LOL playstation mini is already at $39.99. flop!

How's the hacking going on with that thing.

I need one simple ass program that just asks me to connect a USB cord, and load games as easily as the NES/SNES classic. Then I'll go hunting for some PS1 roms packs.

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

here's my problem - ps1/n64 games look like shit (except the 2d ones).  the nes/snes classic machines are great because the games still hold up well. 

Sega should have not changed course with the Saturn, the only reason they went after 3D is because of the PlayStation. If they would have focused on 2D it would have been a runaway success, and more than that it would have a massive library of 2D games that would have aged perfectly. 

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I need one simple ass program that just asks me to connect a USB cord, and load games as easily as the NES/SNES classic. Then I'll go hunting for some PS1 roms packs.

They have that, but the problem is the hardware is shit.  It's a better investment to just install a raspberry pi and load PS1 games on that.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Sega should have not changed course with the Saturn, the only reason they went after 3D is because of the PlayStation. If they would have focused on 2D it would have been a runaway success, and more than that it would have a massive library of 2D games that would have aged perfectly. 

that would have been epic. i loved the genesis as much as the snes. 

2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Massive flop, however it's potential has now been reached. Apparently it's turned into an epic emulation box. A steal at that price. 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-playstation-classic-has-reached-a-point-now-that-its-a-greater-and-simpler-emubox-than-the-raspberry-pi.101823/

this is what i''m talkin'bout.

I had heard that it had alot of the same components as the Amazon Fire but the cpu was not clocked as high as the Fire.

Let me read that stuff.

• Upvote 1