Keith Flint frontman of The Prodigy commits suicide at age 49

i like the prodigy but i really don't care anymore. so many people commiting suicide. it's just the trendy thing to do among famous people and 49 is not old :yeshrug:

you also literally chose the worst track (even tho iconic) of them :yeshrug:

Edited by kaz

It was the track that fired up their success and the one I remember most as a kid when watching MTV (when it didn't suck)

49 is getting old as an artist, people want to see young blood it's that simple

Damn, that sucks. I didn’t know much about the guy, but the prodigy was one of the most influence electronic acts in the 90’s. Liam Howlett was the mastermind behind the sounds, but Keith’s vocals complemented the  gritty vibe. 

RIP

one of my favorite workout tracks ever. 

I wonder what the financial situation is looking like for music artists that had their peak in the 90's.

Its probably worse now because they can't money off of record sales anymore, so the only way to make money is to keep on touring, and it feels like you are a slave to that system now than it ever has before.

People thought Ticketmaster was super evil back in the 90's, but Live Nation and Ticketmaster have an even stronger grip on the industry today.

Just now, zwarior said:

How does Flint feel that Perry overshadowed his moment? :lupe:

Capture.PNG.9234b130d75e6213a0a3318fd98bbcfe.PNG

How do they both feel that no one gave a shit past lunch time? We'll never find out :bena:

dead af 

:dead:

• Haha 1