm sure some women could compete in some male divisions from some sports and do well. What do you think?

Also :kenben:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Females should be able to compete against males but not vice versa.    I don't think the NFL, NBA, or MLB even have rules against hiring female players.

Nope.    At this rate, soon adults will say they identify with being a kid or teen, trying to justify pedophilia.    This whole “indentifying” crap is getting out of control.

What if they have a baby dick? That’s a physical characteristic that they can use to identify as a child or teen lol.    I’m old school -  men vs. men; women vs. women 

8 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Nope. 

At this rate, soon adults will say they identify with being a kid or teen, trying to justify pedophilia. 

This whole “indentifying” crap is getting out of control.

They could but if the rules are related to physical characteristics not related to their self-identification then someone could identify as a horse and that wouldn't allow them to compete in a horse race if they don't have a horse stamina. So you wouldn't have to tell them you're not a horse but you are a pretty shitty horse. Seems to me a solomonic solution. Because frankly right now allowing trans people to compete sort of makes the whole gender division in sports pointless. I mean a man could just control their testosterone levels and compete in a women division using the same reasoning. And frankly, why not?

Edited by dakur
Just now, Team 2019 said:

So if you take no hormone therapy and have the muscle mass, bome structure and testesterone of a man, and identify as a woman will you get accepted?

No because you would have a physical advantage. But if that man controls their testosterone levels and muscle mass then I don't see why not compete with other people on that same level including women. The same with women, there are some women who have bodies more similar to men and they have no restrictions against competing with other women. Maybe they should.

6 minutes ago, dakur said:

They could but if the rules are related to physical characteristics not related to their self-identification then someone could identify as a horse and that wouldn't allow them to compete in a horse race if they don't have a horse stamina. So you wouldn't have to tell them you're not a horse but you are a pretty shitty horse. Seems to me a solomonic solution. Because frankly right now allowing trans people to compete sort of makes the whole gender division in sports pointless. I mean a man could just control their testosterone levels and compete in a women division using the same reasoning. And frankly, why not?

What if they have a baby dick? That’s a physical characteristic that they can use to identify as a child or teen lol. 

I’m old school -  men vs. men; women vs. women 

Edited by -GD-
  • Haha 1
Just now, -GD- said:

What if they have a baby dick? That’s a physical characteristic that they can use to identify as a child or teen lol. 

Im old school -  men vs. men; women vs. women 

I'm focused exclusively in sports and physical characteristics that give people an advantage in said sport, baby dicks are not relevant for most sports out there (could only think about 2). I mean I don't see why restrict it to gender if they are physically similar. 

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Physical contact sports are going to be fun. Women divisions sick anyways. Watching dudes pummel the living shit out of women.

Now that I think about it. They should lmao.

I bet some women would pommel the shit out of some guys though. Anyways it will make sports more fun overall.

12 minutes ago, dakur said:

I'm focused exclusively in sports and physical characteristics that give people an advantage in said sport, baby dicks are not relevant for most sports out there (could only think about 2). I mean I don't see why restrict it to gender if they are physically similar. 

I’m just saying this “indefying” bullshit is out of control. If it becomes accepted in sports, soon it will be accepted with other shit. 

3 hours ago, -GD- said:

Nope. 

At this rate, soon adults will say they identify with being a kid or teen, trying to justify pedophilia. 

This whole “indentifying” crap is getting out of control.

I'm pretty sure you can't identify as an age. lol