PSNow - It's a complete fucking FLOP with no future, let's celebrate this

1. Not on any platform worth shit.

2. Sony never even mentions it in any E3 or media conference event.

3. Didn't even bother bidding for the Switch cloud war.

4. Turning it into a pure download service at this point on PS4.

5. Removed from PS3, Vita and TVs.

6. Infrastructure is incomplete, locked off from whole countries.

7. No killer apps released on it, Horizon, God of War, Spiderman etc.

8. $20 overpriced shit

9. No way Sony can shove PS5s into the servers for the first 2-3 years anyways.

:bow: 

I will say this, while lemmings have no games, and thus no reason to make the console attractive; we (other factions) can at least see a path forward for something like Hobopa...erm, Gamepass.

Let's face it, Sony has a terrible (and I mean TERRIBLE) record when they try to push something as the industry standard. In the last 30 years they gave us the Walkman, and Blu-Ray...

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

wait, that garbage is $20 a month? LMFAO! gamepass destroys it. 

You might have a point if the day 1 first party games weren't massive flops, had more downloadable games let alone streamable games, and 200 of its games weren't indie and 3shitty fluff trash. Even you forgot about Forza Horizon in less than a week. :mj:

:bow: Not giving a shit about PC gamers and their laundry list of demands

motherfuckers sound like they have your first born child held hostage :rofl: 

YOU WILL NOT USE DENUVO!! YOU WILL NOT CHARGE ME FOR ONLINE!! YOU MUST GIVE ME GFX OPTIONS AND VSYSNC AND HIGH IQ!! I NEEED OPTIONS!! MEET ME UNDER THE BRIDGE AT MIDNIGHT!!

Sony: Fuck off, wanker, we don't negotiate with terrorists:gun2:

MS: We'll be there at 12 :awww:

I was thinking about this, and PSnow is a service that requires them to have servers of PS3 systems. So it may be a case where Sony probably has a limit to how many users they can get on the service because they're running on servers that they probably can't replace because PS3's aren't manufactured anymore.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I was thinking about this, and PSnow is a service that requires them to have servers of PS3 systems. So it may be a case where Sony probably has a limit to how many users they can get on the service because they're running on servers that they probably can't replace because PS3's aren't manufactured anymore.

The return on investment just isnt that great. MS are build underwater cloud serves for christ's sake, Sony is never doing that

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You have to remember that the PS3 server blades are completely custom and don't fall in line with regular manufacturing of the consumer console. There's no shell, no media inputs, audio/video output has been overhauled to reduce overall latency and each blade makes up eight PS3 core systems.

14 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The return on investment just isnt that great. MS are build underwater cloud serves for christ's sake, Sony is never doing that

You don't even know what the ROI is and what does one underwater data center project/experiment have anything to do with cloud gaming? If ROI was as bad as you think it is PlayStation Now wouldn't be expanding, and the service would be discontinued. It's already generating hundreds of millions of dollars a year. If we take what we know PlayStation Now should be generating almost $600 million in revenue a year.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Edited by S#$@%^i