All charges dropped against Jussie Smollett

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No. I'm just demonstrating how easy it is to debunk your weak arguments. That's all.

You just did it again. 

And your assumption that every time white people interact with you is they're trolling is some underlying psychological problem you might wanna talk to a professional about that. 

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember how the (resident) libcucks all parroted what they heard from each other in the beginning, saying how this was going to negatively affect how real racist incidents will be perceived in the fu

gay black privilege

Posted Images

1 hour ago, McWicked said:

Look how many heads my OP is flying over. :roff: 

It's not flying over anyones heads, there was no evidence to suggest Trump was colluding with Russia therefore it being dismissed is a no brainer. There is however evidence to suggest Smollett staged this attack not to mention the entire incident not making any sense. 

10 minutes ago, Vini said:

You just did it again. 

And your assumption that every time white people interact with you is they're trolling is some underlying psychological problem you might wanna talk to a professional about that. 

No its not my assumption that every time a white people is attempting to troll.

Its just my assumption with you.

You seem to think that you still have credibility after you have repeatedly been caught lying, mis-representing your position, AND trolling.

Do you somehow think that we are incapable of seeing you act like a hypocrite? Trolling in one thread, and then coming into this one and PRETENDING to lecture people about how we should be more serious about Jessie Smollet? Who are you fooling?

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not flying over anyones heads, there was no evidence to suggest Trump was colluding with Russia therefore it being dismissed is a no brainer. There is however evidence to suggest Smollett staged this attack not to mention the entire incident not making any sense. 

No there's plenty of evidence to suggest he was colluding with Russia.

Explain to me...........if Trump knew he was innocent this entire time, why did he behave they way he behave?

Why did he purposely lie to the American people and say that he had no business dealings with Russia, when he clearly did while the campaign was going on?

Do innocent people behave like that?

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No there's plenty of evidence to suggest he was colluding with Russia.

Explain to me...........if Trump knew he was innocent this entire time, why did he behave they way he behave?

Why did he purposely lie to the American people and say that he had no business dealings with Russia, when he clearly did while the campaign was going on?

Do innocent people behave like that?

That's always a non-starter, the way you react to something has no bearing on whether you're guilty of something or not. Sometimes when people are accused of things they laugh them off and ignore them, other times they overreact and are outraged. 

Behavioral response to accusations doesn't dictate anything.

"Acting guilty" has always been nonsense.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No its not my assumption that every time a white people is attempting to troll.

Its just my assumption with you.

You seem to think that you still have credibility after you have repeatedly been caught lying, mis-representing your position, AND trolling.

Do you somehow think that we are incapable of seeing you act like a hypocrite? Trolling in one thread, and then coming into this one and PRETENDING to lecture people about how we should be more serious about Jessie Smollet? Who are you fooling?I n

You really going to call me liar you fuckin weasel after the shit you pulled yesterday? 

Nobody was trolling anyone you said I defended Jacob Wohl and attacked Mueller which I never did and neither you or @McWicked were able to find a single quote me of doing so. Calling you two lying weasels is not trolling it's the truth. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Oh shit, I forgot about Vini defending Jacob Wohl! :roff: 

Yeah right you forgot lmao. More like lied and then ran like a bitch

Now that you bring it up.. Where did I defend Wohl again? Show me

Edited by Vini
9 minutes ago, Vini said:

You really going to call me liar you fuckin weasel after the shit you pulled yesterday? 

Nobody was trolling anyone you said I defended Jacob Wohl and attacked Mueller which I never did and neither you or @McWicked were able to find a single quote me of doing so. Calling you two lying weasels is not trolling it's the truth. 

There’s no coming back for Jerry or mcwicked :D 

Lotta hate for a man who had a hate crime committed against him in this thread.  People just can't accept that hate crimes happen, even to the most successful of us. :francis:

The alt left sheep here are the most pathetic people on the internet .

These people could turn on the news , see a terror attack and immediately rush to sw to troll Dyno .

What in the fuck is wrong with these people 

1 hour ago, Vini said:

I can see how you two can empathize with Smollett you're both lying narcissistic weasels. 

"bu bu bu believe women!!! not actual women, but jacob wohl's description of a woman.  BELIEF DEM!!! :tear2: "

:cruise: 

Just now, McWicked said:

"bu bu bu believe women!!! not actual women, but jacob wohl's description of a woman.  BELIEF DEM!!! :tear2: "

:cruise: 

I've seen him ask both you and Jerry repeatedly for the last two days for proof of what you're accusing him of and you've produced nothing. It seems the trend of failing to substantiate evidence isn't exclusive to just your politicians. 

:deadest: