Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Remij_

I love how DynamiteCop gets demolished every time :D

Recommended Posts

When I posted about Unreal Engine's new physics demo, and he was harping on me that it was a "real-time pre-computed render" then I told him no... it wasn't.  And then he proceeded to make himself look like more of an idiot.

 

The demo is timestamped... the guy is playing it with Vive controllers right in front of the entire audience :D 

 

 

Deeno raped again :D 

 

The ray tracing argument is coming back in similar fashion as well... as soon as AMD updates their drivers :kaz: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I love how I've turned you into Jerry, that's what I love.

 

:cmpunk2:

You got fucked :kaz: 

 

What an embarrassment :hehe:

 

Dynafraud :rofl:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I think Remij and I need to play a community chosen multiplayer game and battle to the death via livestream. 

 

:yeshrug:

:mj: 

 

All you need to do is stop predicting and speaking about things you don't know about.  Oops, there goes your entire posting privileges  :rofl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij_ said:

:mj: 

 

All you need to do is stop predicting and speaking about things you don't know about.  Oops, there goes your entire posting privileges  :rofl: 

You sound afraid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I love how I've turned you into Jerry, that's what I love.

 

:cmpunk2:

so you just complimented him for utterly, utterly raping you into the next world?

 

interesting.:patrice:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game should be SOT btw 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, jehurey said:

so you just complimented him for utterly, utterly raping you into the next world?

 

interesting.:patrice:

This dude talking about raping people... :kaz:  You been getting raped by me for the past two years buddy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

This dude talking about raping people... :kaz:  You been getting raped by me for the past two years buddy. 

LOL I love how his butthurt is spilling into other threads. That only happens when they're really pain'd.:tom:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every time Deeno sees an open drawer, his immediate thought is "I'm going to stick my balls in that and slam it shut."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×