All charges dropped against Jussie Smollett

26 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Using situations like this to trigger people , lol , then bragging about it 

Lefties , show us what's most important to you guys . 

Whoosh 

this would've meant something, if this isn't exactly what you do almost every single day to "own da libs"

I swear, these alt-right'ers are basically telling us that they like dishing it out.........but they can't take it.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember how the (resident) libcucks all parroted what they heard from each other in the beginning, saying how this was going to negatively affect how real racist incidents will be perceived in the fu

gay black privilege

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Vini said:

You really going to call me liar you fuckin weasel after the shit you pulled yesterday? 

Nobody was trolling anyone you said I defended Jacob Wohl and attacked Mueller which I never did and neither you or @McWicked were able to find a single quote me of doing so. Calling you two lying weasels is not trolling it's the truth. 

There’s no coming back for Jerry or mcwicked :D 

20 minutes ago, Vini said:

I don't think this sensationalist nazi camp language helps anything. 

If you arrest the illegal adults you have to separate them from the kids they came in with. It's a more complex problem than a simple moral conundrum. 

no, you don't have to separate them from the kids.

Where did you get this idea?  There are actual UN human rights laws that are against separating families that are in detention. The laws are based on the rights of the child.

Why do you KEEP MAKING EXCUSES that just so happen to fall in favor of right-wing positions?

Now I wish I stayed with my original position that Jussie was innocent, but I caved when the Police did that press conference a month ago.  

Now I can't troll to my true potential to capitalize on this news. 

Oh well. 

Like Trump and Russia, he's exonerated.  

The Judge has sealed the report just as Senator Mitch McConnell blocked the resolution to release the Muller report.    

Have everyone not realized this is all POLITICS!  This is kabuki theater,  we should stop wasting our time on these issues. 

1 minute ago, Vini said:

Logging in and out to hide from the thread :cruise: 

I actually noticed them doing this as of late, and only McWicked, Jerry and Gouk... Logging out to keep tabs on things and then logging back in when they aim to respond. 

These are the most insecure psychos I've ever encountered on a forum, and given their behavior I'm still somewhat convinced they're the same person.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I actually noticed them doing this as of late, and only McWicked, Jerry and Gouk... Logging out to keep tabs on things and then logging back in when they aim to respond. 

These are the most insecure psychos I've ever encountered on a forum, and given their behavior I'm still somewhat convinced they're the same person.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

you think we are LOGGING out of the website..........and then entering our name and password to get back in?

That thing he posted are people currently viewing the thread on that page, Ein-fucking-stein.:lawl:

You are "noticing" people leaving the page to go to another page on the forum. LOL

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

this would've meant something, if this isn't exactly what you do almost every single day to "own da libs"

I swear, these alt-right'ers are basically telling us that they like dishing it out.........but they can't take it.

This is 90 percent of your time here , same with McNugget .

Who is triggered ? I'm sorry you guys were bullied so hard growing up , but get over it :D

LibCels LOL

5 minutes ago, Vini said:

Logging in and out to hide from the thread :cruise: 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

image.png.075a4badbf0fcff7581e84ea345b59a2.png

Look who ran away. :roff: 

Just now, jehurey said:

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

you think we are LOGGING out of the website..........and then entering our name and password to get back in?

That thing he posted are people currently viewing the thread on that page, Ein-fucking-stein.:lawl:

You are "noticing" people leaving the page to go to another page on the forum. LOL

What are saved passwords....

No, I am looking at who is logged into the forum on the main page and not seeing your names and then boom a post hits and you're suddenly here and then gone again. You guys are trying to mask your activity and it's pathetic.

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

This is 90 percent of your time here , same with McNugget .

Who is triggered ? I'm sorry you guys were bullied so hard growing up , but get over it :D

LibCels LOL

Looks like you are. LOL

[just watch]

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No, I am looking at who is logged into the forum on the main page and not seeing your names and then boom a post hits and you're suddenly here and then gone again. You guys are trying to mask your activity and it's pathetic.

No, if we logged out of the website.........our name would disappear from the "Who's Online" list at the very bottom of the page.

Which is a different thing than the "Currently browsing" list of names.

Oh man, the great thing about Dynocrap is that he isn't going to shut his mouth to cut his losses........he's gonna keep doubling-down. LOL

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Where on the doll did Jesse Smollett touch you?  We can enter it into evidence and then throw it away and exonerate him. :roff: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, if we logged out of the website.........our name would disappear from the "Who's Online" list at the very bottom of the page.

Which is a different thing than the "Currently browsing" list of names.

Oh man, the great thing about Dynocrap is that he isn't going to shut his mouth to cut his losses........he's gonna keep doubling-down. LOL

It does...

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It does...

No it doesn't.

Post the next time somebody supposedly "logs out" :tom:

I love how this guy actually realized his error, and now he's typing short sentences because he knows he has to get out of it.

Its so noticeable.lol

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No it doesn't.

Post the next time somebody supposedly "logs out" :tom:

I love how this guy actually realized his error, and now he's typing short sentences because he knows he has to get out of it.

Its so noticeable.lol

As soon as you log out your name is removed from the list which you guys are well aware of and make use of to act like you're not monitoring threads which you infact are.